Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? (38209 Views)

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by afesco: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Machinegun91:
Glo is the best of all best when it comes to data
Glo has a poor network in my house n place of work
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
RenerdLiam:

How does that work?

Their data last longer than Glo though. I was surprised at the rate my Glo data got exhausted when I subscribed. Though it is faster.
Dial *141*1# and check the offers available there, if you see 5k for 40gb, that's the plan I'm talking bout. If not, just get a new airtel sim, you'll get the offer, it comes with every new airtel sim card.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hendtime:

Airtel my area? I just dialed *141#, nothing like my area on the options

Maybe it's not for all subscriber.

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Air4man: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I am enjoying my airtel 20GB for 3k monthly.

What plan are you doing and what is the code
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Air4man: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

What plan are you doing and what is the code for the airtel plan
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
mazimee:
does it last last till the end of the month?
yes
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Air4man:

What plan are you doing and what is the code

*141#.

Choose my area.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ex0rrcist:

Dial *141*1# and check the offers available there, if you see 5k for 40gb, that's the plan I'm talking bout. If not, just get a new airtel sim, you'll get the offer, it comes with every new airtel sim card.

Alright, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Deicide: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Glo Night plan activates at 22:16Am

Glo slow network is due to most mobile phone not having band 28 so they can't enjoy the 4G speed. My Glo network is faster than MTN and I haven't had any issue with it.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by mfm04622: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Me is 15naira oi every now and then

Op mtn is still best in terms of cheap data
I get 50gb for 6k monthly

The issue is MTN dey chose who Dem go sell that rate for! No be for everybody. No be scam be that?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm make sure no background apps are eating your data. Me, i try to drastically reduce my data as the date of excluding draws near. I stopped doing rollover sometime ago, these telecom providers use it to cheat subscribers.
nani667:

MTN are criminals... I jus re-subscribed for my double data some days back and it rolled over, and in less than a day my bonus data zapped from over 18GB to 12GB, and I didn't even use upto 400MB data during that time, I was connected to WiFi most of the time... I spoke with their customer service and the basterd was jus talking nansense and ended up terminating the session after he ran out of excuses...

I will agree MTN are still the best in terms of data, even though they always zap the hell out of the bonus data and even the allocated data is never upto the volume that is stated, they still offer the best value for money in terms of data; but that does not change the fact that they are criminals
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Click on my area, instead of my offer
MrRajhu2020:

Thanks
Mine in the picture below �
You’re on what tariff?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
That was before, but with MTN's *121#, MTN is now the senior man.
Machinegun91:
Glo na senior man when it comes to data

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by HeavenVGate: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
essentialone:
2 persons supporting globacom already? I am so switching to Glo Immediately
Don't make that mistake. Do just 200mb sub to test the speed in your location during the rain. Glo network is location dependent.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by HeavenVGate: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
angelfallz:
That was before, but with MTN's *121#, MTN is now the senior man.
Yes you're so right. I got another MTN sim mainly for internet subscription I refused to link my nin number to that particular SIM could you believe that till now I'm still enjoying 1.5 gig of data for 300 naira. They never take it away the way the use to, before now. Been like that for months now.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mtn
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just dial *121#
Silas6:

Pls explain more, I have MTN sim but how can I get 50gb for 6k?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Patson080(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
What code do you use
FromZeroToHero:
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dial *121#
ginkus:

How did you get 50GB for 6k
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by ginkus(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Just dial *121#
What I got now is 10k for 40GB
I use to get 5k for 40GB before
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Sirtee19: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
How are you doing it? Tell us the steps.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wow mine has been consistent, 40GB for 5k and 50GB for 6k
ginkus:

What I got now is 10k for 40GB
I use to get 5k for 40GB before
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by thatigboman1: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
bibianna:
MTN - Big scam!

How can they make bold to send a message that they are rewarding you with 10 naira undecided

And nobody is saying anything!
mtn that rewarded people with 'aeroplane' and people didnt talk.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by obax321(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
I use Airtel Mifi. And it has been a good story all along.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Connected1: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
I still prefer Airtel because of their fast internet.

Glo is really cheap but there's no network for it so I switched to MTN and that yellow brand sucks data like a hungry baby sucking breast milk, finally I am with Airtel and the experience has been lit!

I am big fan of data, I don't mind the usage, so long my job is done.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onariii:

Asin eh u gats climb tank b4 u see network

No mind those people saying Glo... Glo wey go give you data, Na you go find network wey you go use foram. You'll end up have up to 64gig through carryovers, just that you won't be able to use any of them

Grandmasters of data truly, just that the data will be useless in your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by cedricksly: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
essentialone:
Which Network is the most Cost-effective for Data in Nigeria?

MTN is a scam.
Airtel is a thief.

Please, I need your help.
believe it or not, mtn is the best regardless both cost wise and mbs. Just don't cheat urself...

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Shebbs: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Op mtn is still best in terms of cheap data
I get 50gb for 6k monthly

How To Migrate To This Data Plan/Tariff Plan, Please Tell Me?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Op mtn is still best in terms of cheap data I get 50gb for 6k monthly
pls how help a bro
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by proff010: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
On and off airplanemode
Alapojames:
Glo halt their brekete call bonus oo grin
Most times eh, if i do glo night plan eh, before the data they activate eh, it can take like 30 minutes or less..
Our own network go just they do anyhow..
Them just they sign celebrities any how.. Money they would have used to upgrade their network...
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Sunnypan: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
TRY THIS USSD CODE. *121# FOR MTN THEN CHOOSE DATA 4 ME. YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by efjaydee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
MTN & Others available...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.