Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra (47793 Views)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Tulsaguy: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Buhari to Ndigbo: Kii yasef.... a no care

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by 2blessed01(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPOB IS NOT BEHIND THIS KILLINGS IN SE...THIS I KNOW!!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by CSTRR: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
The way of terrorists groups.

They start out as "freedom fighter" and then graduates to terrorists.

And the average Igbo man that already has very little ability for deep introspection will take it to the extreme.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
dplordx:
So Atiku is to pick a man from a confused region, who is shouting in confusing voice about what they want.

Today: referendum
Tomorrow: Get your pvc

Welcome to your political limbo SE...Best of luck as you enjoy your tiny political platform: APGA & Labor.

Bro dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice. My people go learn hard way for defending criminals bitchs in the name of Biafra.

Ride on ipig, ride on ugm, ride on all you fucking Obi urchins una eyes go clear las las.

Only a mad man will vote any SE to power as president. Its only a mad man who will choose the generically confused mofos, lousy, foul mouthed arrogant human as his vice.

Obi go back and fix your state before talking of fixing Nigeria go back home Mr bollock.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ufotunang: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
When youths are jobless and idle...an idle mind is the devil's workshop
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by EmiDon11: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Let them burn and eat themselves
ok

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ufotunang: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Federal government dialogue with IPOB so that all this IPOB issues can be settled and solved.no problem without a solution..when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers... how long will the South East continue like this
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys doing what they do best, terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vikelo1212:
Fake news. I wonder what you guys gain by generating and circulating fake news. To frighten them the more to continue sitting at home for fear of being killed? Oh, this is wickedness.

You’re yet to know the kind of evil creatures you’re sharing the same country with!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
ufotunang:
When youths are jobless and idle...an idle mind is the devil's workshop

Sorry that is not the narrative. These are people who want Biafra and have chosen to kill their kinsmen to achieve it. Nothing like jobless bro its a choice they made because they are under curse.

Dem bought guns to kill dia enemies dem now turn d gun on demselves no be curse be dat
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Freebills12: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
The same people that were shouting how did you know that it was the Moslem Fulani killer herdsmen that carried out the gruesome killing at St Francis Catholic Church Owo? The same people are now accusing IPOB even when they had distanced themselves from sit at home order and when the Methodist bishop has busted the people involved in this killing.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by FrankAkowe: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lord, save us from insecurity in the land.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Sion47: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Although there's no 'sit at home ' in Southwest
yet the Owo MASSACRE happened and Nigerian have moved on as usual.

There's no need giving crime an ethnic coloration.

It can happen anywhere in Nigerian
So let no one rejoice.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by zomby(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source
https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-1-pastes-sit-at-home-on-corpse-in-anambra

See confused lowlifesss??
What sense does it make to kill each other and then blame the northerners and yorubas for your severe failure in everything?

When you lack wisdom, unity, self respect and respect for others, nothing works… Trust me!
The Igbos have a very very long way to go…and nobody seems to have the road map.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No be me talk am na dailytrust before una accuse me and fulani DSS of enforcing your sit at home orders. This news was reported 15th of June yesterday.

Source

Not interested...they should continue killing themselves......
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

When Buhari came with the military, weren't they crying genocide?
Aren't the people in support of the unknown gunmen, the holy saints of Biafra?

You deflecting the question sir.... How amusing! grin
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by IbadeHQ: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.

Stop taking Nkpuru nmiri.

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Blakpot: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu and his thugs have killed any hope of actualization of Biafra
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by moneyissweet(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Keep masturbating on fake news.

All to discredit Peter Obi

Na una go Taya Las Las

Frigga13:
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by ihedioramma: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Of course.
It is because of Peter Obi.
Not so?
Yes but GOD will do somthing . let all man get pvc first .
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by baretalk: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Worse than Boko Haram, Boko Haram are not killing their people for not obeying them like slaves. I sorry for igbos.
Peter Obi should find peace in his region and home first... nonsense.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Contekbbc: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
My guy grin

FalseProphet1:
I thought sit at home is on Mondays only, why are they now killing people on Wednesday? I see the hand of some politicians in this IPOB menace, I see them arrested, I see peace returning back to the south east. I see Peter Obi becoming the next president.

This I have seen.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by EmiDon11: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
gambojimeta:
IPOB ready to put sand for Peter Obi garri.

No lefelandum no erection in the east grin
ok

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by baretalk: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
If he can't make peace between his people that know and trust him, then under him, Nigeria will see more violence than has ever been.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Safyqueen: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

No wonder, your name is FalseProphet
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Rainbow219(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPOBiharam at work again angry
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by afolarin60591: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Last kick of a dying horseLast kick of a dying horse...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap LIAR.

was Buhari not called Boko Haram sponsor as far back as 2014?

I can forgive you.

Maybe you were in Kindergarten then.

I said, and repeat, no one with a brain gave a fvck about Buhari prior to 2014!

The blame for Boko Haram and other security issues fell squarely on Jonathan's shoulders. He took the heat for Chibok Girls abduction till he lost the election!

So, why is Peter Obi meant to carry the blame now meant for Mr. President?!!

Did Obi vocally impede or prevent Buhari from doing his job of securing the North and SouthEast?!!
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by educarimo: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
where is the victim? please protestants are armless and harmless.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Omoslim26: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
The occult scam ipob are enjoying from the proceeds of how shambolic our security force has been reduced to.
Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by splashbaby(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Na ds Agídí... Igbos are up to something sinister... Those non Igbos supporting OBI must be careful na Biafra movement Ooo.

OBI has always been part of the problem we want to solve be wise.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra by Orlu13: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Source

If it likes let it be BBC. We know that you are a saboteur and a wicked fellow..u and ur goons should continue killing Igbo ppl nd tagging it IPOB.. IPoB has never and will never kill their ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.