Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (45227 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by koyyess: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
We thank God for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Itzurboi:
No be to dey greet person happy birthday sweetie, nah ur own pic i wan see ahnie..
Let's not derail this beautiful thread dear.
Kindly celebrate the op.
Hope you're doing peng?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Enny2013(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chai! Very delicious.
Happy birthday, darlinggggg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
You have bn noticed,kindly move on.
Cheers
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Ex miss Nairaland keh

Where was the contest held abeg and who and who were the contestants and the voters?

exactly wat i wanted to ask....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Which year dem do election 4 nairaland?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by singlesolution: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by idu1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Who you dy support no be to park paint full face

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint

Peter Obi's supporters are so senseless online and offline.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha longtime grin

Yes o. I yaf missed you o kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So there was a miss Nairaland also ?? shocked

my brother.....na today i dey see dis 1 oooh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon:

SHUT UP.
YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR PUSSY. angry
you're so rude even when I haven't abused you here. It's disgusting when ladies show this rude behavior, to even think that someone here is openly expressing his love for you is pitiful. Anyway you're at liberty to say anything to me here not on ground. I wouldn't abuse you back, I'm not your mate on such dirty social media trolling, I'm here to catch up with fellow Nigerians so concentrate on your nairaland boyfriend and be of good behavior young female lad
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Itzurboi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Let's not derail this beautiful thread dear.
Kindly celebrate the op.
Hope you're doing peng?
I like how you caught the joke. I'm very well and you?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by xynerise: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:
You have bn noticed,kindly move on.
Cheers
I smell jealousy. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's the confidence for me.. better style. Happy birthday chocolata kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

exactly wat i wanted to ask....

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Prayfortheworld: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
idu1:

Peter Obi's supporters are so senseless online and offline.
Come and beat us
Be obideint so you won't be a disobedient child
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
xynerise:

I smell jealousy. grin

Papa antelope....how's ma'am skydeep doing.
I had to reply him when I noticed he was rooting for wahala.

Because our online big man has bn noticed grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Itzurboi:
I like how you caught the joke. I'm very well and you?
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you're so rude even when I haven't abused you here. It's disgusting when ladies show this rude behavior, to even think that someone here is openly expressing his love for you is pitiful. Anyway you're at liberty to say anything to me here not on ground. I wouldn't abuse you back, I'm not your mate on such dirty social media trolling, I'm here to catch up with fellow Nigerians so concentrate on your nairaland boyfriend and be of good behavior young female lad

Please stop derailing my thread
This is too much
Haba!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
We4all:

You just proved me right. And don’t even start what you can’t finish because I am a Professor in trolling.
try your best to grow up
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by phemmyfour: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:
I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

your age
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Bec he has bn noticed grin

Gaskiya he's annoying
I thought princes speaks with courtesy
Or is it a nickname grin

I don't want to choose vawulence on my big day lol cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

My bad, thanks acid for your wishes
Replied all

Correct woman.

You deserve a big cake cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by xynerise: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Bec he has bn noticed grin

Oh!! I thought you were referring to the op

I take my post back sad

Family is good. Thanks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

alright dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jeon(f): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
You're so rude even when I haven't abused you here. It's disgusting when ladies show this rude behavior, to even think that someone here is openly expressing his love for you is pitiful. Anyway you're at liberty to say anything to me here not on ground. I wouldn't abuse you back, I'm not your mate on such dirty social media trolling, I'm here to catch up with fellow Nigerians so concentrate on your nairaland boyfriend and be of good behavior young female lad

How wonderful pot is call-in kettle black.

Makeup couldn't even hide the hard nature and unfriendliness in her face. She's reasonably beautiful though but not my standard in anyway. Happy Birthday Maureen

You are so full of decorum to made a statement about someone you knew nothing about ,just because she's on NL.

Well Mr Man.
Well done for the handwork.

you must be very harsh if makeup couldn't hide it from your face. My assumption is not completely wrong, you know it ma.
Your assumption is correct because you know her very well to a family background

I know what I'm seeing in your face, you seem to be too harsh, a beautiful lady like you should be all soft and tender to correlate with your beauty but what I'm seeing is you're too strict and it's all over your face. Maybe I like to know you better, I'm even scared already. But if you are not what I think, I hope we can be anything nice

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by preselect(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
cool

She fine

She tall.

My spec.....but it's another lucky man's food cry

Age gracefully dear

grin grin grin grin

these young people eh grin
anyways, your time will come
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by xynerise: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Because our online big man has bn noticed grin

grin

You know say na children full NL now. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Correct woman.

You deserve a big cake cheesy

Hehehe cheesy
See my cake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by PrinceMajestic: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Please stop derailing my thread
This is too much
Haba!
I know it's your thread, but for justice sake you're mute when the girl was abusing me how I am looking for "pussy" that wasn't derailing your thread right? But my response to not abuse her back is derailing your thread. Thank you birthday girl, you are really indeed what I assumed initially.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Gaskiya he's annoying
I thought princes speaks with courtesy
Or is it a nickname grin

I don't want to choose vawulence on my big day lol cheesy
Man'ta da ita kin ji ko?
Ka rama yaro ne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.