Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (6214 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Offu Point!

Hebrews 13:7,17 is Offu Point to faithless miscreants forming woke grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Janosky:

Hebrews 13:7,17 is Offu Point to faithless miscreants forming woke grin grin

Offu Point!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said:
"By their FRUITS you will know them"Matthew 7:16
James said:
“You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” James 2:18
So if you say our teachings is LIES i think it will be better for you to present what your TRUTH is doing among adherents that we can all see in the society? smiley

lost false jw mad max

do you want me to post some of your many lies again,
come back with that

false jw
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You're the one killing yourself on what we believe:
Jesus is archangel Michael who is organizing us to doing God's will globally but if you're not OK with that then present a better performing group that's working towards God's will instead of crying hopelessly here on Nairaland! grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

any group that don't teach lies and don't speak with sewer mouths
and is not paranoid etc.
is better performing group than you false jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 2:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

And it's only JWs that knows the reason cheesy grin cheesy grin

BUT Jesus is the Word of God.

Which one?

You haven't answered my question, why?

Do you think GOD'S WORD is like an air particles that collided to produce sound like human?

Do you know the nature of God's word? Heb 4:12 give a glimpse of what God's word is.

Here is how your own translation put it "For the word of God is alive and exerts power+ and is sharper than any two-edged sword+ and pierces even to the dividing of soul* and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart. - NWT

In case you don't get it, here is the summary
The Word of God is:
1. Alive
2. Exerts POWER
3. can discern THOUGHTS and INTENTIONS of the heart.

So can you still compare God's word with that of human?

The Word of God is ALIVE, anything ALIVE is a being on its own.

Now on @underlined you know that happened BEFORE CREATION yet you claim Jesus was CREATED. Does that sound normal to you?
I must tell you, your interpretation has a lot of implications which I feel don't conform with the Bible.

Here are your words:
You said Jesus was God's word, like he was in God's mouth and God put his word in Mary's womb and became a body.
So after Jesus finished his ministry on earth, I want to ask you once again, did he return to being God's word in God's mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
cornelboy:
I must tell you, your interpretation has a lot of implications which I feel don't conform with the Bible.

Smile... And you can't point out the implications in my interpretation cheesy grin grin

Here are your words:
You said Jesus was God's word,

BIBLE SAYS SO NOT ME.

like he was in God's mouth

Within God

and God put his word in Mary's womb and became a body.

I never said this. You can prove me wrong.

So after Jesus finished his ministry on earth, I want to ask you once again, did he return to being God's word in God's mouth?

Jesus is still human in heaven after He finished his mission of becoming human He will hands over everything to the Father "So that God will be ALL IN ALL" 1 Corin 15:28

Only if you understand this.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

Smile... And you can't point out the implications in my interpretation cheesy grin grin

BIBLE SAYS SO NOT ME.

Within God

Jesus is still human in heaven after He finished his mission of becoming human He will hands over everything to the Father "So that God will be ALL IN ALL" 1 Corin 15:28

You did said that but not in a single post. I summarised that from two or three of your rebuttal posts. I could point that out to you but I don't have the time.

You're so wrong by saying Jesus is a human in heaven. Have you read the book of revelation and saw how Jesus is described? We'll discuss that later.

I did say your interpretation of Jesus being the word of God has a lot of implications that contradict the scripture and I'll point out a few to you later. We'll take it step by step.

So your answer is that Jesus will remain in his present form till he accomplishes his missions in the future then he will go back into being God's words in God's mouth. Is that right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
cornelboy:

You did said that but not in a single post. I summarised that from two or three of your rebuttal posts. I could point that out to you but I don't have the time.

I never said that, since you can't provide that then agree that you're lying.

You're so wrong by saying Jesus is a human in heaven. Have you read the book of revelation and saw how Jesus is described? We'll discuss that later.

Smile....you don't need to point me to a book just quote the verse so everyone will know your point.

I did say your interpretation of Jesus being the word of God has a lot of implications that contradict the scripture and I'll point out a few to you later. We'll take it step by step.

Point it out first.

