Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra (47796 Views)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Lanre1st(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.

False prophecy, as your user name
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Lanre1st(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obidient! Is that how to campaign for Obi
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
jrusky:

Bro dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice. My people go learn hard way for defending criminals bitchs in the name of Biafra.

Ride on ipig, ride on ugm, ride on all you fucking Obi urchins una eyes go clear las las.

Only a mad man will vote any SE to power as president. Its only a mad man who will choose the generically confused mofos, lousy, foul mouthed arrogant human as his vice.

Obi go back and fix your state before talking of fixing Nigeria go back home Mr bollock.

Why you dey call them Obi urchins. That amounts to slander except you can point where obi supports Igbos. Be guided!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by od501: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.

IPOB sit at home is done only when NK appears in court. All those killings and Monday sit at home enforcement are done by FG sponsored terrorists to spoil the name of IPOB. Go make your findings. IPOB never killed one innocent soul, never.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by bishopsele84: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
73 84 74 30 07
This I have seen for Bingo Lotto
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by orazx: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Let them burn and eat themselves

While the Fulani Burn and kill you people..
We all know the FG is behind the killings
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by tunde1200(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who cares if they kill themselves finish.

Mandate2023:
I hope dey won't murder themselves finish b4 next year.....dey have destroyed their land and r now constituting nuisance in other regions.....
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Thermodynamics(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crusadee:
What you believe is not a Bleep to anyone as you no get sense
Who be this crayfish?
Who know you?
Wereh.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Major7: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm confused here. Why didn't you report him when you have all these details? I don't get it angry

Christistruth00
post=113857749:

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by amliftedhigher: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source
https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-1-pastes-sit-at-home-on-corpse-in-anambra
Instead they will go to Enugu where herdsmen are killing people and kee the herdsmen, they are busy killing their brothers. Usselesssssss iddiotss
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are correct, in the sense that terrorist are sponsored almost without exception. IPOB are sponsored terrorists and are ultimately working for colonisers who want to de-stabilise Nigeria in particular and Africa in general.
Thermodynamics:
I believe the Nigerian government are the ones sponsoring all these killings, they probably paid some bastards to start killing people in the south east so that they can use propaganda to label IPOB bad and use that as an opportunity to send the army after IPOB and kill them. Don't be fooled, it is highly likely that the Nigerian government is responsible for the killings in South east, just so that they can tell the public that Ipob are the ones doing the killings and as a result of that, they can confidently send the army to kill Ipob members.

This is a common strategy found in Buhari's government, they have done it before, they staged a prison breakout in Benin and as well introduced thugs into the end sars protest so that they can use that as an excuse to shoot harmless protesters.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by TruthinAction: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
They should stop killing their defenseless brothers. Rather, they should go into the forest and smoke out terrorists herdsmen preparing to take over their communities.

They should send warriors in groups in different directions into the forest from all the communities and round up these terrorist. It does not matter if it journey takes a whole day. This people are everywhere in our forest and they are enforcing sit at home in the town.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by UNDFTD: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Post address
Embassy of Finland
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Tel. +234 803 785 1150

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

Finland

STOP your propaganda and cheap a$$ blackmail. Nitwits like you would NOT speak against the atrocities been committed by your Fulani masters but you are more worried about Simon Ekpa. Have you no shame? Those that you're carrying water for, terrorist Fulanis, killed 5 and burned homes in their community in Enugu but you did NOT see anything wrong with that. You're a waste of human flesh!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by UNDFTD: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Major7:
I'm confused here. Why didn't you report him when you have all these details? I don't get it angry

Don't mind the idiot. People who are really ignorant would open their mouth to spew garbage just to make themselves feel good or important. With all the trash that he wrote, he could NOT point to or proffer any evidence of any criminal act that he wants Simon Ekpa to be arrested and tried for. Yet, he still has the audacity to come on social media to be ranting like a mad dog.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by CHAQUR: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
The next chief of army staff has real work waiting on him... By the time Obi did not win the election, he region will become extra problematic. There "all or nothing" kind of politics is what we don't understand. They want it all now ie. Obi for president but after the election, it will be nothing if Obi losses. They will not want Nigeria (it becomes the zoo again), neither any political post nor appointment.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ChikaSunday(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Post address
Embassy of Finland
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Tel. +234 803 785 1150

Finland

Wao! I like your sagacity, can you help me with the contact of INNOSSON Chief chukwuma, I want take some Nollywood actors to meet him face-to-face for sponsorship.

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nongovernmental: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Alpharey: 2:51am On Jun 17, 2022
dplordx:
So Atiku is to pick a man from a confused region, who is shouting in confusing voice about what they want.

Today: referendum
Tomorrow: Get your pvc

Welcome to your political limbo SE...Best of luck as you enjoy your ti wink[color=#006600][/color]ny political platform: APGA & Labor.

So, Mr Enjoyment, what exactly have you been enjoying in these past governments. I pity you.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Savagery101: 3:20am On Jun 17, 2022
YOU THOUGHT FINLAND IS ANITHING LIKE YOUR ZOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Christistruth00:

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Post address
Embassy of Finland
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Tel. +234 803 785 1150

Finland

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Ayk8: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

And you want a president OBI from this region

They breathe SECESSION!!!

Source
https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-1-pastes-sit-at-home-on-corpse-in-anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.