Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? (413 Views)

Between artificial Intelligence and blockchain, where would you Invest 10M? / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Draslo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
We're talking late 1990s

What would you invest in?

Social media?

Ebay/Amazon?

Online broadcasting such as Netflix?

Surgical face masks?

Vaccines?

Mobile tech?

Space tech?

For me I'd invest in space tech because in the next thousand years or so, the quadrillionaires will be people steady revolutionizing space travel. Also I'm also kind of a space geek.

What's yours and why?
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Prayfortheworld: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bitcoin
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Draslo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
bmdmix15:
Get da Bleep out of Nigeria
You do realize people are actually living out their dreams here, right?

Japa isn't everything. The place you want to Japa to, chances are the inhabitants of that place, deep down, don't like you or want you there either.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Tonyshow5522(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Take me back to that 25 years first
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Silasloaded(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Bitcoin
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Highorbit7O16: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
I'd have said bet9ja but they never open shop then
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Titusolufemi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
I will just borrow #500,000 and go back with it to buy dollar and open an account with it then come back to present with my account balance.
Sense will not kill me
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time 25 Years What One Thing Would You Invest In? by Draslo(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Titusolufemi:
I will just borrow #500,000 and go back with it to buy dollar and open an account with it then come back to present with my account balance.
Sense will not kill me

Lmao!

Did you know that if you invested that 500k in a company that produces surgical face masks by now you'd be campaigning to be governor of your state

(1) (Reply)

RENEC Miners: Check How To Be Eligible To Mine Transfer RENEC To Mainnet / Own a Prop Firm Live Account Today (challenge passed) / Something Is Happening In Lagos Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.