Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do I Manage My Data - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Manage My Data (505 Views)

How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend / Help!!! My Data Sub. Just Got Exhausted. / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My Data by Dreadlock69(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2022
been a fan of samsung , I decided to switched to iOS

sold my samsung series , bought an iphone 7plus and an iphone x “ I'll be giving the 7+ to my brother".

I don't know how to manage data on an iOS devices and it's pissing me off lately.

advice and suggestions kindly needed thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Sell the phone chop the money, if ur money no reach to solve your problem no need to add ulcer join am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don talk am say people wey dey use data for iphone na ritualist be dia side hustle grin
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
You never see anything
Wait until some apps start asking you to input your credit card digits and subscribe before you can use them

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by FolakeBabyBoo(f): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everybody running to iphone. When they finally get the iphone next thing they start complaining about data. The best way to manage your data on your iphone is to ditch it and go back to your android.
Or become a "yahoo guys"
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Kudducini(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dreadlock69:

sold my samsung series , bought an iphone 7plus and an iphone x “ I'll be giving the 7+ to my brother".

I don't know how to manage data on an iOS devices and it's pissing me off lately.

There are two ways to go abt it

Either you get a Wi-Fi

Or you go to settings on your iPhone and turn off mobile data for apps
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Dreadlock69(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:
Everybody running to iphone. When they finally get the iphone next thing they start complaining about data. The best way to manage your data on your iphone is to ditch it and go back to your android.
Or become a "yahoo guys"

Firstly no sense in your write up.

Fallacy of hasty generalization: so it only iphone gadget that can be used for scam, your monicker is" f", dear you know less.
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't even know,me I never chop,na agbo I wan sell
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by dayemanate: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Autobot05: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Turn off your iCloud photos backup .. and put your data on low data mode .. I had the same issues while using iOS first time early this year
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Dreadlock69(m): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Autobot05:

Turn off your iCloud photos backup .. and put your data on low data mode .. I had the same issues while using iOS first time early this year
thank jare nab only you make sense here abeg
Re: How Do I Manage My Data by Autobot05: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:
thank jare nab only you make sense here abeg

No mind them. I have always been a Samsung person and I still respect them but IOS has some new stuff to explore

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Men Like Slim Girls / Genders How True Is This Statement Below � / Passengers In Awe After Seeing Their Bus Driver Driving Without Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.