Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (47373 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by RealEzee(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gift96:

Mumu man . Which youth, which south west?
Who told you we are voting for Tinubu atiku or the Obi ?
speak for ursef
Who b d we way u dey talk of abi u b legion too?

10 out of 10 peeps I know prefer Obi ,this are not Igbos guun just peeps way dey play ball for community field .

As for me na Obi I dey vote for lasun
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Another soul is free from bondage called love.
Imagine!
Just because of politics, the game of the lying tongues! One is decided to break up with her man.
Hmmmmmmm this is purely a stupid thought.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Newscaster77: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
E loud
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Mattwillz: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
mcjohny:
there maybe serveral other reasons why she decided to dump her other than PVC because enrollment is still ongoing.
2) might be the usual stories to trend on social media
3) and most importantly, If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences
The second is, okay make l no lie give u, l no know wetin l said above
Thank you
Lolz Look Atew!
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by sencekompis: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
BIAFRA IBO STORY LINE. AWON ODEE

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dunce!

Millions of women out there looking for company!

And one dwarf is busy dumping his boyfriend because of a fiction that will NEVER happen.

I guess she still a morning newspaper. She should relax and wait till when she becomes midnight newspaper. She would marry someone inlove with Hitler and Abacha at that point in time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
So it's a case of assumptions, just to give a dog a bad name so as to crucify it right...

All clear....

Sorry my friend, you sound nice.

Lol.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by shegz24(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm happy for the guy.

He was obviously too good for her.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
This their movement is gradually turning into a charade of cult-like wannabes Dumbos.

Either you blend or we mend you..

Meanwhile, congrats hommie. One less narcissistic biitch to worry about..

Bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by rolexino(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2022
It must be babies relationship
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pacificom: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2022
One fact that I always tell people is that the backlog of problems accrued by this country since the military era can never be solved in just two administrations. There is no magic Peter Obi or any other aspirant can perform to turn Nigeria suddenly into a fertile land. Same people who are shouting OBi now will turn up to cast blame on him if he failed in a similar manner like Buhari's administration.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Autobot05: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by IDIOTmoderators: 1:46am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

No PVC, No vote, No pus*y for you...

You go self-service tire !!!

I pity you..
You sef get mouth with your smelly pus*y.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by naijapikin2(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2022
She never know where dey pain am yet. By the time she discover, she'll be 45 years. I hope not o
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Johel(m): 5:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by phemmyfour: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Obi's supporters are in millions and they are so fanatical about this election especially Nigerian youths ..

Just forget Nairaland... Go offline and ask five Nigerian youths whom they are supporting across the tribe especially in southern Nigeria.

SE,SS SW...
Election is won in the North though
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by onuman: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
This their movement is gradually turning into a charade of cult-like wannabes Dumbos.

Either you blend or we mend you..

Meanwhile, congrats hommie. One less narcissistic biitch to worry about..

Stuck in reverse.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Orpe7(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2022
After he must have beat that ur pusssy like he is beating meat
Who lose?
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by sonature1: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2022
robinso01:
In as much that I like Peter obi, but the way we some Nigerians too dey carry this man for head is becoming something else, this is the same way some people put buhari for head in 2015, only to be regretting it now. It's high time we stop to put too much trust in a politician. They are just human being who is capable of change. The less we put too much trust in them, the less we will be heartbroken if they don't perform to expectations. Na overhyping kill Maguire and 2020.

Putting Buhari and Peter Obi in the same sentence is an insult to the latter.

I take God beg you - stop it!
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by sonature1: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2022
MikoB:
Ipob really spoiled market for this Obi, he would have won easily in the general election because the other two big parties don't have good and credible candidates, both Atiku and Tinubu bought their ways to the ticket, Obi will surely have an upper hand in the south, but the Northern voters are not as expose and civilise like the southern voters, so that will make it possible for pdp and apc to use a false propangada against him in the North, but it is too early to judge for now, maybe narrative could change before the election proper, let's wait and see. I am sure if either Tinubu or Atiku wins, Nigerians will surely beg Osinbajo for the rescue after some time, APC wouldn't have gotten theirselves into this mess if they didn't allow money to dictate their destiny, anyway, who laugh last always laugh the best.

