Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (44759 Views)

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by KosiGee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you resident in Nigeria?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Go get your PVC and vote your choice.

What about Nigerians in diaspora?
There are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians living abroad.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
I clicked "like" in respect to your first two lines.

Please do more than that by getting your PVC and let's try Peter Obi.
You know what Peter means spiritually; yes you do.

We may get it right.

Hamziyah:
I'm sure Nigeria will one day regain her lost glory, i will not stop beleiving in Nigeria. What happened to Russian oligarchs should've sent a note of warning to anyone who's not patriotic to his/her country. But carefull examination of all the presidential candidate, to me, none of them is patriotic enough to earn my vote. If they like let them share millions to electorates on the day of election, my schedule for that day would be to Observe solat as at when due, get my favourite rice+salad, and have enough siesta!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
... No other alternative now.
So unfortunate !

Panda7:

but why should we believe every problem must be solve by politicians when mostly they don't have the experience?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
mallam, abeg speak english.
Baa turechi ne?
Illiterate abokis

I really see how it's so excruciating for you to chat with me, so I guess it's better we bury the hatchet and move on... smiley
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Mtcheeeew!!! Come carry me go collect na... angry

Sha Sha Sha!!
Sha Sha Sha indeed
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Panda7(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lovelive:
... No other alternative now.
So unfortunate !

and we are the victims of our decisions so we as a people must continue to make the right policies at all time.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by EmiDon11: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:

I really see how it's so excruciating for you to chat with me, so I guess it's better we bury the hatchet and move on... smiley
i just feel like nuclear blasting ur head right now

1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by galadima77(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
sam564:

U are just saying how u feel and what u know, my brother is that the criteria to tag an enemy of nigeria?
What about those that have all the listed aboove and all they do is to kill, steal and to destroy, they neva vote and will neva vote, they have access to huge sidefunds, they have connection to the top of power... But dey are neva close to the electoral and voting process .....
My guy think twice...
Nobe evrybody wey get pvc go vote, and nobe evry vote go count.. Take it or leave it...

I meeeuuuvvveee

This one is red
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by wiseoneking: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
tesppidd:
Unfortunately many people are still of the illusion that they can vote into office, one man called the President and he would work miracles, and life will be better at the snap of his fingers.
Am sure op is saying this because he has Peter Obi in mind, lol.

If you like get PVC and vote in Angel Gabriel as President, Angel Michael as VP and Angel Raphael as Senate President, Nigeria don jagajaga kpatakpata.

True Federalism and Resource control can take us back on the path of recovery.
No so, there are executive power tested on the president which do not need the Senate. One of the major thing obi wants to do is the area of power supply. He does not need the Senate to execute it. True federalism is the goal but we got to start from somewhere.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by tctrills: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Nigeria would not change simply because you voted
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
You gerrit .

Many thanks for not only engaging me but for the high estimate considerations !

Love you beloved one !

Panda7:

and we are the victims of our decisions so we as a people must continue to make the right policies at all time.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by RepoMan007: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

When police brutality protest was being crushed where were you? I won't risk my life going to vote when I know my life doesn't count to people like you security wise.
I can bet you are a card carrying member of one of those fake parties where they use dollar to sway delegates.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
i just feel like nuclear blasting ur head right now
grin grin grin
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lovelive:
You gerrit .

Many thanks for not only engaging me but for the high estimate considerations !

Love you beloved one !

Can you assist me financially?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Can you assist me financially?

Mail me privately
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
KosiGee:

What about Nigerians in diaspora?
There are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians living abroad.

May it not end well with that guy
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by jeff1607(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
No time to go get pvc
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lovelive:

Mail me privately

Please, send a text message to 09093543781

I don't have data to check my mail box

I am using Freebasics
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please bear with me till tomorrow !

HellVictorinho4:

I am using Freebasics

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lovelive:
Please bear with me till tomorrow !

Ok
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Whatever this means to you
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by nickyj19: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olachase:
Yes I have and I'm using it for Tinubu
Quote me wrong mk ur destiny no see 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy
mumuni is that you
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nongovernmental: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

This post is falsified.

How does anyone getting PVC influence Rigged Votes in Nigeria?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nongovernmental: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nongovernmental:

This post is falsified.

How does anyone getting PVC influence Rigged Votes in Nigeria?

Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by bluefilm: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Voting is a choice.

Stop making it look like it is mandatory because it is not.

And it will never be.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Hope2014(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Am an enemy of Nigeria then
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by victorsola: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

this past few days I have come to realize how bitter, stupid and unaccomodating people can be. This country is full of the same set of people who claim they are being ruled by . We don’t have love or respect for each other , we are not nice in anyway to each other . This person that post this calls anyone who doesn’t have a pvc an enemy of nigeria, I will want to be an enemy of a failed state with wicked people in it as a matter of fact every Nigerian got what Dey deserve from the government and come 2023 if individuals don’t change their narratives this country will never be great .
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Autobot05: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Go find work
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by UNDFTD: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

No, you are the greatest enemy of LIEGERIA. The fact that you would make such an ill conceived pronouncement goes to show how foolish and out of touch you're. Did you NOT vote in 2015 and 2019? How did that work out for you? Do you have electricity, water, good roads, well equipped hospitals, jobs, and security? Absolutely NOT. But yet, you would come on here to exhibit your ignorance of your beloved country. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Wickedsoul: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
tesppidd:
Unfortunately many people are still of the illusion that they can vote into office, one man called the President and he would work miracles, and life will be better at the snap of his fingers.
Am sure op is saying this because he has Peter Obi in mind, lol.

If you like get PVC and vote in Angel Gabriel as President, Angel Michael as VP and Angel Raphael as Senate President, Nigeria don jagajaga kpatakpata.

True Federalism and Resource control can take us back on the path of recovery.
I support your comments with one kola
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please do all you can to send me a mail containing your bank details.

I am just very carefully here. I hope you understand me.

HellVictorinho4:

I am using Freebasics

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lovelive:
Please do all you can to sepnd me a mail containing your bank details.

I am just very carefully here. I hope you understand me.

I will do that tomorrow if I'm still alive

I reside in an uncompleted building and the rain made it worse .... I can't sleep now...foul smell after the rain made the cartons I use as a mat so wet.

I need money to get another apartment before I die here.

I swear to my grave .... I will leave this uncompleted building tomorrow ......if I die .,I die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos / How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.