Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (5989 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:
If we weren't saying the same thing, then how did the word get into Mary's womb and became a body?

First of all agreed you lied against me.

I never said THE WORD BECAME JESUS BODY.

provide where I said this.

Here's your word again "Jesus body started in Mary's womb".
How did that happen? Who put the word there.

Jesus BODY, did you read GOD'S WORD?

so where did I say God's word became Jesus Body?

You don't know what Jesus being referred to the "word" mean.
Even the trinity says "God the son" is the second person of the trinity whereas you explained that Jesus is the literal word from God's mouth. That's confusion.
Even if you believe that Jesus is God's word literally, that proves that Jesus life or existence emanated from God.

Jesus is LIFE ITSELF.

So until you can tell me THE NATURE OF GOD'S WORD then this conversation will have more many to you.

A word can't be greater or the same with the speaker of the word or the source. God is the speaker of the word. God controls the word and say anything he wants to.

because you're still placing God in the range of Human.

What is the NATURE of God's word.

This contradicts your Trinitarian doctrines that says, the three persons Gods are co equal, co powerful etc.

It didn't.

Reason why you haven't attended to my questions.

God's word is God's word. It's not a person nor is it independent from God. God speaks normally for himself. He has his own voice.

What is the nature of God's word?

Jesus was referred to "the word" or "the word of God" because he's been God's spokesman man from ancient times. I won't go deep into that. God gives him messages and his son delivers it to his people.

Yet you're claiming God's Word is God's Word.

So another person can be God's spokesman that's means God is not capable of speaking for Himself cheesy grin cheesy

The Word of God created the universe.

You believe Jesus is far more greater than the angels

He is the Creator of Angels including Micheal.

and yet you say he's a human and a word in God's mouth.

It's evident you lack comprehension.
When did I say "HE IS HUMAN"?

Unbelievable! As if God doesn't have his own voice.

So you know this and yet you claimed God is using another person as SPOKESMAN. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So the time Jesus became a "body" and lived on earth, God was dumb throughout those periods right? He couldn't speak.

Though I never claimed JESUS BECAME W BODY and I still don't know where you get that from. So do you people like false accusation?

So if God can speak, why does He need a SPOKESMAN?

Even the angels are powerful spiritual beings with their glories. How much more Jesus that's way more powerful and even have a share in God's glory.

The Word of God is more powerful than any Angels.

He was a just a word without any form, seriously!?

Tell me the Nature of God's word.

Ha ba...for how many times will I ask you this?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

He called me dumbass recently but I acted as if I didn't see it.
Their insult is nothing cheesy

I like the way I'm given JWs restless mind on this thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have been asking questions just to show him how dumb his interpretation is.

When you can't answer questions thrown to you.

So who is has dumb interpretation now? grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:
He's so determined to defend the trinity that he would never see that the "word of God" at Hebrew 4:12 wasn't referring to the third person of his three Gods that came together to become one Gods cheesy cheesy

DEFENDING TRINITY!!!

Have I mentioned that on this thread?

Very pathetic, I've been talking about HOW God and HIS WORD created the universe without given assignment to anyone else outside the Being of God. Of which, none of you has ever proof me wrong.

Hebrews 4:12 NlV
[12]For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

"It" is used for it not even "he" 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

I won't even say much of this but it's evident you lack scriptural understanding because NEUTRAL "IT" was used for God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. So go and sharpen your knowledge more about the scripture.

I even forgot to add

When it suits you people you claimed NWT is the most accurate translation. I quoted NWT for you but you have to abandoned that and used NIV. It's evident you have agenda cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

First of all agreed you lied against me.

I never said THE WORD BECAME JESUS BODY.

provide where I said this.

Jesus BODY, did you read GOD'S WORD?

so where did I say God's word became Jesus Body?

Jesus is LIFE ITSELF.

So until you can tell me THE NATURE OF GOD'S WORD then this conversation will have more many to you.

because you're still placing God in the range of Human.

What is the NATURE of God's word.

It didn't.

Reason why you haven't attended to my questions.

Yet you're claiming God's Word is God's Word.

So another person can be God's spokesman that's means God is not capable of speaking for Himself cheesy grin cheesy

The Word of God created the universe.

He is the Creator of Angels including Micheal.

