Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) (46688 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After London Trip (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Ayodele Fayose Congratulate Mr Udom Emmanuel After Akwa Ibom Trip (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by samunaka: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113853080:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm4qufeWDhg

On Tuesday, the 14th of June, 2022, Mr. Peter Obi informed Nigerians via his twitter handle of his trip to Egypt, to understudy by what miracle the third biggest economy in Africa after South-Africa and Nigeria moved their power generation from 20,000 Megawatts to over 40,000 megawatts in four years. Ironically, Nigeria has remained fixated on 4,000 megawatts since Adam.

Photos below show Former Governor Peter Obi interacting with the top Executives and Engineers of the New Capital Power Plant in New Cairo, Egypt. The plant currently generates 4800 megawatts of electricity.

Other pictures: visit to Egyptian power generating facilities

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5609034079134708/

All of a sudden Peter Obi has replaced KANU Nnamdi, no more trends about the great Mazi
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If nigeria is my country, which is your country?

According to you:

Your comment said he "went to Egypt to get...". Earlier you said he went to "learn the nitty gritty". Peter Obi said he went to Egypt to "learn". Which one are you saying exactly?

Of all the things you listed above, which one could he not have been able to get by just sending a simple email?

What are those certain factors that need to be put into consideration?

Since you don't understand that to get knowledge via Learning &travelling is part of Learning or education, then you case is irredeemable
Go skool, you no gree, to read &comprehend has now become a problem to you. You can choose to remain ignorant & stop asking daft or unnecessary questions, cos it's not compulsory you must comment to embarrass yourself on Public Forum.

People who saw my comments agreed with me completely about my opinion on this particular topic, which seems to be a reality why Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt but since you're so myopic, ignorant, uninformed & pessimistic individual, I will leave you as that, I don't have such time with you. Au revoir.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

Since you don't understand that to get knowledge via Learning &travelling is part of Learning or education, then you case is irredeemable
Go skool, you no gree, to read &comprehend has now become a problem to you. You can choose to remain ignorant & stop asking daft or unnecessary questions, cos it's not compulsory you must comment to embarrass yourself on Public Forum.

People who saw my comments agreed with me completely about my opinion on this particular topic, which seems to be a reality why Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt but since you're so myopic, ignorant, uninformed & pessimistic individual, I will leave you as that, I don't have such time with you. Au revoir.

All this emotions you are spilling like burst crude oil pipeline won't answer the simple questions.

If nigeria is my country, which is your country?

According to you:

"Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt to get the Power framework of the country, the cost, probably the contractors that handled it &time taken to complete a 20,000MW in Egypt &how he can replicate it here in Nigeria, putting some or certain Factors into considerations"

Your comment said he "went to Egypt to get...". Earlier you said he went to "learn the nitty gritty". Peter Obi said he went to Egypt to "learn". Which one are you saying exactly?

Of all the things you listed above, which one could he not have been able to get by just sending a simple email?

What are those certain factors that need to be put into consideration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.