So your answer is that Jesus will remain in his present form till he accomplishes his missions in the future then he will go back into being God's words in God's mouth. Is that right?

He is God's Word forever!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

I never said that, since you can't provide that then agree that you're lying.
Smile....you don't need to point me to a book just quote the verse so everyone will know your point.
Point it out first.
He is God's Word forever!

I wouldn't lie intentionally to anyone.
The screenshot shows where you said Jesus's body started in Mary's womb.

What about presently, is he God's word?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
cornelboy:

Here is your statement I replied to
"Here are your words:...and God put his word in Mary's womb and became a body."

You lied I made this statement!

Was your statement above and the screenshot you posted the same?

From the screenshot, I even strike out "LIFE and said THE PERSON that makes used of the Body"

Again, where did I say GOD PUT HIS WORD in Mary's womb that became Jesus body?

This is the point I said you lied about me.

You can still proof me wrong where I said the above statement.

Jesus is God's word forever.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

Here is your statement I replied to

You lied I made this statement!

Was your statement above and the screenshot you posted the same?

From the screenshot, I even strike out [b]"LIFE and said THE PERSON that makes used of the Body"[/b]

Again, where did I say GOD PUT HIS WORD in Mary's womb that became Jesus body?

This is the point I said you lied about me.

You can still proof me wrong where I said the above statement.

Jesus is God's word forever.
We are saying the same thing.
How did the word get into Mary and become a body if what I said was a lie?

You said the "Jesus's body started in Mary's womb" and I said God put it there, what's the difference?

Okay. Jesus is God's word forever. I won't argue that with you.
You've shown me that Jesus is currently an human in heaven right now.
I need you to clearly explain what form Jesus was before he became human.

Before you said Jesus was a literal word of God in God's mouth, now you say he's a person that later used a body.

Jesus was a "person" or a "literal word residing in God's mouth"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
cornelboy:
We are saying the same thing.

We're not! Don't let comprehension be your issue.

How did the word get into Mary and become a body if what I said was a lie?

"The WORD didn't BECOME A BODY", this is where you lied. I never said that. Quote where I said such.

You said the "Jesus's body started in Mary's womb" and I said God put it there, what's the difference?

If that's what you said it's not my concern but my concern is YOU PUTTING YOUR OWN WORD in my mouth and claimed I said it.

I didn't say God PUT HIS WORD IN MARY'S WOMB and became BODY.

Okay. Jesus is God's word forever.

Yes!

I won't argue that with you.

because that's the truth from the scripture.

You've shown me that Jesus is currently an human in heaven right now.

I didn't show you.

I need you to clearly explain what form Jesus was before he became human.

He was The Word of God.

And it's so funny how you people will boycott question and later do hide and seek then turn around to ask the same question.

I've asked you before, what is the nature of God's word?

Answer that first.

Before you said Jesus was a literal word of God in God's mouth, now you say he's a person that later used a body.

If you have answered my question before now, you won't be repeating this.

What is the nature of God's word?

Jesus was a "person" or a "literal word residing in God's mouth"?

If you answer this then we can continue.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
cornelboy:

Emusan LYING TRINITARIAN exposed time and again.
His comprehension skills leaves much to be desired

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

BIBLE SAYS SO NOT ME.

Within God

@ 1 Corinthians 15:45 (NLT), Wetin Paul the apostle wan understand for Emusan FALSEHOOD?

Emusan says Jesus is human in heaven, what of God his Father in heaven?
Emusan LIAR has many Gods- one human, the others spirit.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

"The WORD didn't BECOME A BODY", this is where you lied. I never said that. Quote where I said such.

If that's what you said it's not my concern but my concern is YOU PUTTING YOUR OWN WORD in my mouth and claimed I said it.

Yes!

I didn't show you.

He was The Word of God.

And it's so funny how you people will boycott question and later do hide and seek then turn around to ask the same question.

Answer that first.

Emusan post: "Jesus is still human in heaven.....
He was The Word of God"

John 4:24,Does God in heaven have human nature?

Or your other God? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emusan:

And it's only JWs that knows the reason cheesy grin cheesy grin

BUT Jesus is the Word of God.

