Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) (46696 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After London Trip (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Ayodele Fayose Congratulate Mr Udom Emmanuel After Akwa Ibom Trip (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Neoteny7:

None.

Doesn't mean I've to agree with the current crop of contenders
You can decide to sit pretty on the fence then.
But dont come wailing when you start buying a loaf of bread for 10k.
Or when the national grid collapses for a month.
When your family member is affected by ASUU strike, you must keep shut.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by IgOga(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crvrider:

You ask in what capacity, really? With this knowledge how do you think Mr. Obi will compare in a presidential debate if asked how he intends to solve Nigeria's power issues?

Ok, wait let me guess. Based on your thinking he probably would say, "I will employ an electrical engineer and then go to sleep."

The electricity problem is not really a huge problem....it's not like we are talking about an innovative technology. In Onelga local government in Rivers state there is 24/7 electricity in many villages using the Agip gas turbine ...Obi doesn't need to go to Egypt....the solution is right there in Nigeria.....the biggest challenge our past leaders have is that they don't get stakeholders engagement right....those in charge of generators coming to Nigeria are usually not recognised and they end up sabotaging the government.....we flare gas like since 1957.....go to Obrikom in Rivers gas is being flared even now....same gas Europe is paying billions to Russia to get...same gas used in gas turbines to generate electricity
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Neoteny7: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
You can decide to sit pretty on the fence then.
But dont come wailing when you start buying a loaf of bread for 10k.
Or when the national grid collapses for a month.
When your family member is affected by ASUU strike, you must keep shut.

Lols

Your high hopes are indicative of chronic hallucinations and self delusions.

If you think any of those clowns are going to magically erase Nigeria's problems that were 60 years in the making in just 8 years, in a world in turmoil with global recession at the corner, a still-raging pandemic, threat of world war 3, supply line crunch, worsening climate change, out-of-control birthrate, terrorism and banditry, food shortages, global inflation.... then I've a bridge to sell you.

When you DO buy bread at 10k, you'll realize these people are only in it for themselves.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Neoteny7:

Lols

Your high hopes are indicative of chronic hallucinations and self delusions.

If you think any of those clowns are going to magically erase Nigeria's problems that were 60 years in the making in just 8 years, in a world in turmoil with global recession at the corner, a still-raging pandemic, threat of world war 3, supply line crunch, worsening climate change, out-of-control birthrate, terrorism and banditry, food shortages, global inflation.... then I've a bridge to sell you.

When you DO buy bread at 10k, you'll realize these people are only in it for themselves.
I am not speaking for atiku or tinubu.
I can't stand for them.
I can only stand for Peter obi.
He isn't a Saint, neither is he God
Nor is he a magician, he can't take away Nigeria's problems with the wave of a wand.
But then, with what I've seen from his portfolio as an ex governor and as an individual, I belive he can stir Nigeria to the right direction.
8 years is too little to turn Nigeria to a standard country, however it will be on the right track with a good president.
If the price of bread can reduce from 1k as ot us to 700, it is a little win for me.
If we can get at least 12 hours stable light in all parts of the country, it is also a win.
If ASUU can do without going on strike for at least two straight years, it is a big win for me
Peter obi for me, is my last fighting chance as a citizen of this country.
If he doesn't win, I'll do all my possible best to leave this country, even though its just Togo or cotonou I can go.
Because I do not want to experience what atiku or tinubu's presidency will look like.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by ajl: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
midehi2:
Please go ahead for the betterment of this country, we are waiting to leave this present dirty hungry killer Nigeria, we can't wait for you.

Never voted before but right now my pvc is dusted and ready smiley

Fulani elites would just be having a laugh at you all.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Achilles881: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Blackfire:
Always showing off as if others are inferior

Is it not govt money he is using to travel to Egypt

Besides he is an unknown candidate with no structure grin

Click like if you know he is presidential

Click share if you know he is doing rubbish

Chai, you need consolation but don't worry, obi will free you from those criminals you work for, by giving you a better job.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by grandstar(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
How did Egypt achieve such a feat with electricity generation despite its statist policies?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CHAQUR: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Seems Tinubu or Atiku has gotten an erudite Egypt refined power minister in the waiting.... Lol.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Autobot05: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Echile:
It’s better I get deceived with laptops and educational material than to get deceived with vegetable oil,ordinary Ororo...Peter Obi is the goal
Obi2023

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by asunaobi(m): 5:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Bigkoko:
The first victim of Peter Obi presidency will be the electricity cabal!!!
Mark these words!

