Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend (2760 Views)

All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / Solomon Had 700 But This Emperor Had 40,000 Sidechicks. / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by viki84(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
In 2019, I met this lady during lockdown in the school where I graduated, she was in her 100 level as at the time I met her, I liked her, she was a church girl then, we went on several dates before we started dating officially in 2020. I deflowered her and then, we were very serious and committed in our relationship. Things started moving from there, during our courting, I found out that our sex vibes & libido were not on the same level. I had higher libido than her. Straight down to 2021, we went for several adventures, luxury vacation and all that lovey stuff. I had never checked her phone for one day because I trusted her, I finally decided to do that when I became suspicious of her attitude. I found out that she was texting several guys and telling some that she was single. Some invited her to dates, I also found out that she visited her ex sometime. Since then, my trust for her dwindled because I was 100% faithful. I had a feeling that I was being played. I apprehended her and she deleted the conversations which she had on WhatsApp with them. Later on she pleaded that she was sorry, that she was carried away. Same thing repeated after several months. Since then, I never took her serious from my mind, she visits me severally as I moved to another state. I decided to become unserious too as I do not want anyone to play me. I started living my own lifestyle, I met 2 girls which I took as my side piece and the vibes which they have been giving me, I have never got that from my so called girlfriend. The later of the girl lived in my street which I met recently as my girlfriend traveled, I explained what transpired between me and my girlfriend, she asked me if I still have communication ties with my so called girlfriend which I admitted to have. I'm actually in a confused state right now because the girl I just met lives a few walks down my street and I have enjoyed the positive vibes she has given me recently. But the issue is that, I do not want her to feel bad when she sees me and my girlfriend walking down the street. Guys advise me... If you were in the same shoes, what would you do? Meanwhile, my girlfriend wants an extravagant lifestyle which I paused recently to see her actions, but the girl I just met is just the opposite. Please I need your candid advice
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by fman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leave women ,.. focus on your career.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by SHIVA001: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Stop creating unnecessary problem for yourself, pick one of them and be devoted with that one. You like stress Sha. Or are they dashing you money?.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Paragraphs aren’t a thing in 2023.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by ebubeson: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Do you have your PVC? Please look for a good lady to marry..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Mordson: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
So why continue a relationship you have with someone you no longer trust?

If the new girl gives you better vibes then move on with her and dump the first one. Why give yourself unnecessary headache, except you're enjoying the thrill of banging the 3 girls.

Only you want to eat Egusi, Ogbono and Banga soup. Nawa o!

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by imagrg(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Are you a borehole driller?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
meobizy:
Paragraphs aren’t a thing in 2023.

Talk to me, please. What do I need to do to get your attention? 😩😫😫😫
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
imagrg:
Are you a borehole driller?

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

This kind of question. Chai

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Smartguyboy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Believe me the girl in your street will always feel bad . If you don’t have serious babe don’t date someone close to you . If you are the one you will feel bad too and for your girlfriend I wonder how simp still keep cheating girlfriend?

I always tell my babe once another πŸ† cross the line πŸ‘ it’s over between us.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Ballzproblem2: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
stupid lifestyle, living carelessly ,I don't even know where I want to start from to advice you because your matter no get Head

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by David1017(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Add more side chicks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Talk to me, please. What do I need to do to get your attention? 😩😫😫😫
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜you like her?
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Watcharena: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Your girl friend should be downgraded to side chic, then the girl in your street can be upgraded to be your main girl friend. You can't have a long-distance relationship with a girl that has proven to be into so many men, I have been in this kind of situation before, and you will realize the side chic is more committed than the main girlfriend.

Your girl a hoe, she doesn't mean well to you , such women don't change ,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by davidadenrele: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Oga!!

You can't eat your cake and have it, why play with people's emotions you dated someone whom you find out was cheating on you and at the same time dating you and then you eventually find someone that was the opposite why not move on and start on a fresh start with this new person that gives a reason to genuinely love?

