Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix (1427 Views)

Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm here in Ottawa, Canada, visiting for 2 weeks. Any fellow Nairalander wants to link up and chat about your experience living in Canada?

It will be great to hear from you and learn a thing or two.

Reply and tag me so I can easily see your reply.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by OzyTanisha: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beware of @flyways_travels and @vfsglobal_travels on Instagram..they are scammers. They will lie to you that they work for Romania embassy and assist people with work permit to Canada or Schengen countries. This is their number 07030579417, her name is hajia Mariam Ukanah..beware of her and her associates.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by OzyTanisha: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Update on the flyways travels on Instagram is now @capstone_travels_affairs and @vfsglobal_travels. Beware of them before they scam you and cart away with your hard earned money..be wise.
Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by Komla58: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm here in Ottawa, Canada, visiting for 2 weeks. Any fellow Nairalander wants to link up and chat about your experience living in Canada?

Thank you.good evening

Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by Promise47(m): 1:53am On Nov 06, 2022
How una take they go abroad make una help person komt for this deakness called Nigeria
naijamanyoutube:

Thank you.

Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na turn by turn. When your time reach, you self go do it all. cheesy

Promise47:
How una take they go abroad make una help person komt for this deakness called Nigeria
Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by Promise47(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
cry cry cry how do you get money through utube
naijamanyoutube:
Na turn by turn. When your time reach, you self go do it all. cheesy

Re: Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
You create and post content on YouTube, then you get 1,000 subscribes and lots of views, and then you become a partner with Youtube(Google) and they will start paying for the ads that show during your videos.

You can start today. Just post about things you think that people will find interesting.

Promise47:
cry cry cry how do you get money through utube

(1) (Reply)

Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! / Nigerian Ambassador To France Should Please Resign / Sorry, Right Website Address: Nigeria Immigrant Svc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.