Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra (47798 Views)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by gbaskiboy: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Too bad
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by nedekid: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na wah.
Fgn shoukd Legalise arms. Will these criminals enter eg an estate where folks have ARs, glocks, h&ks, rugers etc?
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
At what point do you start calling these people terrorists? This is the work of terrorists and an anti Igbo movement. True Igbos always want to further their tribe. If this was a group aimed at the advancement of the Igbo ethnicity they'll encourage shops to stay open all day to boost taxes and grow their region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by sammirano: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Another one down... Family business, he might even be in support of them when he's still alive...

No RIP to waste

They are all in support. Its difficult to think the ibo way, you question every rational thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Hotzone(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
They are killing themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi call your boys to order.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Which region in Nigeria is more confuse like SW?
Today, I don't believe in one Nigeria
Tomorrow, emi lo kan grin

dplordx:
So Atiku is to pick a man from a confused region, who is shouting in confusing voice about what they want.

Today: referendum
Tomorrow: Get your pvc

Welcome to your political limbo SE...Best of luck as you enjoy your tiny political platform: APGA & Labor.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by millionboi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
2bad

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
nedekid:
Na wah.
Fgn shoukd Legalise arms. Will these criminals enter eg an estate where folks have ARs, glocks, h&ks, rugers etc?

Mba!

Mbadinuju.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Macphenson: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source
https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-1-pastes-sit-at-home-on-corpse-in-anambra

And where is the picture of the sit at home pasted on the corpse?

Liar

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Dozie32(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.

Amen!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Definitely not done by IPOB...

Soludo is sleeping on his duties!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Farid24224(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
sammirano:

They are all in support. Its difficult to think the ibo way, you question every rational thinking.

I just don't know what is wrong with them..
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
donjazet:
Vote Peter Obi for president. He will tackle the various insecurity issues plaguing the country

And he cannot do shit about what is going on in his own state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Administration1: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
The state’s police spokesman, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said there was no such information available to him.

cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Ndibuna: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.
Read news, either you didn't go to school or you lack comprehension. It was perpetrated on Monday

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Its time for a protest at the finland embassy. Simon Ekpa feels his loosing attention to Peter Obi, therefore Igbo's should be killed to create fear.

They have turned igbo lives to chicken, whenever somon Ekpa wants attention, he sends them to kill a few.

Look at Nelly Ofegbu the IndecentStar, threatening to make Anambra ungovernable for Soludo.

When they start killing and burning the state, they will say it is DSS and Fulani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMoy3DU6B8

Peter obi should call his boys to order.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Bbbw: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Barbaric

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Definitely not done by IPOB...

Soludo is sleeping on his duties!

Peter Obi should call his boys to order.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by FalseProphet1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ndibuna:

Read news, either you didn't go to school or you lack comprehension. It was perpetrated on Monday
Dumb àss the news was reported yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Vikelo1212: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fake news. I wonder what you guys gain by generating and circulating fake news. To frighten them the more to continue sitting at home for fear of being killed? Oh, this is wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Moscodee1990(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
What's this Sit at home all about ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Newyorkitis(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
They've successfully killed one vote from that of Peter Obi.
Too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nairaland has been bought

Any small thing u go see Anambra for frontpage undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbos keep shooting themselves in the leg while the leaders keep mum.

A gbacha oso, a guo mile!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by dchamp234(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fake news, I live in anambra, or better still add pictures to your post for confirmation...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

And he cannot do shit about what is going on in his own state?

Buhari is the President of Nigeria... Please, how safe is Daura in Katsina?!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Their chickens have come back again
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by zuchyblink(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
South East is burning only on Nairaland and pages of newspaper. IPOB the only 'terrorist' organization registered in over 100 countries.
Nigeria is a joke of nation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Crusadee: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
What you believe is not a Bleep to anyone as you no get sense
Thermodynamics:
I believe the Nigerian government are the ones sponsoring all these killings, they probably paid some bastards to start killing people in the south east so that they can use propaganda to label IPOB bad and use that as an opportunity to send the army after IPOB and kill them. Don't be fooled, it is highly likely that the Nigerian government is responsible for the killings in South east, just so that they can tell the public that Ipob are the ones doing the killings and as a result of that, they can confidently send the army to kill Ipob members.

This is a common strategy found in Buhari's government, they have done it before, they staged a prison breakout in Benin and as well introduced thugs into the end sars protest so that they can use that as an excuse to shoot harmless protesters.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by shortIGBOman: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mazi Simon Ekpa is doing the right thing. We IGBO are proud of him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.