Don't worry about that! He is far smarter than them. Just vote for him that's all and save your children's future.

DONT BE LIKE NIGERIAN PASTORS THAT SEE EVIL AND NEGATIVITY ALL THE TIME! Think POSITIVE and stay POSITIVE.

He is not coming to be President of Nigeria, he is coming to be transformational leader of Nigeria across all states and tribes. After all, We are all Nigerians and we dearly love our country.

If you people get this wrong this time around, none of you should ever complain about Nigeria again. SUFFER, KILLINGS AND EVIL ACTS NO DEY TIRE YOU PEOPLE?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by asunaobi(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2022
modsfucker:

You're not making sense, Engine math is part of Electeical Engineering training, and one must pass Engineering Mathematics to become am Electrical Engineer, so what are you saying? And quit the unnecessary insult, so we can have a meaningful conversation.

I have been in this game at top level and still in it. Calm down, humble yourself and listen carefully, that is the only way to learn, develop and grow. What they have thought you in the books are just basics. It is totally different in the real world. However, you need those basics to develop yourself in the real world. A new best Electrical Engineering graduate is like a baby in the real world.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by modsfucker: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
asunaobi:

I have been in this game at top level and still in it. Calm down, humble yourself and listen carefully, that is the only way to learn, develop and grow. What they have thought you in the books are just basics. It is totally different in the real world. However, you need those basics to develop yourself in the real world. A new best Electrical Engineering graduate is like a baby in the real world.

All thanks to the faceless nature of Nairaland. So you think I'm a new graduate and not practicing huh? When did you graduate Mr. teacher huh? What business are you into? Generation? Transmission or Distribution?

With this your line of THOUGHT, NOT TAUGHT, one day you'd engage your boss and disgrace yourself.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
The man mean business ooo

By going to Egypt to look at computer screens?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2022
saintkeppy:

He do not need engineer at this level, atleast he isn't a President yet, he get to know the nitty gritty& what it takes, so that if he elected, he can hit the ground running from day 1. Not Nigerians are gullible.

What nitty gritty? Does he need to go to Egypt to learn the nitty gritty?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
post=113853080:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm4qufeWDhg

On Tuesday, the 14th of June, 2022, Mr. Peter Obi informed Nigerians via his twitter handle of his trip to Egypt, to understudy by what miracle the third biggest economy in Africa after South-Africa and Nigeria moved their power generation from 20,000 Megawatts to over 40,000 megawatts in four years. Ironically, Nigeria has remained fixated on 4,000 megawatts since Adam.

Photos below show Former Governor Peter Obi interacting with the top Executives and Engineers of the New Capital Power Plant in New Cairo, Egypt. The plant currently generates 4800 megawatts of electricity.

Other pictures: visit to Egyptian power generating facilities

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5609034079134708/

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by mediclife1987(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Nigeria needs someone who is not corrupt.

Nigeria needs someone who can bring down the cost of governance to the barest minimum and channel the resources to productive sectors.

God has brought Peter Obi forward because he meets the above criteria 100%.

If Nigerians allow these criminals and bandits who have stored all our money in pits and geepee tanks for their tenth generations unborn to succeed in 2023, then we may as well forget about seeing Nigeria emerge as a truly great country in our lifetime.

Only a chronic tribalist or someone sadistic to the point of insanity will see Peter Obi on the ballot and leave him to vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

May God save us!!!

Shey person still fit collect hin voters card?

I registered for mine 16years ago at Ife, but na TVC that time and I never used it to vote, infact I've never voted before.

But this time, I'll be OBIdient and vote!
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2022
ajl:

Fulani elites would just be having a laugh at you all.
Because they are the owner of their lives, karma is waiting for them one way or the other
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
mediclife1987:

Shey person still fit collect hin voters card?

I registered for mine 16years ago at Ife, but na TVC that time and I never used it to vote, infact I've never voted before.

But this time, I'll be OBIdient and vote!

You may need to update it, I heard sometimes ago that TVC's registered earlier than 2011 would not work on the card reader. Also, are you still in the same vicinity? Another reason you may need to update it.

I lost my PVC but was able to register for another yesterday after several days of trying.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip.

In trying to make sense, you ended up saying rubbish.

Firstly, Peter Obi traveled to Egypt with his own money. He also paid for others that were with him on that trip.

