Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth (8763 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by flejnr2(f): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Teksocrates:

Please I need that connect. In the same boat as poster.

If nah loan you dey give I no need an. Me sef fit give you loan.
How do you guys survive with 1,500-10,000 scam? U no get future ? Petty Nigerian youths
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Teksocrates: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
flejnr2:

How do you guys survive with 1,500-10,000 scam? U no get future ? Petty Nigerian youths
I don’t know why you mentioned me but I advise you go through the initial post and correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Teksocrates:

E be like say you go gimme loan ooo grin grin
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Teksocrates:

What's your NIN issue tho?
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Billionbobby(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Some guys are visiting the branch in ilorin on Monday or Tuesday to complain about him[/quote]

how far what was the outcome?
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by flejnr2(f): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Billionbobby:
Some guys are visiting the branch in ilorin on Monday or Tuesday to complain about him

They said no staff like that
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Billionbobby:
Some guys are visiting the branch in ilorin on Monday or Tuesday to complain about him

fear de catch u ba Mr Azsalami
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

fear de catch u ba Mr Azsalami

See the mail I got from 2 days ago grin grin

Me wey I no apply for loan ooo

The wehrey dey come here with another account check comments grin

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

See the mail I got from 2 days ago grin grin

Me wey I no apply for loan ooo

The wehrey dey come here with another account check comments grin

Same thing he sent to me. He has three accounts already. You can apply for the loan online but the interest is very high
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

Same thing he sent to me. He has three accounts already. You can apply for the loan online but the interest is very high

I'm not doing online loan for now again embarassed
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

I'm not doing online loan for now again embarassed

I mean same company your man claimed to work for. but for 200k for 10 months u will pay like x2
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

I mean same company your man claimed to work for. but for 200k for 10 months u will pay like x2
who's your man grin
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:
who's your man grin
Hon. Mr. Azsalami the dumbest scammer in the history of scanning business na
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

DUMBEST I don't think so cos he was still able to scam some people wink
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

DUMBEST I don't think so cos he was still able to scam some people wink

Yes but it was very easy to link him to his identity
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Devilagentcap: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Azsalami:

i saw ur message, check ur mail, i have replied

Mr Scammer. How you doing? Hope you enjoyed your meal
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

That's right tho cos I've seen people being scam of hundred of thousands and they can't pin point who scammed them grin
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Devilagentcap: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Focussegma:

Hey madam, I am not Azsalami, I told you before now, that I saw his post as a non register member on nairaland, and when I applied for the loan, I had to register on nairaland, when the disbursement is taking too long.
So please, don't call me name that his not mine.
Behave yourself please

Azsalami in 3. The Trinity himself cheesy
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Devilagentcap: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Billionbobby:

Dumb man.
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Searchingvictor: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Searchingvictor: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

Dumbest and A petty scammer. embarassed
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Devilagentcap: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
mprtuary:

I will drop his three contacts very soon and email of he and his partner.

And their bank accounts maybe someone can provide their pictures
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Devilagentcap:

I will drop his three contacts very soon and email of he and his partner.
And their bank accounts maybe someone can provide their pictures
I have his picture and also details of his sim registration
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by Devilagentcap: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2022
mprtuary:

I have his picture and also details of his sim registration

Drop the picture
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
After pleading to wait for 5 days Azsalami is yet to make a refund to me. Yesterday makes it 5 days but I say let me add jara for him. Azsalami refund my money if u no want wahala oo
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Azsalami

Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by kenearth50(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2022
mprtuary:
Azsalami

Diswan no wan send anything before.
He's just looking for a way to justify himself for not sending the money
Re: Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth by mprtuary: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
kenearth50:

Diswan no wan send anything before.
He's just looking for a way to justify himself for not sending the money

Yeah. But I will not get tired. The world will know him for who he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force / Professional Exams For Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.