Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja (24435 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by BowlingTall: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God Bless The Incoming President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

See them the same people that campaigned for Buhari, and disappeared when he put Nigeria into darkness don de raise their heads again here.

Theirs is to get temporary gratification without giving thought for the future of the country.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by donjazet(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Notice how some comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by MrCover: 5:35am On Jun 17, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by DAwest7: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2022
sarrki:
Nigeria incoming president may 29 2023 Insha Allah

Enilokan
Enilokan indeed aturu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2022
That means APC lies and gimmicks will continue from there
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2022
What happened during abiola will happen again...

I see that coming
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by plaindealer: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Next to inherit is Aso Rock..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
I can't believe that after the mess Buhari has rubbed on our faces for the past 7yrs. That some people will still have the gut to be supporting APC.

Worst....be supporting an Old man that will likely be Buhari pro max.

Vote right dear brethren.

Remove tribalism and smell the coffee.

On obi's mandate I stand

APC is a merger of parties,ACN,APGA,PDP,CPC.so idealogies, experiences, education are different.tinubu has evidence,that he as done something similar in Lagos.Buhari used old glory ,as a former military officer ,but it's clear the deputy was the main actor back then .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2022
He has already inherited his sick nature, next he will inherit his incompetence.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Spherica17: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
stop mentioning God's name in politics. God's name isn't a cheat code Mr

Politics is a game of numbers. Everyone is at the liberty to vote for his/her candidate. No politicians dead or alive is holy. The highest bidder will always have their ways

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Spain007(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God Bless The Incoming President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Agbado and yam will be added sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by orisa37: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2022
MUST RESTRUCTURE IT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
He has already inherited his sick nature, next he will inherit his incompetence.

Lies because of hatred.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
What happened during abiola will happen again...

I see that coming

It can't continue forever ,the agreement of the founding fathers was fiscal federalism.Azikiwe went to form a government with this people instead of awolowo ,till today were second class . Azikiwe was sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Ancestortinubu: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Ore mi I am from osun state, let us support Peter obi and remain obidient. Bro more than 80 million Nigerian youths has vow to take it back come 2023. More than 80 yrs grand ancestor has nothing to offer. Let's vote personality.

uote author=sarrki post=113866970]

God bless you Ma[/quote]
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:
Let's pray he only inherited the office not the failure,

1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Who get the Campaign Office before? Who purchased am, who equip am? No be Global Jagaban again? As a matter of fact Tinubu doesn't need a Campaign Office. The HEARTS and MINDS of all men and women of Goodwill be your Campaign Office o, our Incoming President. The way things are going Peter Obi may be employed as the Chief Protocol Officer in Aso Rock Villa next year, because he will be unemployed after all this his irinkerindo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
I can't believe that after the mess Buhari has rubbed on our faces for the past 7yrs. That some people will still have the gut to be supporting APC.

Worst....be supporting an Old man that will likely be Buhari pro max.

Vote right dear brethren.

Remove tribalism and smell the coffee.

On obi's mandate I stand

Stop being sanctimonious! You're not better yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
We move
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

The Igbo youths are coming, you mean? Nobody is going to recruit us Nigerian youths into a tribal project through the back door using a fake expression of love for us! The Obi presidential bid is a Biafran idea; there's nothing pan-Nigerian about it. We have eyes and we can see the coffee without having to smell it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We move
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

The Igbo youths are coming, you mean? Nobody is going recruiting us into a tribal project through the back door using a fake expression of love for the Nigerian youths! The Obi presidential bid is a Biafran idea; there's nothing pan-Nigerian about it. We have eyes and we can see the coffee without having to smell it!
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

This is needless! We other Nigerians know how deeply the Igbo loved us before now. Your love for us is not unlike the love of the Owner of the Cockerel for it. So don't preach anything to us. Obi is Biafran project and our Destiny is not tied to his. We're not mumus. I never cease to wonder how and when this Igbo sudden love for the Shithole, the Zoo presided over by Jubril of Sudan began?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

This is needless! We other Nigerians know how deeply the Igbo love us before now. Your love fir us is not unlike the love of the Owner of the Cockerel for it. So don't preach anything to us. Obi is Biafran project and our Destiny is not tied to his. We're not mumus. I never cease to wonder how and when this Igbo sudden love for the Shithole, the Zoo presided by Jubril of Sudan began?
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

We love the old crooks more than one of their apprentice you're now forcing down our throats. At least they're Masters of the Game. Obi is a member of the "ancient regime". If it were to be Kingsley Moghalu that would have been a different matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Ore mi I am from osun state, let us support Peter obi and remain obidient. Bro more than 80 million Nigerian youths has vow to take it back come 2023. More than 80 yrs grand ancestor has nothing to offer. Let's vote personality.

uote author=sarrki post=113866970]

God bless you Ma

That's your cup of tea! I am the greater fool if I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead just because my own daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Think the Eboes can do for any other Nigerian ethnicity the kind of support and loyalty for Peter Obi that they're now demanding from the rest of us? I want to return to my father's house with my head held high after 29th May next year. Whatever you do with your life is your decision. I will not expect anything less from you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

We love the old crooks more than one of their apprentice you're now forcing down our throats. At least they're Masters of the Game. Obi is a member of the "ancient regime". If it were to be Kingsley Moghalu that would have been a different matter.
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Golan007: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

That's your cup of tea! I am the greater fool if I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead just because my own daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Think the Eboes can do for any other Nigerian ethnicity the kind of support and loyalty for Peter Obi that they're now demanding from the rest of us? I want to return to my father's house with my head held high after 29th May next year. Whatever you do with your life is your decision. I will not expect anything less from you!

You've said it all.

Suddenly they love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Jiroville300: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Tinubu , on your mandate forever. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Fake accounts all created on the same day for the same nefarious purposes ... pls lets not become sons and daughters of Esau who for hunger sold their lineage for a pot of porridge ..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Mandate2023: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Bola is our next president.....city boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo) / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.