Secondly, it is his personal time he spent. He could have used that 3 days to attend to his personal business, or go to Dubai to frolic like Atiku, or travel to UK for medical treatment like Tinubu. However, he went to Egypt to study how Nigeria's biggest problem could be solved!

Thirdly, Buhari as your president often travels to Europe to treat himself or to attend frivolous trips that add no value to Nigeria, its economy or people. While on it, he uses our money, resources and mandate yet you have never queried him?!

People like you are part of the reasons why we have become the poverty capital of the world.

People that reason like you are the reason why politicians take us for a fool.

People that reason like you are the reason why politicians like Atiku and Tinubu will loot our vaults without conscience, primitively park the money for their tenth generation yet unborn and when it's time for election, they will bring out 0.1% of it to bribe you and you will sing their praises.

We are in this despicable situation as a country because those with your very poor type of mindset are in the majority.

SHAME!!!
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

In trying to make sense, you ended up saying rubbish.

Firstly, Peter Obi traveled to Egypt with his own money. He also paid for others that were with him on that trip.

Secondly, it is his personal time he spent. He could have used that 3 days to attend to his personal business, or go to Dubai to frolic like Atiku, or travel to UK for medical treatment like Tinubu. However, he went to Egypt to study how Nigeria's biggest problem could be solved!

Thirdly, Buhari as your president often travels to Europe to treat himself or to attend frivolous trips that add no value to Nigeria, its economy or people. While on it, he uses our money, resources and mandate yet you have never queried him?!

People like you are part of the reasons why we have become the poverty capital of the world.

People that reason like you are the reason why politicians take us for a fool.

People that reason like you are the reason why politicians like Atiku and Tinubu will loot our vaults without conscience, primitively park the money for their tenth generation yet unborn and when it's time for election, they will bring out 0.1% of it to bribe you and you will sing their praises.

We are in this despicable situation as a country because those with your very poor type of mindset are in the majority.

SHAME!!!

How does what you have said negate the points I raised here?

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You may need to update it, I heard sometimes ago that TVC's registered earlier than 2011 would not work on the card reader. Also, are you still in the same vicinity? Another reason you may need to update it.

I lost my PVC but was able to register for another yesterday after several days of trying.

Hmm, I'm not actually in the same vicinity oh. Should I just forget that one and go and re-register for a new one?

I need to be OBIdient this time around!
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn
anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me

You're still talking crap. A day is enough to understand how something was done in theory and to also initiate formal relationship. 3 hours of discussion with the top level experts is enough. There would also be a tour of facilities. Even with zoom meetings, there is a limit to what can be achieved compared to physical on site discussion.

Three days is more than enough to grasp a theoretical knowledge of those sectors!

Let's even agree with you that 3 days aren't enough, did you or Nigerians lose anything because Obi used his money, time and energy to travel to Egypt?

If you have never questioned Buhari for traveling all over the world on useless trips, then something is wrong with you.

If you have never questioned Tinubu for traveling to UK for extended medical vacation then you're a hypocrite.

If you've never questioned Atiku for virtually living in hotels for months in Dubai then you're a misguided Nigerian.

Non of these old men I mentioned has gone on trips directly directly aimed at solving Nigeria's problem, instead it is always for their selfish interests. Yet you're okay with it but suddenly became "woke" on Peter Obi for doing the right thing.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You're still talking crap. A day is enough to understand how something was done in theory and to also initiate formal relationship. 3 hours of discussion with the top level experts is enough. There would also be a tour of facilities. Even with zoom meetings, there is a limit to what can be achieved compared to physical on site discussion.

Three days is more than enough to grasp a theoretical knowledge of those sectors!

Let's even agree with you that 3 days aren't enough, did you or Nigerians lose anything because Obi used his money, time and energy to travel to Egypt?

If you have never questioned Buhari for traveling all over the world on useless trips, then something is wrong with you.

If you have never questioned Tinubu for traveling to UK for extended medical vacation then you're a hypocrite.

If you've never questioned Atiku for virtually living in hotels for months in Dubai then you're a misguided Nigerian.

Non of these old men I mentioned has gone on trips directly directly aimed at solving Nigeria's problem, instead it is always for their selfish interests. Yet you're okay with it but suddenly became "woke" on Peter Obi for doing the right thing.

With all you said, not one word from your post negates my comment below:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn
anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by fajob: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
Our Services
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
Contact Info
+2347038641600 jolagadvert@gmail.com www.jolagict.com.ng THANKS
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you read what the OP posted at all??
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

Did you read what the OP posted at all??

