Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra (47795 Views)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by zuchyblink(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
dchamp234:
Fake news, I live in anambra, or better still add pictures to your post for confirmation...
Media propaganda

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

And he cannot do shit about what is going on in his own state?

He isn't the President you know
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by solmusdesigns: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

Weyrey people

Killing people about and calling it freedom fighting

This is why nobody would vote that idiot in Egypt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
NewSoul:
Nairaland has been bought

Any small thing u go see Anambra for frontpage undecided

They should not publish any news out of Anambra any more.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Peter Obi should call his boys to order.

How far has Buhari called his nephews terrorizing Kaduna, Borno, Katsina and Zamfara...

This is someone who happens to be commander-in-chief! What is Mr. President's excuse sir?!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Emergingnation3(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source
https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-1-pastes-sit-at-home-on-corpse-in-anambra
Another poorly script propaganda from renown Fulani newspaper, spread by Ikwere Marauder, chronic unity beggar. grin
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

How far has Buhari called his nephews terrorizing Kaduna, Borno, Katsina and Zamfara...

This is someone who happens to be commander-in-chief! What is Mr. President's excuse sir?!!

Even when he wasn't C-in-C you guys lampooned him.

Let Obi call his boys to order.

Abi e wan copy Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thermodynamics:
I believe the Nigerian government are the ones sponsoring all these killings, they probably paid some bastards to start killing people in the south east so that they can use propaganda to label IPOB bad and use that as an opportunity to send the army after IPOB and kill them. Don't be fooled, it is highly likely that the Nigerian government is responsible for the killings in South east, just so that they can tell the public that Ipob are the ones doing the killings and as a result of that, they can confidently send the army to kill Ipob members.

This is a common strategy found in Buhari's government, they have done it before, they staged a prison breakout in Benin and as well introduced thugs into the end sars protest so that they can use that as an excuse to shoot harmless protesters.

I actually believe it is the France government that is behind all these mahyem in Alaigbo. That bastard Macron must have probably paid some bastards to start the killings in Alaigbo.

Wait!, I also believe the Australian prime minister, Morrison, is behind all these killings in Alaigbo. !

Wait!, can somebody remind me who else might be behind these killing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by KemyAkpan(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
2023 ahead ahead�
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
Na lie!

IPOB no dey kill Igbo!

Na Naija Govt. dey kill igbos!

When you kill yourselves finish your head go correct!

It is actually Macron from France that is doing the killings.

Igbos cannot even hurt a fly.

Mbanu!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by AnambraPrince: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Governor Soludo you can't use carrot and stick approach with IPOB, those hardened criminals are wild animals in human skin. You must drop the sledgehammer on their heads and flush IPOB out of Anambra like Wike did in Rivers. Anambra will never be a home for terrorists. They should go back to Imo.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Even when he wasn't C-in-C you guys lampooned him.

Let Obi call his boys to order.

Abi e wan copy Buhari?

When he wasn't C-in-C no one, I mean no one with a brain gave a fvck about him nor knew he existed sir.

You don't need to lie or make false statements. It should be beneath you na!

Did anyone ask or demand that Buhari put an end to Boko Haram prior to 2015?!! Come now! grin

Just come out and say you hate the political and leadership threat posed by Mr. Obi instead of running in circles using Ipob!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Where is the picture ? Another fake news by Op.

Moderators should delete this topic. That how he posted a fake letter about UGm beheading only for it to be discovered as a fake news.

Maybe he also one of the UGm.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Mbsuxces: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
If Peter Obi really mean business he need to set in with the issue in Southeast asap because if things go on this way till election time the APC will use FG power to oppress innocent voters coming out to support Peter Obi a because of ongoing unrest... And Southeast is the Stronghold of Peter Obi come 2023... Other regions have their regions with established party structure... So it's time this man face real politics not online politics... Winning comes first
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by shortIGBOman: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
zuchyblink:
South East is burning only on Nairaland and pages of newspaper. IPOB the only 'terrorist' organization registered in over 100 countries.
Nigeria is a joke of nation

Peter Obi is the one behind all the killings in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ihedioramma: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source
From my thinking this is not ipob doing all this things, some one is paying this people after they call ipob name in other to go free . The state governors need to becareful this looks like war and this people may not from nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Buhari is the President of Nigeria... Please, how safe is Daura in Katsina?!

When Buhari came with the military, weren't they crying genocide?
Aren't the people in support of the unknown gunmen, the holy saints of Biafra?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by REDKEV: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE WHY DO YOU GUY HATE THE PEOPLE THAT GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by naijapikin2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
To tell you the truth, the south east are the biggest threat, to the south east, becoming president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
subsidywise18:

He isn't the President you know

Yeah but let him talk to them at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Bultwo: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
ROTFL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by wasuka14(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source

This are OBIdients ipob miscreants who want to take over 9ja so that sit at home can be effected in all 36 states.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

When he wasn't C-in-C no one, I mean no one with a brain gave a fvck about him nor knew he existed sir.

You don't need to lie or make false statements. It should be beneath you na!

Did anyone ask or demand that Buhari put an end to Boko Haram prior to 2015?!! Come now! grin

Just come out and say you hate the political and leadership threat posed by Mr. Obi instead of running in circles using Ipob!

Sharap LIAR.

was Buhari not called Boko Haram sponsor as far back as 2014?

I can forgive you.

Maybe you were in Kindergarten then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Useless IPOB terrorists..
Make police dey kill them anytime Dem catch dem
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
dplordx:
So Atiku is to pick a man from a confused region, who is shouting in confusing voice about what they want.

Today: referendum
Tomorrow: Get your pvc

Welcome to your political limbo SE...Best of luck as you enjoy your tiny political platform: APGA & Labor.

Face your region and mind your business
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Ndibuna: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Dumb àss the news was reported yesterday.
Illiterate modafucker it was Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
ihedioramma:
From my thinking this is not ipob doing all this things, some one is paying this people after they call ipob name in other to go free . The state governors need to becareful this looks like war and this people may not from nigeria .

Of course.

It is because of Peter Obi.

Not so?
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Landmack: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
NewSoul:
Nairaland has been bought

Any small thing u go see Anambra for frontpage undecided
There was an invasion in Ogun church by unknown gunmen yesterday. Guess what? It never hit front page.

Nairaland mods and Oyigboupdate are all accomplices
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by shortIGBOman: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Let them burn and eat themselves

God bless you. You are a Patriotic Nigerian. We dey hail them from here. We want them to finish what they've started. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by MrCover: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Golan007: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Meanwhile Peter Obi is learning how to part the Nile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.