It's evident you lack comprehension.
When did I say "HE IS HUMAN"?

So you know this and yet you claimed God is using another person as SPOKESMAN. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Though I never claimed JESUS BECAME W BODY and I still don't know where you get that from. So do you people like false accusation?

So if God can speak, why does He need a SPOKESMAN?

The Word of God is more powerful than any Angels.

Tell me the Nature of God's word.

Ha ba...for how many times will I ask you this?
Jesus has always been a being just like every other creatures in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

Jesus has always been a being just like every other creatures in heaven.

What is the Nature of God's word?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

DEFENDING TRINITY!!!

Have I mentioned that on this thread?

Very pathetic, I've been talking about HOW God and HIS WORD created the universe without given assignment to anyone else outside the Being of God. Of which, none of you has ever proof me wrong.

I won't even say much of this but it's evident you lack scriptural understanding because NEUTRAL "IT" was used for God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. So go and sharpen your knowledge more about the scripture.
Lol show me where "it" is used for the Father and Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

What is the Nature of God's word?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
God's word is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol show me where "it" is used for the Father and Jesus.

Search your Scripture.

Besides, where did you see "IT" in NWT I quoted?

Do you now agree with NIV or just the part that suits your lies? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

God's word is true.

And ALIVE!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

And ALIVE!
That didn't explain the nature of Jesus. Of course a kindergarten knows that Jesus is living.
The Bible says he was in God's form. He had the God nature before he came to earth. In fact he's an express image of the Father. So your interpretation that Jesus was a word in God's mouth is so wrong. It's like saying Jesus was formless. No . He was a powerful being. He carried out God's orders.

Hebrew 4:12 talks about God's word literally not Jesus the son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

Search your Scripture.

Besides, where did you see "IT" in NWT I quoted?

Do you now agree with NIV or just the part that suits your lies? grin cheesy grin
Have you ever seen me quote the NWT?
I have mostly used NLV or KJV.

Now you are hiding under the NWT for protection cheesy cheesy

Your cheap blackmail has no effect. Besides the NWT didn't use any pronouns. If they did, it'd be "it" that they will use.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

That didn't explain the nature of Jesus.

Who is talking about the nature of Jesus?

Of course a kindergarten knows that Jesus is living.

The Bible says he was in God's form. He had the God nature before he came to earth.

Good, now does anything having God's nature not God?

In fact he's an express image of the Father.

Correct!

So your interpretation that Jesus was a word in God's mouth is so wrong.

Proof me wrong not just by mere words.

It's like saying Jesus was formless. No

He was a powerful being. He carried out God's orders.

That's what God's word does!

He created the universe and Angels including Micheal.

Hebrew 4:12 talks about God's word literally not Jesus the son.

And my point is on God's literally word and Heb 4:12 says it's not like ordinary human words cheesy cheesy grin

So what is the nature of God's word for the last time?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:
Have you ever seen me quote the NWT?

Are you not a JWs ?

I have mostly used NLV or KJV.

So why do you argue that Jesus is Angel Michael when both KJV and NLV say in John 1:1 that Jesus the Word is GOD?

Now you are hiding under the NWT for protection cheesy cheesy

No! I didn't

because using NEUTRAL GENDER for living things isn't new to Bible students. I was just wondering why you quickly abandoned NWT for another version when you believe NWT is the most accurate grin cheesy grin

Your cheap blackmail has no effect. Besides the NWT didn't use any pronouns. If they did, it'd be "it" that they will use.

Sure but a reasonable person knows only A LIVING BEING is "ALIVE & can DISCERN THOUGHTS" as NWT put it. So it's not a matter of any pronounce was used or not.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

Are you not a JWs ?

So why do you argue that Jesus is Angel Michael when both KJV and NLV say in John 1:1 that Jesus the Word is GOD?

No! I didn't

because using NEUTRAL GENDER for living things isn't new to Bible students. I was just wondering why you quickly abandoned NWT for another version when you believe NWT is the most accurate grin cheesy grin

Sure but a reasonable person knows only A LIVING BEING is "ALIVE & can DISCERN THOUGHTS" as NWT put it. So it's not a matter of any pronounce was used or not.
Have I ever quoted NWT here before?
You still went ahead to say "I was just wondering why you quickly abandoned NWT for another version...".
You're not very honest and I will stop responding to you.

