Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

She's Determined To Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Determined To Kill Me (967 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
She's ever determined to kill me before my time. Hunger is really dealing with us here coupled with her friend which is no job. Please, someone should please save me. I don't what to die like this. I don't know how my next meal will come. I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, If you have a job offer with accommodation, please fill me in. I beg of you. cry Please, anything to keep the struggle alive. cry cry cry
God bless!
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by bigpicture001: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who ISS sshe
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by KingofAbuja(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
She is not determined enough. She needs to try harder!

Don't allow me to insult you with all due respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
bigpicture001:
Who ISS sshe
Big man please show small mercy.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
KingofAbuja:
She is not determined enough. She needs to try harder!

Don't allow me to insult you with all due respect.
Boss please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chat this number for job with accommodation.. +234 915 033 1716
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by Ayoothniel1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Where are you based OP and can you work in a hotel?
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Chat this number for job with accommodation.. +234 915 033 1716
Thank you God's continuous blessings Sir.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
People have been dropping testimonies on their breakthrough jobs. I believe I will find mine. As son of man no get connection, my destiny helper biko locate me.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ayoothniel1:
Where are you based OP and can you work in a hotel?
I am temporary squatting in Abia state with a friend. I can work in a hotel Sir.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by RichProminent(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
You does not know what you are talk...hows can hungry kills u becos of she is not work? if am caught you you will ate trouble well well in my hand.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
RichProminent:
You does not know what you are talk...hows can hungry kills u becos of she is not work? if am caught you you will ate trouble well well in my hand.
You are one person I admire. Please easy with words you dish out. Words of encouragement could have been make me feel better. Thank you.
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by vickvan(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
I just want to make a honest living. I don't want to do it the harms way. Someone please come to my aid. I don't know how long I can hold myself. Please I sincerely beg of you. Please!!! cry
Re: She's Determined To Kill Me by RichProminent(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
vickvan:
You are one person I admire. Please easy with words you dish out. Words of encouragement could have been make me feel better. Thank you.
Holy shit!

Thanks u for adimirining me.But the last time i checking my dictionaries i doesn't see word of encouragement.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Men Hating Machines( MHM) Resurrection : Since Men Won't Stop Female Bashings / Lady Who Asked Dad To Babysit Her Children Gets The Shock Of Her Life / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.