Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) (1225 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Newsnaija1: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-on-her-sick-bed-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by sam564: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Eyah
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Cypress042(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
What if she dies grin

African's making vile decision since 1925 undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by DipWire: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Love no fit pass this one. The trust test of love for a man is sticking with his brokeness. True loyalty to a woman is standing by her when she's down. Most women will never know their lovers love for them is fake until they find themselves on sickbed. Only then, true motive reveals itself
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by EmiDon11: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am ready to do this for jeon
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
If reverse was the case, the babe would already be warming another niggas bed sharply, very heartless gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Medianna(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Woaw..
I remember Bollywood
So sweet
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
I see that girl dumping him immediately she recovers, despite the fact that he footed all her medical bills and bought her stuffs as shown in the picture, I see him lamenting on social media, I see the girl saying she never asked him for money, I see him swallowing the redpill.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm tempted to say simp but lemme Juss come and be goin ......signing out✈
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by FatherBona: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl dumping him immediately she recovers, despite the fact that he footed all her medical bills and bought her stuffs as shown in the picture, I see him lamenting on social media, I see the girl saying she never asked him for money, I see him swallowing the redpill.

This I have seen.
Thank God for false prophets
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is this titanic or real?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
I am ready to do this for jeon
Guyyyy u no dey tire sef

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by EmiDon11: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:
Guyyyy u no dey tire sef
we are talking about true love o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
we are talking about true love o
Omor if she wanted to consider u before with this ur bugging chewing gum attitude she go run na. Use wisdom pls. If na u be her u nor go tire for u? Think about it.. Chai!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by EmiDon11: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:

Omor if she wanted to consider u before with this ur bugging chewing gum attitude she go run na. Use wisdom pls. If na u be her u nor go tire for u? Think about it.. Chai!!!
thanks for the advise

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by koyyess: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Recycled garbage of years ago. angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
thanks for the advise
Welcome
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
What if she dies grin

African's making vile decision since 1925 undecided
Why do you have negative mindset?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Cypress042(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
Why do you have negative mindset?
Do you think so
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
Do you think so
You shouldn't have said.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Cypress042(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
You shouldn't have said.
Okay angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
Okay angry
Better.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) by dayemanate: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos) / Benefits Of Sex: Why U Must F*ck. / Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.