Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (5867 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

So it means JWS IS THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN?

Though Russell didn't call on the name BUT HE WAS SAVED cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Mr Emusan,I ask you:
Did Russell know & call God's name, Jehovah?

Mr Russell did... & Would be saved.
Emusan ,Are you set for WAILING?
grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:
Mr Emusan,I ask you:
Did Russell know & call God's name, Jehovah?

He doesn't and yet he was saved and part of the anointed ones ruling with Jesus cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

He doesn't and yet he was saved and part of the anointed ones ruling with Jesus cheesy

Emusan LIAR, did Mr Russell READ Psalm 83:18 & Exodus 6:3 (KJV & ASV) ?

Are you aware that both KJV & ASV Bibles were older than your ancestors?

Emusan LIAR exposed for LYING & DECEIT.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan LIAR, did Mr Russell READ Psalm 83:18 (KJV & ASV?

So as I'm reading the same Psalm 83:18 from KJV means I will be saved or I will need to read it from ASV too?

That's wonderful.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

So as I'm reading the same Psalm 83:18 from KJV means I will be saved or I will need to read it from ASV too?

That's wonderful.

cheesy grin cheesy
Emusan,You Worship 3 triune deities Spirits,not Jehovah God.

Jehovah God does not recognise polytheists
. grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:
Jehovah God does not recognise polytheists grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

forever loving to lie and blaspheme, calling the Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible:
3 deities/3 god's, you have also called them: the 3 dogheads, your reward is coming

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:

Jehovah God does not recognise polytheists
. grin grin

So it's not about Reading Psalm 83:18 again grin cheesy grin

Anyways, Russell worshipped Jesus too he is also a polytheists!

Russell defender, Russell must sha be part of that 144,000 no matter how many Bible verses against Him cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

So if there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, can there be another TRUE GOD?

Jesus is not a liar like JWs.

He never taught lie and the father of all lies is Satan.

So simple question demands simple answer.

Is there another TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES after JWs claimed to be ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN?
Is Jesus a true or false God?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Is Jesus a true or false God?

Funny how you won't answer questions but be asking question cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Answer my questions first!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

So it's not about Reading Psalm 83:18 again grin cheesy grin

Anyways, Russell worshipped Jesus too he is also a polytheists!

Russell defender, Russell must sha be part of that 144,000 no matter how many Bible verses against Him cheesy grin cheesy grin
Jehovah God does NOT recognise polytheists.

Oga go & rest. grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:

Oga go & rest. grin

I agreed that's why I said Russell isn't among the anointed ones because he's Also a polytheists cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Funny how you won't answer questions but be asking question cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Answer my questions first!
Answer mine first. I'd like to see how you would explain.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Answer mine first. I'd like to see how you would explain.

Answer mine first!

Just say you're in a tight corner cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Answer mine first!

Just say you're in a tight corner cheesy grin cheesy grin
I have answered about whether Jesus is a true God or not.
Oya answer you own.
Is Jesus a true God or not?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Janosky:
Oga go & rest. grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosk

so Jehovah doesn't recognise so called Jehovah's witnesses
who believe in a Mighty God Jesus and a Almighty God Jehovah

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

a polytheist is someone who believes in more than one god
many Christians say that Father and Jesus are two persons, one God

you polytheist false jw's say they are two god's, mighty god and almighty god
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I have answered about whether Jesus is a true God or not.

Stop lying, you haven't. If you have, you won't say I should answer your question first.

Better quote where you answer it.

Oya answer you own.
Is Jesus a true God or not?

Is Jesus a FALSE GOD?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Stop lying, you haven't. If you have, you won't say I should answer your question first.

Better quote where you answer it.

Is Jesus a FALSE GOD?
How many times should I answer this lol.
Go back and check na
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

How many times should I answer this lol.

Show me very simple or answer again.

Go back and check na

I don't need to.

Is Jesus a FALSE GOD or not?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Show me very simple or answer again.

I don't need to.

Is Jesus a FALSE GOD or not?
I won't answer you again. No reason to repeat that twice
Answer it yourself
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I won't answer you again. No reason to repeat that twice

Then forget about it!

Answer it yourself

Until you answer my question first.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Then forget about it!

Until you answer my question first.

I dé beg you before 🙄
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I dé beg you before 🙄

Yes!

By asking me to answer you! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Yes!

By asking me to answer you! cheesy grin cheesy grin
I wasn't begging you ogbeni
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I wasn't begging you ogbeni

Then rest!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

Then rest!
You sef rest
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You sef rest

I'm doing that, you're the still crying cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Mighty God and Almighty God are not two god's

Jehovah is called Mighty God and Almighty God

Jehovah is Mighty God:
Isa_10:21  A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.

Jer_32:18  who shows lovingkindness to thousands, but repays the iniquity of fathers into the bosom of their children after them, O great and Mighty God. The LORD of hosts is His name;

Deu_10:17  "For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the Great, the Mighty, and the Awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

Jehovah is Almighty God:
Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Eze_10:5  And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

Gen_35:11  And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Emusan:

I'm doing that, you're the still crying cheesy grin grin
See sense
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2023
cornelboy:

See sense

That pass your sense!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johhbekeboh09: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Out of envy he quoted Daniel 10:13 but since they're not used to teaching anyone he labelled the verse with another name! wink

Oh...i see,thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Satan Is More Powerful Than God! Frosbel Said It!!! / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.