Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (45203 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, if I was short it would have been very painful to read what you typed but thank God for my perfect height. I'm sure taller than you're. I mean physically, mentally, financially and social status as a Nigerian citizen

Huh! I doubt it. Short men have too much wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Ahnie is my good friend.
okay but it's rude to mention people like that, now your kind of friend is proving right my assumptions about you. I couldn't have been wrong to assume you to be like that
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
ella45:
All the haters over MHD she is tall ,educated , intelligent and pretty happy birthday to you who no like am make ego hug transformer

Awwww thanks dearly cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
okay but it's rude to mention people like that, now your kind of friend is proving right my assumptions about you. I couldn't have been wrong to assume you to be like that

Someone called u short temper.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by tillaman(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha all mine
God's gift
wow, just wow
You are one of the rare roses in the garden of weeds!!
Enjoy your day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Happy birthday ma'am. Age gracefully.

May all your wishes come to pass IJN.

By the way you're gorgeous. If to say you're not taken yet.... angry

Any way.. enjoy your day.

Awwww thanks dearly
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
I remember that pagentry and I been no vote for you because you no get yansh, anyways happy birthday

I'm crying cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
nigeriainfo:
Men, This Lady fine no be small, how I wish say I Dey Nigeria now I for come your birthday party ooo. Shai

Awww thanks sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
ella45:
Azụmahịa gị agaghị ada ada, na-abawanye na ụba .ị ga-ekekọrịta anya mmiri mgbe ị na-azụ ahịa gị. onye ọ bụla chọrọ ka azụmahịa gị daa ga-eji ndụ ya kwụọ ụgwọ.happy birthday my role model

Iseeee
Thanks alot
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingyakos:
She no wear bra

I did
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
We4all:

Huh! I doubt it. Short men have too much wahala.
pls don't let me go abusive, I'm a disciplined man.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
xynerise:
Maureen you don add weight o grin

Happy birthday to you

Hahahaha longtime grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Someone called u short temper.
Why?
nobody did that
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:
Happy birthday beautiful mrs maureensylvia,age like sweet wine,more wins and may money in your bank account full like your phone contacts.

Happy birthday sweetie... you're beautiful for centuries.

Shout-out to all the beautiful and wonderful June born,you guys are beautiful people.

Thanks sis kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Ahnie is my good friend.
Unquote him...and take down his comment.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Sweetvie: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday
More years
More success �
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sunnypan:
ENJOY YOUR DAY ANGEL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Thanks so much
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by michoim(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Unquote him...and take down his comment.

Alright dear
Check your WhatsApp dm
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by JosephXavier: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Favorolasupo post=113862812][/quote]

I rarely do this on Nairaland but I found you interesting

anakwuejoseph@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by majamajic(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you having over a thousand DMs because of this your birthday thread that made front page, I see guys begging with their destinies for a hookup with you, I see others promising to send thousands of naira just to see you. However you choose to handle the attention these few days is up to you.

This I have seen.

She is married now , can't u look closely ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Tzar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
You shall get the attention you crave. Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Itzurboi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:
Happy birthday beautiful mrs maureensylvia,age like sweet wine,more wins and may money in your bank account full like your phone contacts.

Happy birthday sweetie... you're beautiful for centuries.

Shout-out to all the beautiful and wonderful June born,you guys are beautiful people.

No be to dey greet person happy birthday sweetie, nah ur own pic i wan see ahnie..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by zionstaar75: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Who you dy support no be to park paint full face

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint
real � grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by T0BY(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon:

Not your standard but you are still.........

mind your business. I really hate it when people become too nosy over issues that does not affect them. There's a guy on this forum singing your praises about how much he loves you and ready to fight for you on his signature, pls concentrate on him. Keep off my mention, I'm not that guy that likes you, respect yourself
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by danielistics(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
she try, she fine small.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
pls don't let me go abusive, I'm a disciplined man.

You just proved me right. And don’t even start what you can’t finish because I am a Professor in trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by kingyakos: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

I did

U didn't put on bra on the black and red beautiful dressing
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
mind your business. I really hate it when people become too nosy over issues that does not affect them. There's a guy on this forum singing your praises about how much he loves you and ready to fight for you on his signature, pls concentrate on him. Keep off my mention, I'm not that guy that likes you, respect yourself

SHUT UP.
YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR PUSSY. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.