Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) (46673 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After London Trip (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Ayodele Fayose Congratulate Mr Udom Emmanuel After Akwa Ibom Trip (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ogatboy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what will happen if he did not win the election

He would have gained knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by joe1309: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
This man is truly not serious

Walai.. haba!
greet ur obi goes to school.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by anytexy: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
grin grin
Stale!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by jasmeel: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
grin grin
yo luk 4 pics man, there r oda things he does himself.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by joe1309: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Nigeria needs someone who is not corrupt.

Nigeria needs someone who can bring down the cost of governance to the barest minimum and channel the resources to productive sectors.

God has brought Peter Obi forward because he meets the above criteria 100%.

If Nigerians allow these criminals and bandits who have stored all our money in pits and geepee tanks for their tenth generations unborn to succeed in 2023, then we may as well forget about seeing Nigeria emerge as a truly great country in our lifetime.

Only a chronic tribalist or someone sadistic to the point of insanity will see Peter Obi on the ballot and leave him to vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

May God save us!!!
who told that Peter Obi is not corrupt? Abeg wake up and stop sleeping ��

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
IgOga:
I like the photo op....but in what capacity is he doing this? He should focus on winning first....only the winner gets to decide the direction of Nigeria.

Personally this is misplaced priority....get you VP.....start grassroot mobilisation in all states of Nigeria

Peter Obi wants to his the ground running when he is President. Not the kind of President that will need one year to think of what to do.

He is preparing a clear path for action.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by omoh5064: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why did you skip the name? I will not complete the story again .�

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Benpave: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Walai.. haba!

State your reasons
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Ejehkob: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just a show-off, Election is beyond that grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by IgOga(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Godjone:
If we miss this chance, Rwanda will look like Dubai

What chance you dey miss? This Obi was in PDP few weeks ago.....so he was a sinner now a saint cos he changed party?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by 8stargeneral: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
A leader that HV a great interest for his people...he always hungry for success

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by DenreleDave(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
If PO will make Nigeria better, then I am in for him

If na tinubu, I am all in for him

My own is dt Nigeria shud be better
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what will happen if he did not win the election
...then nigerians will keep on suffering since they do not want to vote in a competent person to be their presidentr and make the economy and country to be good and better
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Anyone your papa belong .. Na dia I Dey.
Him papa belong to the OBIdients are you in?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by itoski(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi wants to understand the process. From how much it cost for the plants, source of energy, mode of distribution, etc. Not the whole mechanics.

Or, you want a President advisers can lie to and siphon the country black.

Carry me dey go,
Peter Obi,
Carry me dey go,
For Better Naija.

Tell him to come let me teach him Physics cheesy
That's how Buhari became Minister of Petroleum Resources.
Is that actually the quality of a good leader??
I hope he can delegate the right task to his team.
I expect to see him and his team and not just his team...his media team is a flop...They just selling crazy ideas as if we are all ignorant.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by anonimi: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Echile:
It’s better I get deceived with laptops and educational material than to get deceived with vegetable oil,ordinary Ororo...Peter Obi is the goal
Obi2023

Obi has played himself out of the pitch by going AWOL in Ekiti instead of doing stomach infrastructure as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ufotunang: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Blackfire:
Always showing off as if others are inferior

Is it not govt money he is using to travel to Egypt

Besides he is an unknown candidate with no structure grin

Click like if you know he is presidential

Click share if you know he is doing rubbish
...so are you happy to be paying darkness electricity bill... won't you like to have constant electricity light everyday
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by anonimi: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
ufotunang:
...then nigerians will keep on suffering since they do not want to vote in a competent person to be their presidentr and make the economy and country to be good and better

Is that how you are suffering in your LGA and state because Obi is not your LGA Chairman nor is he your governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Zorn: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
grin grin
See what some of you have reduced your selves to.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
baretalk:
It's not by graphics, can you secure Nigeria, create employment and unite the people?
have APC being able to do that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
He could have just visit Tinubu for some lessons on governance instead of flying to Egypt.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Anyone your papa belong .. Na dia I Dey.

See nincompoop wey no get parents, hungry nincompoop grin, we no get issue with mumus wey dey collect money to vote, the only issue be say una greed and foolishness dey affect everybody.

When Buhari steps down, if you get family business (highly unlikely), please make him your manager and CEO, useless people everywhere
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
photo op
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
ScamHunter:
This Obi cannot be a Nigerian politician. This is is coming to work and not steal.
u said it all....Obi earns my respect but can he become Nigerians number 1?......time will tell.....how I wish he is from America Sha.....we don't value what we have
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Walai.. haba!

Show us the serious ones.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bigkoko:
The first victim of Peter Obi presidency will be the electricity cabal!!!
Mark these words!

No, it will be the Generating Sets(Generators) importers cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Zorn: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
anonimi:

Obi has played himself out of the pitch by going AWOL in Ekiti instead of doing stomach infrastructure as usual.
The same Ekiti that collapsed the party structure into APC?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
anonimi:

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Africana1123(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zorn:
See what some of you have reduced your selves to.
you never start grin

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Africana1123(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
jasmeel:

yo luk 4 pics man, there r oda things he does himself.
like this one grin

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Africana1123(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
anytexy:
Stale!!

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by wonderr(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
midehi2:

Enemies of progress, the money you and your family alone don chop don do, Nigeria is for everyone, not only for one religion, pls all the stolen money una share don do cheesy we are wiser now tongue
you mean you are wiser now it's the east turn to embezzle public funds too?
If only I can see yorubas and hausas to vouch for this man, I will believe that truly he is a good man and vote for him
But the only thing I can see is furstrated and inveigled okoros nagging and also feel it's their turn to swindle naija but unfortunately they have being left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos) / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.