Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (47378 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
robinso01:
In as much that I like Peter obi, but the way we some Nigerians too dey carry this man for head is becoming something else, this is the same way some people put buhari for head in 2015, only to be regretting it now. It's high time we stop to put too much trust in a politician. They are just human being who is capable of change. The less we put too much trust in them, the less we will be heartbroken if they don't perform to expectations. Na overhyping kill Maguire and 2020.
LOL, you are 100% right, but of the three major candidates, it seems PO is far better compared to the remaining two. At the end he will be worth the hype. Buhari was a mistake in all ramifications, for Tinubu, imagine the effontery of Agberos with him at the top. Atiku became a doubt for deleting the tweet condemning the burning of Deborah cos of votes, how much of hidden agenda can we think of... Time reveals all things.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by CHIGIM: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
u gat me here
godofuck231:
Side chic now
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Adeolusan123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
[Seriously free from bandage quote author=Cypress042 post=113864486]cheesy Another innocent niggar is free from bondage of unneccesary billings cool So so happy for him grin[/quote]
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by kay29000(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
cheesy Another innocent niggar is free from bondage of unneccesary billings cool So so happy for him grin

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Babtee2022: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peele. All fir show.

I buy Payoneer funds @ a juicy rates.
Call or Dm on WhatsApp
0-8-0-3-7-0-2-0-8-4-9
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by kingyakos: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked For this naija? Tell me something man cool

Bro na last Sunday we wash de car and na d babe beer us
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
kay29000:

Hahahaha grin
cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingyakos:

Bro na last Sunday we wash de car and na d babe beer us
grin Good night man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by kay29000(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
BigYash:
The relationship no first dey her mind grin Na like this them shout change ,change. Comot Jonathan. Buhari carry change come ,he changed the setting from frying Pan to Fire grin

Now is Obedient. I pray make Obi Obey una oo. Nigerian politicians matter tire me. All of them..

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Dottormentor: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Red pussy or whatever, only SE wannabe are supporting obi. Omaka loju yin
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Obi's supporters are in millions and they are so fanatical about this election especially Nigerian youths ..

Just forget Nairaland... Go offline and ask five Nigerian youths whom they are supporting across the tribe especially in southern Nigeria.

SE,SS SW...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Villager01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Carry Head like Shovel... mtcheew
anyway... I offer building services at affordable rates... Check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I'm happy for the boyfriend, God has saved him from marrying a silly wife.

She'll soon join her mates for that 'carry me dey go' song. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by doublecross(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
A step in the right direction!
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by izubext007: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
She just help the guy life ......presently every guy is trying to cut cost.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Slynation:
where was it stated that she's Igbo...?? Oh, do you really think Obi only got Igbo fans?? Well sorry to disappoint you, People are willing to vote for competence this time around irrespective of tribe and region...!!

Poverty has no tribe...

She's obviously igbo, even the blinds know that, they're the only ones capable of displaying that level of stupidity, esp their girls, omg.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by derecho(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Anyone who knows Buhari's antecedents wouldn't have voted him.Many in the SW voted him because of Osinbajo.
Many in the North wanted power back to the north forget the Sai Baba lies.
Who is Buhari in Katsina when Yaradua was alive
That said,
Voting Obi means alot to the voiceless. One of the immediate result would be retiring the political class that has held Nigeria in bondage.
robinso01:
In as much that I like Peter obi, but the way we some Nigerians too dey carry this man for head is becoming something else, this is the same way some people put buhari for head in 2015, only to be regretting it now. It's high time we stop to put too much trust in a politician. They are just human being who is capable of change. The less we put too much trust in them, the less we will be heartbroken if they don't perform to expectations. Na overhyping kill Maguire and 2020.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

No PVC, No vote, No pus*y for you...

You go self-service tire !!!

I pity you..
Is she the only girl in Nigeria?

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everyone viewing this thread knows that it's a LIE.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pquaver(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
AnambraPrince:
This is exactly the problem with we igbos. We go gaga against anyone that doesn't support our views or stance. No sense of diplomacy. In 20 years from now, this idiot will be among another batch of miserable evening newspapers screaming, 'Carry me they go, Jehovah carry me they go my husband house' undecided

I swear I have seen that too. I think we igbo tend to have dictatorial tendency or we make God's out of men which in turn makes them dictators.now obi never enter we cant question him, we can't criticize na when he becomes president we fit analyze and complain we're it itches? This is same thing tja let to mnk, ipob, ugm becoming dictators. It is repeating itself now... Na here we de..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Mrgreg5295: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
MikoB:
Ipob really spoiled market for this Obi, he would have won easily in the general election because the other two big parties don't have good and credible candidates, both Atiku and Tinubu bought their ways to the ticket, Obi will surely have an upper hand in the south, but the Northern voters are not as expose and civilise like the southern voters, so that will make it possible for pdp and apc to use a false propangada against him in the North, but it is too early to judge for now, maybe narrative could change before the election proper, let's wait and see. I am sure if either Tinubu or Atiku wins, Nigerians will surely beg Osinbajo for the rescue after some time, APC wouldn't have gotten theirselves into this mess if they didn't allow money to dictate their destiny, anyway, who laugh last always laugh the best.
southerners always think they are wise
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pquaver(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
masterpiecer:
Right way to go.

If as a Nigeria youth you aren't opting for Peter Obi as president then you are a major problem of this nation.

Funny thing is you don't see this as part of Nigeria problem? A scenario where people are forced to have a particular view or opinion because maybe a certain others deem it so? Hmm m Nigeria redemption long oooo..
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Lacash: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-lady-dumps-boyfriend-for-not-supporting-obi/
I believe she’s just using that as an excuse, she doesn’t love him genuinely in the first place….Ekpensu cheesy
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
This their movement is gradually turning into a charade of cult-like wannabes Dumbos.

Either you blend or we mend you..

Meanwhile, congrats hommie. One less narcissistic biitch to worry about..

Word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by kolas88(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
PETER OBITUARY, THE ONLINE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Nongovernmental: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
What a News ?!

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Nongovernmental: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nongovernmental:
What a News ?!

Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by zedegit: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
This their movement is gradually turning into a charade of cult-like wannabes Dumbos.

Either you blend or we mend you..

Meanwhile, congrats hommie. One less narcissistic biitch to worry about..

Your stupidity is legendary.

You would have been beheaded if you tried this madness with the Koran.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by juman(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Her behaviour express characteristic of terrorist the beheader.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

She's obviously igbo, even the blinds know that, they're the only ones capable of displaying that level of stupidity, esp their girls, omg.
So it's a case of assumptions, just to give a dog a bad name so as to crucify it right...

All clear....
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by UNDFTD: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-lady-dumps-boyfriend-for-not-supporting-obi/

I hope that when your preferred candidate, Peter Obi, loses woefully that you do NOT go back to ask him to take you back.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:
She is a fool.

Peter obi will lose the election
And she has lost her boyfriend.

Double loss.

This is the president.

because of money, youths are not thinking straight anymore. Imagine voting for this ols man that nearly finished all the youth at the toll gate.
Tinubu is too old to rules Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.