Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth (8762 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Bamijoko1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01
kenearth50:
Good morning Nairalanders
I opened my first bank account in 2013 when the bank contract staff was pestering me about opening an account as a student savings account and I wasn't up to 18 years of age then so I increased my age.
I never knew it was real then so sometime in 2015, I went to the bank to open an account officially but I was told I already had an account, so I applied for BVN and I was verified.
Fast forward to 2019 when my mum sent 100k+ for my school fees to me in full which is above my daily single deposit and my account was restricted, so I went to the customer care to complain and I was told I have to upgrade my account before I can access the money.
So getting to NIMC office to apply for NIN I was told my BVN date of birth and the date of birth I tendered to them doesn't correlate. I have to go and change my DOB in bank before i can register NIN.
Meanwhile I just have 3 days before examination commence so I told them to use the BVN date of birth which isn't my date of birth so as I can be able to upgrade my account and pay my school fees.
Along the line, the NIMC agent told me that if I wanna change the DOB in the future, it's gonna cost me 15k and I'm gonna go do in their office at Alausa, Secretariat.
So right now I want to go change my NIN date of birth and also my BVN date of birth and I don't know who have gone through the process.

Please your inputs will be appreciated

Omooo u need the sum of 15k to do it and u will need these documents: primary school certificate, secondary school certificate, old nin slip, date of birth certificate and other documents and that u will wait for about 2-3 months before it's completely done.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Fab21: 11:55am On Jan 29
mrsadejideh:
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your Assistance in correcting my NIN wrong DOB and Names and issuing me another new NIN printout copy. I have checked it on Nimc portal it's reflect successfuly.

Which Dr Paul? grin

Dey play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force / Professional Exams For Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.