You write as if the elections have come and gone. Nawa oh.

PS: There's no English word like theirself
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Aboks(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I pity you..
wen olosho full everywere with just #500 naira
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by abeggnow: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
If your partner is not loyal and OBi dient try to change him or her to do the needful, if not nobody would be spared if one of the two old thieves mistakenly have access to our volt, then Nigerians are finished !!!

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigerians...

Nigerian youths are very angry and Obi is the solution
Peter Obi the saint. you all are funny.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by abeggnow: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-lady-dumps-boyfriend-for-not-supporting-obi/
the bot friend is better of without her. because all i see is a blackmailer.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by abeggnow: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Obi's supporters are in millions and they are so fanatical about this election especially Nigerian youths ..

Just forget Nairaland... Go offline and ask five Nigerian youths whom they are supporting across the tribe especially in southern Nigeria.

SE,SS SW...
SE only.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Helpers1: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Let him organise thanksgiving for this great deliverance. Imagine that kind of foolish girl as a wife. She just used PVC as an excuse to quit inorder to continue and promiscuous life. Congratulations brother for Freedom from doom
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by luuvv: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Crosti:
Is it by Force to support a particular candidate,
Yes, especially PO. Na by force this time around.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by akbonus: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
robinso01:
In as much that I like Peter obi, but the way we some Nigerians too dey carry this man for head is becoming something else, this is the same way some people put buhari for head in 2015, only to be regretting it now. It's high time we stop to put too much trust in a politician. They are just human being who is capable of change. The less we put too much trust in them, the less we will be heartbroken if they don't perform to expectations. Na overhyping kill Maguire and 2020.

YOU ARE RIGHT JUST THE WAY I OVER HYPED BUHARI IN 2015 AGAINST GEJ THEN BECAUSE WE NEED GEJ TO GET OUT OFFICE ASAP,SO ALSO NOW WE DON'T EITHER APC NOR PDP,SO WHOEVER WE WANT WE NEED TO FORCFULLY REMOVE THE INCUBENT AND HYPING THE INCOMING ESPECIALLY AND UNDER DOG POLITICIAN TOUGH HE HAS HAS SERVED AS TWO TIME GOVERNOR BEFORE HE SI STILL AN UNDERDOG
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by doshiyad1: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I pity you..

Lolz! asin..........
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Billygee2u: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
If your partner is not loyal and OBi dient try to change him or her to do the needful, if not nobody would be spared if one of the two old thieves mistakenly have access to our volt, then Nigerians are finished !!!

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigerians...

Nigerian youths are very angry and Obi is the solution
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The main reason has been swept under the carpet, this one na camouflage cheesy
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Sannisege: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
Ipob really spoiled market for this Obi, he would have won easily in the general election because the other two big parties don't have good and credible candidates, both Atiku and Tinubu bought their ways to the ticket, Obi will surely have an upper hand in the south, but the Northern voters are not as expose and civilise like the southern voters, so that will make it possible for pdp and apc to use a false propangada against him in the North, but it is too early to judge for now, maybe narrative could change before the election proper, let's wait and see. I am sure if either Tinubu or Atiku wins, Nigerians will surely beg Osinbajo for the rescue after some time, APC wouldn't have gotten theirselves into this mess if they didn't allow money to dictate their destiny, anyway, who laugh last always laugh the best.
Bruv just STFU. You are a loser and will continue to lose. Your Osinbajo has been VP for 7 years running with no tangible achievements and you are here talking trash. You will be shamed again when Tinubu wins and turns Nigeria around. We all saw how Osinbajo was sharing money to delegates during his so called closed door consultations. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.