Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) (3609 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by adenadex: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by care4you: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
This one don find client named hus..band

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Moferere: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
This load no go choke this boy like this undecided

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
care4you:
This one don find client named hus..band
Ain't you cool with it or is the innocent dude a simp? grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Uzomacharles: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Topic should be TWITTER GAVE ME OVER JARA BUNDLE
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fine boy. Congrats gal. You must meet your spouse somewhere

1 Like

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Aunty Shey no be small boy be that your junior brother mate grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Edyice: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dude got married to his auntie grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Rahkman: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na wa oo why him go carry this old mama ? grin
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evening newspaper thinks she done escape the upcoming Shiloh 2022 but what she failed to realize is that nigga is still in his fucckboy stage. He will soon impregnate a small girl of his age.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Evening newspaper thinks she done escape the oncoming Shiloh 2022 but what she failed to realize is that nigga is still in his fucckboy stage. He will soon impregnate a small girl of his age.

incoming not oncoming, did u fail school?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by elipheleh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Heathrow44:

Upcoming not incoming. Did you at least attend lectures?

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Heathrow44:

Oga professor, it's upcoming rather. I failed but you failed with pride.
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by toujurs: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
This lady dn old o!. I can't marry such, you are too handsome for this. It's your choice anyways bro, happy married life. Don't see my comment as negative, it's just my honest opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Wilson500: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chai, they have simp somebody's son into marriage
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
One man down
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by EmiDon11: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just as nairaland gave me too my love. J girl, my J baby

1 Share

Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Channah1(f): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na Twitter clean guys dey now. Not all these rat and snake-eating nairaland men wey full here with their bile-filled mouth.

My sister, congratulations. You made a wise choice.
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Fadafada231(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Moferere:
This load no go choke this boy like this undecided

Slim guys and overload ladies na 5 & 6
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
The topic of this thread should be "Twitter gave the EVENING NEWSPAPER THE SIMP OF HER LIFE."
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by idu1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Una dey see this tiny man so?
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Babtee2022: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chai. Enjoyment.
I buy Payoneer funds @ a juicy rate.
0-8-1-3-7-0-2-0-8-4-9
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Rahkman:
Na wa oo why him go carry this old mama ? grin
How is she old oga? She's just chubby. Provided they're happy, it shouldn't bother u. Even If she's old or not,it shouldn't be ur biz.Bad energy everywhere. Tuehh..
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evening newspaper heading to her final destination.
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Una don start!
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Kirkman: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
The lady gather for everywhere nor be small grin this one na complete full package bros enjoy your newly married wife.
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by idris646(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
pedophile might be the right word to use here
Re: Twitter Gave Me The Love Of My Life - Nigerian Lady (photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild / I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life / Hairy Guys (girls Love Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.