That means you shouldn't have any issues answering the simple questions.

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

Ok, after you must have finish reading, now the summary of the epistle is:

Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt to get the Power framework of the country, the cost, probably the contractors that handled it &time taken to complete a 20,000MW in Egypt &how he can replicate it here in Nigeria, putting some or certain Factors into considerations, if he is elected as president, whose aim is to provide stable power supply to all Nigerians for economic growth.

CheapHomes1 pls read this, its one of my responses to one of your kind on this topic, who can't still read a simple comprehension&understand why Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt, as Egypt is one of the Top three Big Economies after Nigeria&South Africa, making so much progress in Power generation & Infrastructures.
In the past 7years President Buhari &other government officials has been traveling from one country to the other across Europe, America, Asia without anything tangible on ground to show in terms of Power, etc.

For Egypt to increase their power capacity from 20,000MW to over 40,000MW in just 4years is worth visiting, to know the miracle behind such feat.

Your country, Nigeria is struggling to get to 10,000MW since 1914. Every day, National grid collapse, poor power supply, a lot of countries have since left Nigeria behind in terms of power generation.
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

CheapHomes1 pls read this, its one of my responses to one of your kind on this topic, who can't still read a simple comprehension&understand why Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt, as Egypt is one of the Top three Big Economies after Nigeria&South Africa, making so much progress in Power generation & Infrastructures.
In the past 7years President Buhari &other government officials has been traveling from one country to the other across Europe, America, Asia without anything tangible on ground to show in terms of Power, etc.

For Egypt to increase their power capacity from 20,000MW to over 40,000MW in just 4years is worth visiting, to know the miracle behind such feat.

Your country, Nigeria is struggling to get to 10,000MW since 1914. Every day, National grid collapse, poor power supply, a lot of countries have since left Nigeria behind in terms of power generation.

If nigeria is my country, which is your country?

According to you:

Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt to get the Power framework of the country, the cost, probably the contractors that handled it &time taken to complete a 20,000MW in Egypt &how he can replicate it here in Nigeria, putting some or certain Factors into considerations,

Your comment said he "went to Egypt to get...". Earlier you said he went to "learn the nitty gritty". Peter Obi said he went to Egypt to "learn". Which one are you saying exactly?

Of all the things you listed above, which one could he not have been able to get by just sending a simple email?

What are those certain factors that need to be put into consideration?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That means you shouldn't have any issues answering the simple questions.

I hope the simple question, you asked has been answered above or you still need more answers?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

I hope the simple question, you asked has been answered above or you still need more answers?

Answered how?
Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by saintkeppy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to you:

Your comment said he "went to Egypt to get...". Peter Obi said he went to Egypt to "learn". Which one exactly?

Of all the things you listed above, which one could he not have been able to get by just sending a simple email?

My brother, did you just ask those questions above? Jesus Christ shocked
Have you been through school before?, I may forgive you if you haven't.
Why don't Buhari &other government officials sit in their office to get emails from what they're suppose to travel&see in another man's country.

To get first hand knowledge by seeing physically what's on ground in another man's country, is it not to learn? U go skool at all?
How come he was taken round the power plant built by the country so far which he was briefed. In case you don't know, Traveling is part of Learning.

Factors may differ in both countries.

Pls don't quote me again, if you don't have comprehension ability on a simple topic like this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) by CheapHomes1: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintkeppy:

My brother, did you just ask those questions above? Jesus Christ shocked
Have you been through school before?, I may forgive you if you haven't.
Why don't Buhari &other government officials sit in their office to get emails from what they're suppose to travel&see in another man's country.

To get first hand knowledge by seeing physically what's on ground in another man's country, is it not to learn? U go skool at all?
How come he was taken round the power plant built by the country so far which he was briefed. In case you don't know, Traveling is part of Learning.

Factors may differ in both countries.

Pls don't quote me again, if you don't have comprehension ability on a simple topic like this.

Since you went to school, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

According to you:

Mr. Peter Obi went to Egypt to get the Power framework of the country, the cost, probably the contractors that handled it &time taken to complete a 20,000MW in Egypt &how he can replicate it here in Nigeria, putting some or certain Factors into considerations,

Your comment said he "went to Egypt to get...". Earlier you said he went to "learn the nitty gritty". Peter Obi said he went to Egypt to "learn". Which one are you saying exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.