Guy you need help honestly, if you don't tread carefully you will get yourself hurt to be honest get serious and make up your mind.

viki84:
In 2019, I met this lady during lockdown in the school where I graduated, she was in her 100 level as at the time I met her, I liked her, she was a church girl then, we went on several dates before we started dating officially in 2020. I deflowered her and then, we were very serious and committed in our relationship. Things started moving from there, during our courting, I found out that our sex vibes & libido were not on the same level. I had higher libido than her. Straight down to 2021, we went for several adventures, luxury vacation and all that lovey stuff. I had never checked her phone for one day because I trusted her, I finally decided to do that when I became suspicious of her attitude. I found out that she was texting several guys and telling some that she was single. Some invited her to dates, I also found out that she visited her ex sometime. Since then, my trust for her dwindled because I was 100% faithful. I had a feeling that I was being played. I apprehended her and she deleted the conversations which she had on WhatsApp with them. Later on she pleaded that she was sorry, that she was carried away. Same thing repeated after several months. Since then, I never took her serious from my mind, she visits me severally as I moved to another state. I decided to become unserious too as I do not want anyone to play me. I started living my own lifestyle, I met 2 girls which I took as my side piece and the vibes which they have been giving me, I have never got that from my so called girlfriend. The later of the girl lived in my street which I met recently as my girlfriend traveled, I explained what transpired between me and my girlfriend, she asked me if I still have communication ties with my so called girlfriend which I admitted to have. I'm actually in a confused state right now because the girl I just met lives a few walks down my street and I have enjoyed the positive vibes she has given me recently. But the issue is that, I do not want her to feel bad when she sees me and my girlfriend walking down the street. Guys advise me... If you were in the same shoes, what would you do? Meanwhile, my girlfriend wants an extravagant lifestyle which I paused recently to see her actions, but the girl I just met is just the opposite. Please I need your candid advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜you like her?

I chose to believe it's a him 😌😌

I don't like them. I just want their attention. I'm not used to being ignored.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2023
viki84:
Meanwhile, my girlfriend wants an extravagant lifestyle which I paused recently to see her actions, but the girl I just met is just the opposite. Please I need your candid advice

She’s the opposite for now grin
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I chose to believe it's a him 😌😌

I don't like them. I just want their attention. I'm not used to being ignored.
Hm. That's weird. You want their attention. Is there a specific reason why it should be them? And also are you female?πŸ₯²
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s the opposite for now grin
.....for now πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sucre6: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
Leave women ,.. focus on your career.

Follow this advice and u in 10-15 years to come when your action to pursue your carrier is paying dividend, Nah woman go dey follow u upanda, u will be happy u did, I say no more 😎
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
Hm. That's weird. You want their attention. Is there a specific reason why it should be them? And also are you female?πŸ₯²

Is there a specific reason you're asking me this particular question?
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Is there a specific reason you're asking me this particular question?
yes.vi find it weird you're seeking the attention of some dude who isn't looking your way. 😢
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
yes.vi find it weird you're seeking the attention of some dude who isn't looking your way. 😢

Don't bother your lonesome self over this issue. I know what I'm doing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't bother your lonesome self over this issue. I know what I'm doing
"Lonesome" chuckles. Surely that wasn't necessary naw. Was it? Neeways, have a wonderful day πŸ™‚
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
"Lonesome" chuckles. Surely that wasn't necessary naw. Was it? Neeways, have a wonderful day πŸ™‚

It was a form of expression, damn it. I do not care about your state of companionship or lack thereof.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by DesChyko: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023
You're not married or engaged and you're talking of side chicks. Are you normal? grin
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It was a form of expression, damn it. I do not care about your state of companionship or lack thereof.
Easy...πŸ™‚ I was kidding. smiley I know it was. Chuckles. I lurr the way you type though.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
Easy...πŸ™‚ I was kidding. smiley I know it was. Chuckles.I lurr the way you type though.

I don't.

I worry my vocabulary is lacking.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't.

I worry my vocabulary is lacking.
chuckles. You don't say. I've seen the way you type. If that's lacking... I dunno what mine is doing currently. πŸ˜… Mine is triple lackin'
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by henndukwe18: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Watcharena:
Your girl friend should be downgraded to side chic, then the girl in your street can be upgraded to be your main girl friend. You can't have a long-distance relationship with a girl that has proven to be into so many men, I have been in this kind of situation before, and you will realize the side chic is more committed than the main girlfriend.

Your girl a hoe, she doesn't mean well to you , such women don't change ,
BT who knows, d side chick could b worst
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Wahala
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Watcharena: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
henndukwe18:
BT who knows, d side chick could b worst
until she prove this let him leave the one that has proven to be bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

One-sided Love / Single Life Is Crazy!! / Men Don Suffer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.