Which one?

You haven't answered my question, why?

Do you think GOD'S WORD is like an air particles that collided to produce sound like human?

Do you know the nature of God's word? Heb 4:12 give a glimpse of what God's word is.

Here is how your own translation put it "For the word of God is alive and exerts power+ and is sharper than any two-edged sword+ and pierces even to the dividing of soul* and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart. - NWT

In case you don't get it, here is the summary
The Word of God is:
1. Alive
2. Exerts POWER
3. can discern THOUGHTS and INTENTIONS of the heart.

So can you still compare God's word with that of human?

The Word of God is ALIVE, anything ALIVE is a being on its own.
MUMU TRINITARIAN grin grin grin grin grin

Luke 8:5-11

Luke 8:11
Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God"
Is Jesus the word of God @Luke8:5-11?
Did Jesus the word fall on good soil?

Luke 8:11 is Jesus PROVEN evidence of Emusan LYING & TWISTING Hebrews 4:12.
grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2023
Emusan:

Yes!

I didn't show you.

He was The Word of God.

Answer that first.

If we weren't saying the same thing, then how did the word get into Mary's womb and became a body?

Here's your word again "Jesus body started in Mary's womb".
How did that happen? Who put the word there.

You don't know what Jesus being referred to the "word" mean.
Even the trinity says "God the son" is the second person of the trinity whereas you explained that Jesus is the literal word from God's mouth. That's confusion.
Even if you believe that Jesus is God's word literally, that proves that Jesus life or existence emanated from God.
A word can't be greater or the same with the speaker of the word or the source. God is the speaker of the word. God controls the word and say anything he wants to.
This contradicts your Trinitarian doctrines that says, the three persons Gods are co equal, co powerful etc.

God's word is God's word. It's not a person nor is it independent from God. God speaks normally for himself. He has his own voice.

Jesus was referred to "the word" or "the word of God" because he's been God's spokesman man from ancient times. I won't go deep into that. God gives him messages and his son delivers it to his people.

You believe Jesus is far more greater than the angels and yet you say he's a human and a word in God's mouth. Unbelievable! As if God doesn't have his own voice.
So the time Jesus became a "body" and lived on earth, God was dumb throughout those periods right? He couldn't speak.
Even the angels are powerful spiritual beings with their glories. How much more Jesus that's way more powerful and even have a share in God's glory.
He was a just a word without any form, seriously!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Janosky:

Emusan post: "Jesus is still human in heaven.....
He was The Word of God"

John 4:24,Does God in heaven have human nature?

Or your other God? grin grin grin grin
Their god is a three headed beast.
One is a spirit, the other is human and the last is a ghost 👻
Mind you they are still one god cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Janosky:

MUMU TRINITARIAN grin grin grin grin grin

Luke 8:5-11

Luke 8:11
Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God"
Is Jesus the word of God @Luke8:5-11?
Did Jesus the word fall on good soil?

Luke 8:11 is Jesus PROVEN evidence of Emusan LYING & TWISTING Hebrews 4:12.
grin grin
He's so determined to defend the trinity that he would never see that the "word of God" at Hebrew 4:12 wasn't referring to the third person of his three Gods that came together to become one Gods cheesy cheesy

Hebrews 4:12 NlV
[12]For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

"It" is used for it not even "he" 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05am On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

He's so determined to defend the trinity that he would never see that the "word of God" at Hebrew 4:12 wasn't referring to the third person of his three Gods that came together to become one Gods cheesy cheesy
Hebrews 4:12 NlV
[12]For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
"It" is used for it not even "he" 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

To them you're a novice who is unknowingly falling for the lies of Jehovah's Witnesses so they're struggling to teach you their truth, that's why i keep off to allow them mess themselves up their own trinity dogma.
I'm sure the next thing you'll get from Emusan and Johnw47 is insults, abusive speeches and curses but it's all futile! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
To them you're a novice who is unknowingly falling for the lies of Jehovah's Witnesses so they're struggling to teach you their truth, that's why i keep off to allow them mess themselves up their own trinity dogma.
I'm sure the next thing you'll get from Emusan and Johnw47 is insults, abusive speeches and curses but it's all futile! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

false jw mad max

what you get from me is my pointing out your lies and paranoia and delusions, etc. etc.

