Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja (24436 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by sarrki(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu inherits Buhari Campaign Office

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has inherited the campaign office used in 2019 by President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja.

The office was donated to the APC flag bearer several days after he was elected at the convention in Abuja, according to House of Representatives member and leader of the Tinubu Support Group, Hon. James Faleke.

Faleke a member of the green chamber from Lagos was Tinubu’s agent at the APC convention where the former Lagos State Governor was elected by delegates as the party's presidential candidate.

The office in the Central Area of Abuja is equipped with ICT data base, call centre and furnishings.

According to Faleke, the donated office will become the Tinubu Campaign Headquarters, while other offices currently in existence will become annexes.

The Buhari Campaign Office was the second space donated to the Tinubu campaign.

Governor Yahaya Bello also donated his presidential campaign office to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Bayo Onanuga
Director, Media & Communication
Tinubu Campaign Organisation
https://independent.ng/tinubu-inherits-buhari-campaign-office/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by AlexBells(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let's pray he only inherited the office not the failure,

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God Bless The Incoming President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

97 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigeria incoming president may 29 2023 Insha Allah

Enilokan

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Sergio101(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
I can't believe that after the mess Buhari has rubbed on our faces for the past 7yrs. That some people will still have the gut to be supporting APC.

Worst....be supporting an Old man that will likely be Buhari pro max.

Vote right dear brethren.

Remove tribalism and smell the coffee.

On obi's mandate I stand

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless you Ma

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Moferere: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
If I were him, I would not be using that office.
That's the office where the failure we are experiencing today was cooked

308 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Sergio101(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Resurrected from the land of the dead cheesy

So this account is really for campaign brouhaha

8 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by cleatsmottled9: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate till infinity. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

309 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is the man to beat. We're standing firm on your mandate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by mach7(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Guy why nah grin grin grin
Tinubu won't fail though, have some faith.
AlexBells:

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Smithkafors(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Political jobbers..... Their work is to collect money to the detriment of the citizens. Evil people

9 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by GreyLaw(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

You campaign for terrible men and after that disappear into thin air. Election is upon us again and appear again to campaign for people who will do Nigeria no good.

You must hate Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
GreyLaw:

You campaign for terrible men and after that disappear into thin air. Election is upon us again and appear again to campaign for people who will do Nigeria no good.

You must hate Nigeria.

Nigeria wasn't created for the good of many
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by lonecatt(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Can someone inherit what he owns?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by paracolaxnear1: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate forever. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

308 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Tinubufit: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin Tinubu will deliver trustme.
AlexBells:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by stainedanisus1: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , your direction is what we will follow. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

304 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by solmusdesigns: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
cool

Honestly even Atiku can't match Tinubu's Political Arsenal at this moment

8 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by cuddlyaplasta4: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.

306 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by bicoloratrite9: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them.

306 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by EnablerOne: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Are not you ashamed of yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Honestly even Atiku can't match Tinubu's Political Arsenal at this moment

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by KoronaKola: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

300 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by RobustRoad: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , on your mandate we stand. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

300 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by udele1: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's more like a curse and a mistake Nigerians will correct.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by TallerKola: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

300 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by IamWonderful: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Golan007: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi cannot get more than 250k votes from any state above Ebonyi on the Map of Nigeria.

304 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you not tired of suffering and smiling?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Weak6Exers: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.

304 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.