You can boldly admit that you now see that Jesus was a spirit being just like every creatures in heaven. Don't say it shyly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

Who is talking about the nature of Jesus?

Good, now does anything having God's nature not God?

Correct!

Proof me wrong not just by mere words.

That's what God's word does!

He created the universe and Angels including Micheal.

And my point is on God's literally word and Heb 4:12 says it's not like ordinary human words cheesy cheesy grin

So what is the nature of God's word for the last time?
Of course how can I compare my word to God's word. God's word is powerful and all that but God's word in that verse is not a person or Jesus for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

You still went ahead to say "I was just wondering why you quickly abandoned NWT for another version...".
You can boldly admit that you now see that Jesus was a spirit being just like every creatures in heaven. Don't say it shyly.

Now you know why i ignored the arrogant fool! cheesy

All he's poised here to do is exchange hurtful words with JWs, apart from that he has nothing tangible to say! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

But you're a JWs.

You still went ahead to say "I was just wondering why you quickly abandoned NWT for another version..."

Yes! because you're a JWs and I know JWs position about Scripture.

Or do you agree that there is another version more accurate than NWT?

Mr Honesty, you're the one who have accused me falsely here which I demanded for evidence yet you haven't provided any.

Lastly, if you don't subscribe to ONLY NWT then why do you argue that Jesus is Michael when version like KJV and NLV which you claimed you read from said Jesus is God in John 1:1?

When you haven't provided any scripture to back it up. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:
Of course how can I compare my word to God's word.

That's what you've been doing.

God's word is powerful and all that

"AND ALL THAT" list them...
If you're honest.

but God's word in that verse is not a person or Jesus for that matter.

But a person is someone who is "ALIVE AND CAN DISCERN THOUGHTS", isn't it?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

That's what you've been doing.

"AND ALL THAT" list them...
If you're honest.

But a person is someone who is "ALIVE AND CAN DISCERN THOUGHTS", isn't it?
Is a person sharper than two edged sword and can divide the soul and spirit?
I'm done with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

But you're a JWs.

Yes! because you're a JWs and I know JWs position about Scripture.

Or do you agree that there is another version more accurate than NWT?

Mr Honesty, you're the one who have accused me falsely here which I demanded for evidence yet you haven't provided any.

Lastly, if you don't subscribe to ONLY NWT then why do you argue that Jesus is Michael when version like KJV and NLV which you claimed you read from said Jesus is God in John 1:1?

When you haven't provided any scripture to back it up. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Two Gods was mentioned at John 1:1 and one of them is the true God, the Father.
Jesus is a mighty God not a literal word in God's mouth.
Jesus speaks too. He has his own words. The Father has his own words too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

Acts 28:6 & Acts 12:22-23 is the rule for correct translation of the Greek scriptures.

Usually,any verse wherever the context does NOT refer to Jehovah God, the Almighty heavenly Father ,Greek Theos ('God') without definite article (Greek "ho" Strong's lexicon 3588,'the' in English), Greek Theos is rendered as "a god."

Trinitarian Bible translations broke this rule @John1:1 & John 10:33 to TWIST the holy scriptures.

One of the exception is John 20:28, because the context (from verses 18 to 29) indicated that the speaker had expressed unbelief & verse 28 was an exclamation of surprise, shock, amazement (when you say "oh my God!!!!".
Is "oh my God!!!" referring to God Almighty?
Not at all.

Again, @ John 20:17, Jesus Christ himself knocked out the temptation to place a TRINITARIAN slant to Verse 28 & John the apostle @ verse 30 refuted the Trinitarian claim on verse 28.

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
cornelboy:

Is a person sharper than two edged sword and can divide the soul and spirit?
I'm done with you.

Smile....

Why didn't you list the rest?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2023
cornelboy:

So the other one is THE FALSE GOD.

Definitely, you have two Gods and why don't you worship Him since He is a MIGHTY GOD?

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

So the other one is THE FALSE GOD.

Definitely, you have two Gods and why don't you worship Him since He is a MIGHTY GOD?

We have thousands of GODS.
Only the Father is the one true God. John 17:3, 1 Corinthians 8:5,6.

