Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) (46648 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After London Trip (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Ayodele Fayose Congratulate Mr Udom Emmanuel After Akwa Ibom Trip (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Lightorder: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what will happen if he did not win the election
you hit the street with plate in hands , begging. That should be your destiny, i presume
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by laladre: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
This man is truly not serious

Walai.. haba!

See this STUPID ASS Licking Aboki, you're a BIG FOOL for typing walai..haba, I guess una like to dey suffer, suffer na your second name... Thunder Fire you dia.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Spain007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
grin grin

Yeah water is life....you can wait for agbado,yam & corn to be served to you as breakfast.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Spain007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Next time, before posting such picture please add graphic because children might be watching cry cry

Hahaha...guy u funny for Christ sake but then you make sense cos the pix dey irritating abeg
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Walai.. haba!
We like am like that cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Pakute: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
one4GOD:
these pictures speak volumes
Lol, Speaks volumes of a clown. We've had a deal with Siemens already and delivery begins in September. Obi can keep fooling his followers with Photo Ops.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Spain007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Hmmmm.... I pray he wins,if not the winner shld tap his ideas for better Niger

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Goldenkrezi: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
modsfucker:

What nitty gritty are you talking about? I'm an Electeical Engineer and I know a layman like him won't understand a thing there.

See this dunce oo grin
U think Electrical engineering is what you see in engineering mathematics text?

Omo na today I know say some pple mumu no cap...like wtf grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Goldenkrezi: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi as president can do this in same three days .. even have them lecture him and other professionals on the matter

Ekiti election is coming up.. politics is hitting up.. even the big parties are engaging every sector for Vice and building offline capacity..

OBi is touring Egypt to learn and study .. if he becomes a president.. because nigerian youths are behind him grin

In Nigeria ?

Who does that?

Labour Party and he’s setting up structures .. which people will run the structure?

The same people he will abandoned and go for a course when they need him or the next structure that will be an annex of the big parties ?

Politics anywhere in the world is not done by foolishness..

I believe obi has a better and genuine reasons for going to Egypt and not the one sold to the media

Remember to vote Pdp

For a stable and strong Naira

Believe

Modified

See eh nairaland don abuse me tire on top this matter .. but me no sabi explain .. a lot ..

So I don’t reply mention most times .. Na as you take ask .. make me respond

Thank you

Omo more frustration dey for you if na PDP u dey root for ooo cos dem go fail grin

Endeavour to remain OBIdient in your dealings.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Lol, Speaks volumes of a clown. We've had a deal with Siemens already and delivery begins in September. Obi can keep fooling his followers with Photo Ops.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Walai.. haba!

If you don’t go to school or workshop, or online studies, you might not learn, learning is learning, we learn to be better, improve,

Read my vision by king of dubai, And the one by GADDAFI, also read about Lee of Singapore, the man who they never gave a chance but got in and turned Singapore around.

It’s not just politics to turn a country around, a country need a listener, an implementor, Obi might be with flaws, but if every Nigerian can evaluate, critical research, think out of the box, he is the best of them all at the moment, oxford, havard, etc graduate, sit across boardrooms, a business man from a business lineage, a prudent man who knows how to manage,

The whites are better managers because of their prudence.

It just take one or two critical evaluation, to see beyond religion, ethnicity, *chairman* na my turn.

Nigeria should be borrowing rest of africa loans.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by malkomchris: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Others are preparing bags of beans and money to share, so we will remain the same way. God forbid, this country must move forward, enough is enough
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by itoski(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
idahme:

A manager who is not ready to learn little about everything thing under his custody isn't ready for the duties of a manager and therefore deserves summary dismissal.

People who know little about an endeavor are more likely to make better informed decisions regarding that specific field unlike those who know nothing.

The president will appoint people to head specific agencies , if he is not knowledgeable he will keep signing papers he knows nothing about. Leading to continuous draining of our treasury which we all want to bring to a halt.

Knowledge should be continuous , it is not easy to keep pace with the ever changing and dynamic world we live in. When you see people doing that, give them kudos because it is even more difficult when you are a multi billionaire.

I specifically give Obi kudo, from philosophy to business and still willing to learn a little about other fields should be something to emulate.

