Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (44807 Views)

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by kossyablaze(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
PETER OBI
for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by chatinent: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Man's govt has failed.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Prayfortheworld: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi
PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Tpave(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation is our only agenda.
Yoruba Nation Now

Peter Obi hustling nomadic Ibo Unity Beggars must learn that Nigeria is a failed project and face their SE only Biafra.

You are the greatest enemy of freedom and liberty if you renew your slavery every 4 years by validating the scam of the 1999 constitution.
Nawaooo
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Pickieox(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you resident in Nigeria?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Go get your PVC and vote your choice.

Yes ooo.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Salvador1: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Many afonjas youths are angry that people are getting their PVC.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lamasta(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Mtcheeeew!!! Come carry me go collect na... angry

Sha Sha Sha!!
If almajiris vote usher in the new president you go come nairaland come dey rant abi!??
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by holluwizzy: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is that one alive

Somebody that should be sepening time with grand children and making his burial preparation.

SARSCoV2:
Get your PVC and vote for a man with live, physical and visible tract records!

Vote His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by slimmax: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
7Y8V7T
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
All reasonable Nigerians ought to ask this simple question, viz: When did this unrestrained love of Nigeria by the Eboes start? We can still remember the time they called our president the Cloned Buhari and Jubril of Sudan and when they baptised our dear country a Zoo and a Shithole! What has changed? These days, it is ludicrous hearing our Eboe neighbours showing excessive care for this same Nigeria. They now love this our Nigeria more than us, we who defended Nigeria against their verbal assault and ill will. Hear them: We must vote right because of the future of Nigeria; all Nigerian youths; Nigeria belongs to us all, etc. Now, where would Nigeria have been if we had joined them to tear this country apart? The Eboes are indeed, a special breed. Suddenly, you don't hear Give me Biafra or I die. Ndigbo must not agree. We're the LOST Jews of Africa, etc. May God prevent my Bingo from RETURNING to its vomit because of bravado and expediency.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by remsonik(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Get your PVC and vote. Let's all fight for freedom in our land

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by lEndMoj: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
okay
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by osazsky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Y should I waste my precious time on this when I know 70 percent of pigs will sell their pvcs on election ground at the sight of 10k..Male emeka PVC 10k female ngozi pvc 8k...all this online paparazzi na scam..just like the apc pry that had over 300 delegates fr0m the yeast...its then magic when all the igbo presidential aspirant scored zero at the sight of 5k dollars ..I know that those shouting PVC just for labor party will labour in vain...and dont drag same people like us from the south south..whoever wants to rule should rule..wats my own
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by mcmukoko12(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obioradike my man

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lamasta:

If almajiris vote usher in the new president you go come nairaland come dey rant abi!??
No be una vote Buhari?? As if I know what was going to happened.. Nigeria is irredeemable!! Na to just find way japa remain..
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Antoeni(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are Bigger Enemy if You Have It and Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Bimpe29: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
We hope our votes will count.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by enuguyouth: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ya

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Phimzy: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
The year is 2023
Tinubu 50 million votes Atiku 15 million votes Peter Obi 3 votes
e go shock all of us continue being OBIdient
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by kingyakos: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

Peter Obi hustling nomadic Ibo Unity Beggars must learn that Nigeria is a failed project and face their SE only Biafra.

You are the greatest enemy of freedom and liberty if you renew your slavery every 4 years by validating the scam of the 1999 constitution.

Turn your diarrhoea mouth and face tinubu your lord an personal saviour and leave Obi alone.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by casualobserver: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

why do people make dumb statements like this. what if there is no candidate one likes? By all means encourage people to vote but which one is enemy of Nigeria because there is no candidate one likes? Tomorrow the candidate will disappoint in office and it is people like you that will blame others for voting them in.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lamasta(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:

No be una vote Buhari?? As if I know what was going to happened.. Nigeria is irredeemable!! Na to just find way japa remain..
With this your attitude another one worse than buhari might end up in aso rock again
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Cypress042(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:

You dey mind am?! lipsrsealed
grin
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lamasta:

With this your attitude another one worse than buhari might end up in aso rock again

E no concern me again na... sad
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by nwokoocha: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Get your PVC ready for action cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Why is there no process for non-residents to vote. We are Nigerians as well. I think this is highly unfair and prejudicial.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by SugarGirl44(f): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

I love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by marwanafrica: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Mtcheeeew!!! Come carry me go collect na... angry

Sha Sha Sha!!

my brother you are sighted.
ka rabu da su
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lamasta(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:

E no concern me again na... sad
You don japa already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.