The Bible is God's word. Jesus was called the "word" and everything God speaks is God's words, so which one are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

Smile....

Why didn't you list the rest?
Why don't you deal with this ones?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
cornelboy:

Why don't you deal with this ones?

Which one?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
cornelboy:
We have thousands of GODS.

I love this!

Only the Father is the one true God. John 17:3, 1 Corinthians 8:5,6.

So others including Jesus are FALSE GOD, Abi?

Isaiah 44:6; 45:5 God says "BESIDES ME THERE'S NO GOD!"

Yet you claimed there was A Mighty GOD BESIDES GOD. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The Bible is God's word. Jesus was called the "word" and everything God speaks is God's words, so which one are you referring to?

The Word of God.

Bible is God's word but when it comes to Jesus you have to use "WORD"

Is Jesus not God's Word again? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

I love this!

Yet you claimed there was A Mighty GOD BESIDES GOD.!"

His Father,Jehovah God is Almighty.Exodus 6:3(KJV).
Emusan, did you believe John 14:28?

Jesus Christ is a mighty one at the right hand side of God his Father.
YOU no see am in Psalms 110:1?

Emusan LIAR DECEIVING himself.

Emusan:

The Word of God.

Is Jesus not God's Word again?
Jeremiah 23:29, is Jesus a forge hammer?

Hebrews 4:12 is referred to 2 Timothy 3:16, referenced as God's word.
Hebrews 4:12 ,2 Timothy 3:16 = Jeremiah 23:29.

Emusan saw "it" @ Hebrews 4:12 & DECEIVES himself that Jesus is a sharp edge sword sharper than any two edge sword.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

I love this!

Yet you claimed there was A Mighty GOD BESIDES GOD. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The Word of God.

Is Jesus not God's Word again? grin grin grin cheesy
You will have to ask God himself if Jesus and others gods are false.

If God himself could call men Gods, does that mean that those men he called Gods were false Gods?

Jesus is not the "word" in God mouth. Besides God's word is not plural. God speaks multiple "words".
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You will have to ask God himself if Jesus and others gods are false. If God himself could call men Gods, does that mean that those men he called Gods were false Gods? Jesus is not the "word" in God mouth. Besides God's word is not plural. God speaks multiple "words".
Presumptuousness is their problem as they're determined to add meaning to what Jesus said only chosen ones will teach others whereas God's active force (Holy Spirit) will guide chosen ones.

There are many GODS {1Corinthians 8:5} among them are false Gods that humans are worshiping and those given the supernatural powers to act like God {Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6} so when God said there's no God beside Him He is not talking about those He Himself gave the powers to act like Gods because such ones will always direct worshipers to Him {Deuteronomy 6:4 compare to Mark 12:29} rather God is disqualifying anything else humans are worshiping instead of Him.

That's the confusion misinformed churchgoers has! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Presumptuousness is their problem as they're determined to add meaning to what Jesus said only chosen ones will teach others whereas God's active force (Holy Spirit) will guide chosen ones.

There are many GODS {1Corinthians 8:5} among them are false Gods that humans are worshiping and those given the supernatural powers to act like God {Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6} so when God said there's no God beside Him He is not talking about those He Himself gave the powers to act like Gods because such ones will always direct worshipers to Him {Deuteronomy 6:4 compare to Mark 12:29} rather God is disqualifying anything else humans are worshiping instead of Him.

That's the confusion misinformed churchgoers has! smiley

Yes sir I understand perfectly.
Though Moses was like a God, the children of Israel couldn't not revere him in their heart as God and worship him. And doesn't make him a false God

At the same time, Jehovah is the only one God and only him we owe our life to and worship.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You will have to ask God himself if Jesus and others gods are false.

Time to ask God Himself cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

If God himself could call men Gods, does that mean that those men he called Gods were false Gods?

Yes they are all false Gods because they are never The true God.

So if Jesus is A Mighty GOD then, it's either He is also a FALSE GOD or The True God.

And don't forget, The Father is also A MIGHTY GOD.

Jesus is not the "word" in God mouth. Besides God's word is not plural. God speaks multiple "words".

But Jesus is the Word of God, true or false?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Rape In The Bible / Chemists Create Artificial Evolution For The First Time. / TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.