Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (45187 Views)

Utomi is an enemy of Ogun State, has entitlement mentality - Ibikunle Amosun / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by osazsky(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nobody should drag me into this rubbish...those that brought this govt should be insulting each other...provided I am doing well here in d sputhsouth I have no biz with election or PVC.. thank God say epl go dey on self wats My own.provided my solar dey well
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lamasta:

You don japa already

Soon oo ogbeni very soon!!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Jaqenhghar: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Una don start again
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
marwanafrica:

my brother you are sighted.
ka rabu da su

PVC na banza...Anki a karba to, in sun Isa Ina gida, su zo su same ni!!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by cosmos1440: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you resident in Nigeria?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Go get your PVC and vote your choice.

Op you are wrong. Some sworn enemies of Nigeria also have their PVCs, eg bandits/ISWAP/BokoHaram and IPO/ESN terrorists also have their PVCs too.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
No guilt anyone abeg Do ur own
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Kingzeez10: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPOB/ESN are the greatest enemy of this country.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation is our only agenda.
Yoruba Nation Now

Peter Obi hustling nomadic Ibo Unity Beggars must learn that Nigeria is a failed project and face their SE only Biafra.

You are the greatest enemy of freedom and liberty if you renew your slavery every 4 years by validating the scam of the 1999 constitution.

Because you know Tinubu will only Win SW region grin

Na now day break for you?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by kingyakos: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
stayblessed0:
I.must get mine...but the question is will my vote count ?

That's the most important question !?

So long it's electronic it will count
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
OkCornel:
Yes o...

The other enemies not to forget are;
1. Those who trade their votes for money.
2. Touts and Urchins willing to snatch ballot boxes and cause disruptions in the stronghold of the opposing party and;
3. The moneybags ready to sponsor IPOB to cause unrest in the South East and disrupt election proceedings (Obidient people, this is something you should consider in your strategy ooo, don't get carried away)

May the best candidate win!

I want OBi to win cos he will help to actualize the Biafra.
BIAFRA nation will be became True under his leadership.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by obinna58(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Voting is a waste of time

All politicians are evil, an average Nigerian is evil
There's no hope

Work hard for your own gain cos won't be a better Nigeria

And for your information

Peter obi can never win tinubu those at the top knows.
If voting goes against tinubu inec will run it on their own way.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by lereinter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Having pvc isn't more paramount than voting right

Vote PDP
Vote Atiku Abubakar

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Adexxi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
To go queue for sun be my problem on top these useless polithiefcians
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Omniman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Electronic voting system should be implemented for those in diaspora and those unable to vote due to one thing or the other..
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lamasta(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Farid24224:

Soon oo ogbeni very soon!!

At least play your part before then this is our country we must make it right and thus can only be possible if all hands is on deck
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by EgusiShankly: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by oonyeoma50: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

I want OBi to win cos he will help to actualize the Biafra.
BIAFRA nation will be became True under his leadership.
you are enemy of Nigeria
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Bwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

Peter Obi hustling nomadic Ibo Unity Beggars must learn that Nigeria is a failed project and face their SE only Biafra.

You are the greatest enemy of freedom and liberty if you renew your slavery every 4 years by validating the scam of the 1999 constitution.

Retarded slowpoke, like are you parents siblings?
do you even know the meaning of half the words you're using.
Out of all the adjectives in existence that you could use to describe the igbo people, you decide to use "Nomadic" - "Unity Beggars" because it sounds big in that funnel shaped head of yours.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lamasta:

At least play your part before then this is our country we must make it right and thus can only be possible if all hands is on deck

Who?? Who can make it a better place?? I don't know again...
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by kenodrill: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
INEC officials are frustrating people's effort to get their PVC expecially in south south precisely in Rivers state.i registered in 2015 and when it was time for collection I went to INEC office and was told my PVC can't be found.someone told me they are hoarding most of the PVC's to rig election.i don't know how possible that could be.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Antoeni:
You are Bigger Enemy if You Have It and Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu

So you love Nigeria more than us now, eh? Nigeria that you baptised a Zoo and a Shithole in your local shrine? And that only yesterday? This coming from you is very ludicrous. What happens to Biafra? Are we all going to sleep better from now on?

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Reference(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Indeed.
So I must be the number one 'enemy of Nigeria'.
And will be the number one enemy of Nigeria until it is restructured,
then, perhaps in my opinion elections will take its place in the machinery to develop Nigeria, then the average Nigerian will vote for the right reasons.... and most of all for the right people, because right now I just cannot see who to vote for or why I should queue up to empower that man who cannot improve my life and from where I stand I have not heard anything from anyone persuasive enough to change my mind about any candidate or the system that has put them on the ballot.

If you wish I vote for your candidate kindly tell me why?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by lekzytaker(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
The new voter registration has been suspended
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Selfmotivated: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do votes count in this shithole country...
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by lathrowinger: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by fof1: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

You are a Confused Liar Chasing Shadows..
PURSUE UR VISION WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVE AND in d Right ways. Leave Igbos out of ur Stories Pls.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by ShaqFu: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Lots of Nigerian have it but they don't use it, they don't vote. So your thread should have been titled "you're an enemy of Nigeria if you don't vote".

Funny thing is lots of people are ENEMIES of Nigeria whether they vote or not.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Safyqueen: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

Check history please not media to educate yourself how that 1999 constitution was come by. You will see that it is a mirror of 1979 constitution drawn by civilians with very few amendment.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now

Thank you, Nige.ria can never work..

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by shegun4sur: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Bunkum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.