but you satans mob can never stop falsely accusing and lying, can you oh lost one:

u false accuser r like your god of this world:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

false jw:

your paranoia is fear;
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

your delusions of greatness:
A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 5:31am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He called me dumbass recently but I acted as if I didn't see it.
Their insult is nothing cheesy

I have been asking questions just to show him how dumb his interpretation is.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

He called me dumbass recently but I acted as if I didn't see it.
Their insult is nothingcheesy
I have been asking questions just to show him how dumb his interpretation is.
Ọmọ, I've been following without commenting. grin

Check out how i handled an atheist on the below thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes
All of them were throwing tantrums helplessly without addressing the arrogant atheist but i told him they're all misinformed churchgoers then instead of addressing him two of them (advocatejare and this same stupid johnw47) started attacking me but i faced the atheist and ignored them until he became mild enough to respond respectfully even tendered an apology.
That's when i asked him to present his case in a more specific and formal setting then i helped him to locate his answer in the Bible.
But you know as he never expected anyone to answer his question so skillfully he was provoked and turned to rage instead of being thankful.
Please check the last three pages of that thread and see how Jehovah is showing them that only Jehovah's Witnesses are His true worshipers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Come and let's teach you how to handle real scriptural topics not just throwing tantrums up and down on a faceless forum. grin

johnw47:

false jw mad max
what you get from me is my pointing out your lies and paranoia and delusions, etc. etc.
but you satans mob can never stop falsely accusing and lying, can you oh lost one:
u false accuser r like your god of this world:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
false jw:
your paranoia is fear;
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
your delusions of greatness:
A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
grin
stupid johnw47) started attacking me

lost false jw mad max

little girly, not attacking you but showing you how you lie and are deluded etc.
but you will never say truth will you, it's not in your nature:

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Come and let's teach you how to handle real scriptural topics not just throwing tantrums up and down on a faceless forum. grin

lost false jw mad max

lying again and again, post after post, of course:

truly i would never go to you satan's mob to be taught anything, oh dum one
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All of them were throwing tantrums helplessly without addressing the arrogant atheist but i told him they're all misinformed churchgoers then instead of addressing him two of them (advocatejare and this same stupid johnw47) started attacking me but i faced the atheist and ignored them until he became mild enough to respond respectfully even tendered an apology.
That's when i asked him to present his case in a more specific and formal setting then i helped him to locate his answer in the Bible.
But you know as he never expected anyone to answer his question so skillfully he was provoked and turned to rage instead of being thankful.
Please check the last three pages of that thread and see how Jehovah is showing them that only Jehovah's Witnesses are His true worshipers! smiley

lost false jw

wow, how wonderful you are mad max, in your own mind

A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Okay sir. I'll go through the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay sir. I'll go through the thread.

Please when you do try not to comment they are poised for any JW that will come and say anything instead of answering the atheist. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please when you do try not to comment they are poised for any JW that will come and say anything instead of answering the atheist. wink
I'm just seeing this. Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

as for me, i was replying to your lies,
atheist didn't say any to me

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2023
cornelboy:

I'm just seeing this. Okay.

He has caged all of them in that thread so they can't figure out what to say in response to his 13 chapters of epistles.

But when i came in to ask him for the point that interests him most, he picked up Balaam's case with Jehovah asking what evil the man did?

Of course the answer is not found in any of the five books of Moses rather it was later that Jesus (in the spirit) revealed what actually happened to apostle John.

Balaam changed his strategy by TEACHING the Moabite King how to make the Israelites themselves irritate Jehovah through immoral sexual passion with Moabite girls.

My journey into so many sects has really helped me. Do you know that all what the atheist boy posted in that thread could be found in some books written by former religionists who are now atheists?

Well thanks to JEHOVAH who gave us the faithful and discreet slave (GB) how on earth could i have figured out such a difficult question? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Christian, What Kind Of Fisherman Are You? / What Happens When We Die? / The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.