Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (45243 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Sunnypan: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
ENJOY YOUR DAY ANGEL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Rahkman: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you must be very harsh if makeup couldn't hide it from your face. My assumption is not completely wrong, you know it ma. I know what I'm seeing in your face, you seem to be too harsh, a beautiful lady like you should be all soft and tender to correlate with your beauty but what I'm seeing is you're too strict and it's all over your face. Maybe I like to know you better, I'm even scared already. But if you are not what I think, I hope we can be anything nice
Guy wetin? Calm down naa grin u be ss3 student?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you must be very harsh if makeup couldn't hide it from your face. My assumption is not completely wrong, you know it ma. I know what I'm seeing in your face, you seem to be too harsh, a beautiful lady like you should be all soft and tender to correlate with your beauty but what I'm seeing is you're too strict and it's all over your face. Maybe I like to know you better, I'm even scared already. But if you are not what I think, I hope we can be anything nice
She's married sir!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Rahkman: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:
I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

I like your two frontals grin happy birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Bbbw: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by bigcee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Who you dy support no be to park paint full face

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint
No be small paint grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Rahkman:
Guy wetin? Calm down naa grin u be ss3 student?
abeg mind your business.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
JosephXavier:

No
Na vegetable
A specie of vegetable found in the Caribbean
You sound like one too
I would like to taste yah
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by abobote: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
She is beautiful, I must admit
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by bigcee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
cool
She fine
She tall.
My spec.....but it's another lucky man's food cry

Age gracefully dear

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by MadamOk(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday pretty �
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by bigcee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
cool
She fine
She tall.
My spec.....but it's another lucky man's food cry

Age gracefully dear

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
You look like BBN Diane in the fourth pic. She is my crush.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jeon(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Makeup couldn't even hide the hard nature and unfriendliness in her face. She's reasonably beautiful though but not my standard in anyway. Happy Birthday Maureen

Not your standard but you are still.........

PrinceMajestic:

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by tillaman(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday gyal
Quick question, are those boobies yours?
Nice boobs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are beautiful. Happy birthday. Age Well.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Makeup couldn't even hide the hard nature and unfriendliness in her face. She's reasonably beautiful though but not my standard in anyway. Happy Birthday Maureen

Why do I get the feeling you’re short. Short men have annoying pride and exaggerated taste in women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

She's married sir!
we can be anything nice means friends or anything just nice! You have problem with comprehension and summary back then in your secondary school English classes? Or you just deliberately choose to be dumb? BTW... Who asked for your opinion? Learn to mind your business. Don't try those things with me
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Who you dy support no be to park paint full face

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint

Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

C'mon that was a photoshoot... You can go through my diary if you want to see my smiling face. Your choices of words speaks alot about u. You saw some comments both on front page, most of them knows me personally... It's not really an online thing. I still maintain it's a wrong assumption.
Your last line... lolzzzz...have a nice day dude
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

We need your real, natural picture

You are fair in the first and second pictures

In the 3rd picture, you became a shiny, ebony brown skinned girl

While in the last, I can't actually tell the colour you depict there

Anyways, happy birthday all the same

Show us your pic first. Are you tall with six packs? I guess no. So let her be.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
we can be anything nice means friends or anything just nice! You have problem with comprehension and summary back then in your secondary school English classes? Or you just deliberately choose to be dumb? BTW... Who asked for your opinion? Learn to mind your business. Don't try those things with me

Ahnie is my good friend.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
bmdmix15:
Lol see the mask called makeup d brown every where.

Brown skin girlll

Hahahaha oya wish me happy birthday grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by shantti(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Show me your pvc before I can wish u happy birthday. No pvc no happy birthday wishes
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
We4all:

Why do I get the feeling you’re short. Short men have annoying pride and exaggerated taste in women.
Lol, if I was short it would have been very painful to read what you typed but thank God for my perfect height. I'm sure taller than you're. I mean physically, mentally, financially and social status as a Nigerian citizen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
tillaman:
Happy birthday gyal
Quick question, are those boobies yours?
Nice boobs

Hahahaha all mine
God's gift
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by JohnPortar: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hanibbal:

Not everyone is a pervert like you. I have better thing to think about than sexual immorality and passing pleasure of sin.

Ancient of days, she still won't give you attention.
Now, move on.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Suzzytee05(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday to you. Wish you many happy returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
shantti:
Show me your pvc before I can wish u happy birthday. No pvc no happy birthday wishes

They told me August
U go wait till August?
I get temporary one o cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Of all the posts to respond to on your thread, you chose only the so called "negative" vibe??

This is why guys with bad intentions get you people's attention the most.

Happy birthday, by the way.

My bad, thanks acid for your wishes
Replied all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.