Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 (12636 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by money121(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Yimu
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by chatinent: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2022
You mean from total blackout to twice a week?

Prepaid meter, I love you so much.

1 Like

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by nickxtra(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2022
The next you will hear, grid collapse and vandalism. NERC, regulator my foot
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by holywind(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Holy fvckk

Rubbish

We've been hearing that for decades
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by DonWest16(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2022
This administration are you not tired of lying to me??
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Perfecttouchade: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2022
LOL
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by do4luv14(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
hahahahahahaha, this my peoples them funny pass Mr. Bean ooo
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Confirm4real(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Next please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Urchmantete: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Scam
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Nicepoker(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
[s][s]
post=113850240:
Very Good Development.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/color] .

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking [color=#006600]Nigerians that wish her well.

God bless Nigeria.
what a pity.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by LZAA: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Monday60655(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Simply because election is around the corner and a wake up call by incoming president Peter Obi. We now know all your tricks, it won't work again. Nigerians can't be deceived again this time around. PETER OBI is the answer come February, 2023.

1 Like

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Diligence: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
That's seasonal nah...Enof rainfall and Kanji Dam rising to the highest level!

I remember the narrative of Bubu's body language and people were posting their refrigerators 'bursting' their beer bottles because of 'improved' power supply. That also was around July 2015...

Dem don start another SCAM!!!
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by lagosrd: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/nerc-to-nigerians-expect-improved-electricity-supply-from-july-1/amp

Hopeless irredeemable adults . Thieves. You met something at 3,000mw and you plunged it down to 9Mw and you're telling us that we may not see improved lights but trajectory. What the hell do we do with trajectory.

Always giving flimsy excuses. Dumbass
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by rickyrex(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu and atiku will make blind promises worst than this during campaign . Mark it

1 Like

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Ijscarface: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Thats the period of high tide so all tour hydro dams will be at full blast. Its It's always been like that
I will expect improved electricity by March 2023
Thats when the system is tested
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Brushstrokes20: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by BJanta: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/nerc-to-nigerians-expect-improved-electricity-supply-from-july-1/amp

Whao !!!4 million meters for 250 million people . This is incredible. Who said nep, abi nepa abi nep plc is failure ?
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by foxxydude: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Edo State has started hooking up businesses to Ossiomo Independent Power Project and they are not complaining about diesel prices.
The Hospitality industry in Benin City are enjoying this service right now.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Worksunlimited: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by DeOTR: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2022
So in the meantime, Darkness as usual?
Could you believe that we've not had power supply since last week?
The funniest thing is that, it's only once in a week we have light now and it won't last more than just 5 hours.
For most of us, good governance is security of lives and properties and creating enabling environment for businesses to thrive (of which constant power supply is an integral part of). Is that too much to ask?
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Worksunlimited: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2022
BJanta:

Whao !!!4 million meters for 250 million people . This is incredible. Who said nep, abi nepa abi nep plc is failure ?

Did you pay for your meter or not?
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by litaninja(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2022
LMAO. Clowns
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by onyxo76(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
the only thing I know is more frequent National grid collapse with diseal at 1000 per litre.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Zelenskyy(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
EseAbed:
Lemme be your data plug abeg �
My rates are the lowest you will find oo. Fast and easy.
I wan enter plane this year abeg �

Bros Ese

Check my signature and display on that thread too.

More and more eyes go see your package.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by jeremiah0817(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2022
We went improve government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA / Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.