Appoint Ministers you mean and who are the Ministers?
Someone a Minister in Power and what are their qualifications?
We both know-how and why they give out such positions.
OBI can't be everywhere and his campaign team should stop using this silly approach of selling him to us.
When he is true with his studies let him come for examination.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Basher8583: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
midehi2:

Enemies of progress, the money you and your family alone don chop don do, Nigeria is for everyone, not only for one religion, pls all the stolen money una share don do cheesy we are wiser now tongue

So for you its all about stealling money. Well done for exposing yourself
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by itoski(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crvrider:

You ask in what capacity, really? With this knowledge how do you think Mr. Obi will compare in a presidential debate if asked how he intends to solve Nigeria's power issues?

Ok, wait let me guess. Based on your thinking he probably would say, "I will employ an electrical engineer and then go to sleep."
This you argument is baseless.
Take example Dangote knows everything about his business right.
Even Otedola replied a fan he is able to take vacation because as an entrepreneur, his role is to hire a competent team to run his business affairs for him without his physical presence.
Y'all out here painting his as a Master of all trades but we know the end of the story...
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by wonderr(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
midehi2:

You are really a dunce
you nothing but an asinine spitting balderdash
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Basher8583: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Nigeria needs someone who is not corrupt.

Nigeria needs someone who can bring down the cost of governance to the barest minimum and channel the resources to productive sectors.

God has brought Peter Obi forward because he meets the above criteria 100%.

If Nigerians allow these criminals and bandits who have stored all our money in pits and geepee tanks for their tenth generations unborn to succeed in 2023, then we may as well forget about seeing Nigeria emerge as a truly great country in our lifetime.

Only a chronic tribalist or someone sadistic to the point of insanity will see Peter Obi on the ballot and leave him to vote for Tinubu or Atiku.
May God save us!!!

Peter obi is a unmarketable product.

Stop forcing it.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Basher8583: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bigheart042:

Na your generation way no serious..
Your father thr...
Una go see good call am evil.
Na kind of una d spoiled this country..

Idiot

If Peter Obi is that good then why not make him your regional leader in South East. As it is now he doesnt even control the voting population in SE. Him sef dey fear IPOB
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Basher8583: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, he will go back to his business in the UK, and monitor the Nigerian part from over there too.
Guess Nigeria and its people may loose out from the opportunity of having a world class person set things streight.
Bros, have we not suffered enough? I hear even cotonue cfa has more value than naira. I was in Dubai for vac 2013, dollar was 140, today it is 610. Have we not suffered enough?
I put a pic of my passport bta page (as a kid) the other day, 390 pounds was ₦488 (including charges).
No be juju be that?

You obviously dont understand economics.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by modsfucker: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

See this dunce oo grin
U think Electrical engineering is what you see in engineering mathematics text?

Omo na today I know say some pple mumu no cap...like wtf grin

You're not making sense, Engine math is part of Electeical Engineering training, and one must pass Engineering Mathematics to become am Electrical Engineer, so what are you saying? And quit the unnecessary insult, so we can have a meaningful conversation.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by BlackFlamefromP: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fellow Nigerians let's come out and support and vote Obong Peter Okon Obi as President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by eburuu: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
grin grin
uncommon weray grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Goldenkrezi: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
modsfucker:

You're not making sense, Engine math is part of Electeical Engineering training, and one must pass Engineering Mathematics to become am Electrical Engineer, so what are you saying? And quit the unnecessary insult, so we can have a meaningful conversation.

Geddifok abeg...
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Omniman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
This one never collect salary, e don dey buy car. grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by nedekid: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Basher8583:

You obviously dont understand economics.
You are right, I don't, but so many Nigerians do, and yet the country keeps tanking.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Classic40: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by modsfucker: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Geddifok abeg...

That's the only thing you have upstairs, apparently.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by VirileNelly2420: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nothing much. But den, d winner will likely employ his service. The young man really has something to offer.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by VirileNelly2420: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
ImDStar:
Please do you have light now?
Or you belong to charging at barbers shop crew?

E fit b bet shop crew.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by VirileNelly2420: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Blackfire:
Always showing off as if others are inferior

Is it not govt money he is using to travel to Egypt

Besides he is an unknown candidate with no structure grin

Click like if you know he is presidential

Click share if you know he is doing rubbish
Showing off kwa?
D man is just an icon of action. He does whatever he says. Dis man loves development so much. He loves human building. I can even say he's also incorruptible.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by midehi2(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Basher8583:

So for you its all about stealling money. Well done for exposing yourself
That is all you can digest from the comment, re.tarded brain!
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by midehi2(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
wonderr:
i am nothing but an asinine spitting balderdash
Eeyaaa, sorry dear tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.