Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth (8764 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenearth50:

Please you people should open a thread concerning your loan matter cos it's like you have successfully derailed the purpose why I opened this thread
Go and sleep Mr Nairaland
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
mprtuary:

Go and sleep Mr Nairaland
You that is awake since June 18, have you been able to collect back your reg fees
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenearth50:

You that is awake since June 18, have you been able to collect back your reg fees

You are not longer crying about Ur derailed thread?
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2022
mprtuary:

You are not longer crying about Ur derailed thread?
Whatever, I opened it for a reason.
Nothing concern me about loan
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by haykes(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some of you will one day come to nairaland and ask how to sleep with their wife
Nairalander
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenearth50:

Whatever, I opened it for a reason.
Nothing concern me about loan
funny i didnt even read your thread. As per ur original post i can give u a simple trick that will work for u
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
mprtuary:

funny i didnt even read your thread. As per ur original post i can give u a simple trick that will work for u

I'm attentive to it bro
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
haykes:
Some of you will one day come to nairaland and ask how to sleep with their wife
Nairalander

Diswan don't even know that information is power cry

I came to inquire about something I don't know, to you it's a useless post

God no go let you see problem wey pass you
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
mprtuary:

Its funny though cos you and the guy seem like the same person
Please can you add me the group also?
I saw his post then as anonymous, and I applied last Monday, I am still expecting my disbursement, I reg on nairaland cus of him
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Billionbobby:

lol... How?
i was just following it up to see if it was real so i could apply, although he told me to register with the others last week so i could be disbursed in 4 to 5 days time but reluctantly i decided to wait until i see proof
I think, the guy is somehow real, but until I received my money today before I can testify
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:
I think, the guy is somehow real, but until I received my money today before I can testify
Have you later been credited
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2022
kenearth50:

Have you later been credited
Seriously, I got credited thisthis morning sha, I couldn't believe, I had too much doubt.
My conclusion was that the is just adapting to his new role, he hasn't gotten too much clue on how the loan company operates,
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Seriously, I got credited thisthis morning sha, I couldn't believe, I had too much doubt.
My conclusion was that the is just adapting to his new role, he hasn't gotten too much clue on how the loan company operates,
What're the requirements for the loan cos I'll like to apply also
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2022
kenearth50:

What're the requirements for the loan cos I'll like to apply also
I can't say per the requirements.
But the guy is now on WhatsApp.
You can just message him there or through his mail
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

I can't say per the requirements.
But the guy is now on WhatsApp.
You can just message him there or through his mail
Ok... Thanks
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Please can you add me the group also?
I saw his post then as anonymous, and I applied last Monday, I am still expecting my disbursement, I reg on nairaland cus of him
Azsalami is a scammer. I don't trust you enough to add you. you might as well be one of his alternate moniker cos he has many
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Nobody should believe this one. it's the same azsalami. If you pay the reg fees he will still insist you pay insurance fees before you get the money. After that e will tell u to expect disbursement tomorrow. that tomorrow will never come. later he will tell you there is a technical failure and after that he will tell you Ur loan was rejected but you can reapply again and the cycle of milking you continues. Some guys are visiting the branch in ilorin on Monday or Tuesday to complain about him
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Billionbobby(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
mprtuary:

Azsalami is a scammer. I don't trust you enough to add you. you might as well be one of his alternate moniker cos he has many

he called me yesterday too and showed me proofs of people that got paid, i then asked him if all the applicants for the first batch were paid... He said most of them were disqualified because of their guarantors.
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
mprtuary:

Hey madam, I am not Azsalami, I told you before now, that I saw his post as a non register member on nairaland, and when I applied for the loan, I had to register on nairaland, when the disbursement is taking too long.
So please, don't call me name that his not mine.
Behave yourself please
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Billionbobby:

he called me yesterday too and showed me proofs of people that got paid, i then asked him if all the applicants for the first batch were paid... He said most of them were disqualified because of their guarantors.
Yes, he sent me some proofs on the 30th of June too, and today which is on 2nd, I got credited, ho.
I should now follow the squad that doesn't get the loan right because of what?
I have been paid and I don't have the say to call him a scammer
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Billionbobby:

I went through your account and saw that you just registered Nairaland yesterday...
How did you find my thread cos the purpose wasn't related to loan in any way..
No be juju be that grin

Bros talk true,na another of your alternative monikers be this

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Hey madam, I am not Azsalami, I told you before now, that I saw his post as a non register member on nairaland, and when I applied for the loan, I had to register on nairaland, when the disbursement is taking too long.
So please, don't call me name that his not mine.
Behave yourself please

You had to register on Nairaland yesterday and got disbursed maybe yesterday or early this morning...

This your story doesn't correlate at all.

I didn't apply for loan but before Azsalam or whatever his name is came under my thread to comment, I've seen his post about giving out loan
4 days later the post was removed and since June 14, people has been complaining about the disbursement of the loan but because of Jesus baby wey you be, na only you dem give loan.

This your matter get as he be
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
kenearth50:

You had to register on Nairaland yesterday and got disbursed maybe yesterday or early this morning...

This your story doesn't correlate at all.

I didn't apply for loan but before Azsalam or whatever his name is came under my thread to comment, I've seen his post about giving out loan
4 days later the post was removed and since June 14, people has been complaining about the disbursement of the loan but because of Jesus baby wey you be, na only you dem give loan.

This your matter get as he be
I am not forcing anyone to believe this.
Because I don't know him from Adam and I don't it was only that was giving the loan, I think he has link on Facebook too.
But who cares?
I have gotten and I will pay it back.
I am off the topic
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Billionbobby:

Only you three alternates already. You are a petty scammer for 1700. your case and details will hit rant hq today. They will serve you breakfast
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's how he commissioned one werey guy to attest that he got the loan too. later d guy deleted the comments. Nobody got any loan from him. all the proof he sent were edited
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

I am not forcing anyone to believe this.
Because I don't know him from Adam and I don't it was only that was giving the loan, I think he has link on Facebook too.
But who cares?
I have gotten and I will pay it back.
I am off the topic

Nobody mentioned you to this topic before...
You came here on your own free will to give us an impression that the loan is real which isn't from my perspective.
You said you saw the post as a guest earlier and now you think he has link on Facebook which I'm sure you would say that's where you saw the post.
Biko carry your market go sell for another place.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Billionbobby(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol... You're a funny person, i didn't at any time say i got the loan or even applied. And i have not in anyway endorsed him, i'm just saying what he told me yesterday.
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Yes, he sent me some proofs on the 30th of June too, and today which is on 2nd, I got credited, ho.
I should now follow the squad that doesn't get the loan right because of what?
I have been paid and I don't have the say to call him a scammer
be replying yoursef you hear Azsalami
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
mprtuary:

be replying yoursef you hear Azsalami
Now I can confirm that you have problem upstairs
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Focussegma:

Now I can confirm that you have problem upstairs

Mumu exactly the same reply Mr Azsalami gave me on email. What a great coincidence. You are very clever by half

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Since June 26 that the scammer used our money for chicken republic rice he has not login Nairaland again. yet he knows what's happening here. he messaged me everywhere that I should give him 5 days for refund
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Teksocrates: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Azsalami:
Yes, its true, you can only change it there in alausa sec, i would advice you if u can go there yourself or email me i had similar experience in 2020 during endsars saga, it cost me 10K Then, i dont know about now o, i can connect you with someone there, so you can just go and meet him there to make it easier and faster for u
Please I need that connect. In the same boat as poster.

If nah loan you dey give I no need an. Me sef fit give you loan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force / Professional Exams For Microbiology / The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.