Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja (24437 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by emilo2bad: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
I can't believe that after the mess Buhari has rubbed on our faces for the past 7yrs. That some people will still have the gut to be supporting APC.

Worst....be supporting an Old man that will likely be Buhari pro max.

Vote right dear brethren.

Remove tribalism and smell the coffee.

On obi's mandate I stand
so for your mind Obi is not old. a 63 years old man.what is the retirement age in Nigeria 60 years.All of them will retire by Nigerians for a youth as president
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by EagleSquare1(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Let the Tinubu campaign swifrly sweep up any listening and camera devices from the building. Can't trust anyone these days. We dont want any Cabalgate.

Anyways I trust the Jagaban. Have been with him all the way from his days as governor. I saw the deliberate step by step progress in Lagos.

Asiwaju, All the way to Aso Villa.

sarrki:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-inherits-buhari-campaign-office/
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Tomek09(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God Bless The Incoming President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Lol. You declared support for a failed project.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by ComeToJesus: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , your direction is what we will follow. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

I don't have issues of your adulation and admiration of your principal - Tinubu. How does having the biggest US embassyin yiur country beneficial to your community and the overall economic wellbeing of Nigerians?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Kaiser20: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Most mentioned in Africa without any agenda for the country.
Tinubu promised to build on Buhari's legacy , he will be worst than Buhari
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by gafsal: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
=NgeneUkwenu post,At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I'm not a politician and I won't be, GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD FOR THIS MADAM. LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH YOU ON THIS AND I'M SOLICITING ON THEIR BEHALF. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL NEVER REGRET ASIWAJU LIKE OTHERS.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2022
olas24u:

Lies because of hatred.
what are the lies there? Tinubu is sick and unfit to rule this nation. Don't just complain in my ear when e red. Se e gbo?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
what are the lies there? Tinubu is sick and unfit to rule this nation. Don't just complain in my ear when e red. Se e gbo?

If it's just one day,and reorganize the country,no body will be chasing to become president .forget and think positive,are you the olodumare that created the earth?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Gfash22(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
sarrki:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-inherits-buhari-campaign-office/

Tinubu for president. He is the best man for the job.

#Reality #Jagaban #Asiwaju #Akanbi

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:
Let's pray he only inherited the office not the failure,
we are not praying anything, the evil can't continue..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by AlexBells(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2022
bigiyaro:
we are not praying anything, the evil can't continue..
Give the man hope na, haba 100 million ticket and billions on delegates, you wicked oo at least let him try na
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Mccullum: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Until when I see a serious and popular 40 -45 year presidential aspirants, then I'll support youth presidency.

For now Tinubu is the incoming President of Nigeria in 2023. shocked
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Lepon02: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
He will lose.

Inshaa Allah.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Mccullum:

Until when I see a serious and popular 40 -45 year presidential aspirants, then I'll support youth presidency.

For now Tinubu is the incoming President of Nigeria in 2023. shocked
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by peculiar2233: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.
Stop crying because Tinubu will never become president
Mind u I be typical Yoruba boy oo.
If I may ask u, r u not tired of voting ur assessors that have nothing to offer?
Ogeni don't waste ur vote oo
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for new Nigeria.
Ma so ibo e nu ooo
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
sarrki:
Nigeria incoming president may 29 2023 Insha Allah

Enilokan
I'm of the Yoruba tribe, but this your wish won't come through.

I believe more in Peter Obi to liberate the citizens from hardship and improve the standards of living.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.
Get away from here with your tribal jingoism.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olympianares: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All this BMCs sef
where una dey buy fuel sef
E be like say na #97 per litre
link me na
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
olas24u:

If it's just one day,and reorganize the country,no body will be chasing to become president .forget and think positive,are you the olodumare that created the earth?
my dear am thinking real positive, aren't you tired of what we have been going through for the past 8 years Since you have the interest of the nation at heart and I also do, let's see how it pans out. Cheers
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
my dear am thinking real positive, aren't you tired of what we have been going through for the past 8 years Since you have the interest of the nation at heart and I also do, let's see how it pans out. Cheers

How can you group politicans together zas if they all have a single brain to function.thisnis unfair ,pdp and APC are the same . restructuring , devolution of power is the way forward.There is no point in continuing this system with just a change of persons.Tinubu has been an advocate of devolution of powers .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by opribo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
If they give you money, collect it, yes it's yours but vote with your conscience. Remember the younger ones and the generations coming behind don't think of yourself alone.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
olas24u:

How can you group politicans together zas if they all have a single brain to function.thisnis unfair ,pdp and APC are the same . restructuring , devolution of power is the way forward.There is no point in continuing this system with just a change of persons.Tinubu has been an advocate of devolution of powers .
if after seeing the video of billion van, you still believe in tinubu, then you are one of the biggest problem nigeria has. Goodbye
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
if after seeing the video of billion van, you still believe in tinubu, then you are one of the biggest problem nigeria has. Goodbye

You cannot prove its money in a court,no lawyer can help you to argue it.secondly,he invested his money in Nigeria ,unlike some ,looking for off shore and tax heavens ,to keep money .Mention 10,companies of obi in the southeast ,with headquarters in the southeast and I will mention to you tinubu,s companies ,that employed people .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:

When you keep money or buy houses or have investments in another country.you create jobs for people in that country .when you have investments there ,you pay taxes there .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:

Inna regional arrangement ,big businesses are meant to have headquarters either in Enugu or Onitsha or Aba,you pay taxes to the states and local governments there .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:

Companies crowding together benefit from what you call economy of scale and leads to more infastructural development. Example ilupeju and Ikeja industrial estate .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
olas24u:

Companies crowding together benefit from what you call economy of scale and leads to more infastructural development. Example ilupeju and Ikeja industrial estate .
just do the maths... How much has tinubu and his cohorts paid you for this online defense of a known corrupt politician?... Now calculate all your desires over the next 4, no 8 years. and see if the money will be enough. Let me tell you.. your conscience is cheap.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
just do the maths... How much has tinubu and his cohorts paid you for this online defense of a known corrupt politician?... Now calculate all your desires over the next 4, no 8 years. and see if the money will be enough. Let me tell you.. your conscience is cheap.

You know you people are emotional thinkers,if not ,you will not write what you have written.first of all I am a proud Yoruba lady,secondly,check when this account was opened and read comments from that period.Note I have deleted my account before ,and came back on that date.

Now it baffles me ,why rational thinking to you is working or being paid .you people are terrible.i will back here when obi fails ,and you start shouting biafra or death again.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:

In a regional arrangement we are not your mates ,we are mates with Brazil ,South Korea and co,but because of Nigeria ,and your support for the Hausa Fulani hegemony in every election period ,we are were we are now.A restructured country creates competition.if nobody supports your unrealistic moves ,you tagg the person ,just like you have tagged me .connect me with people that recruit ,so I can also benefit.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
Now ,let's do the mathematics,we have 37,states in Nigeria with FCT is part of it.you need to win 2/3 of 25 states out this 37.

So how many states do you have in the southeast?
Which of the southeast states are a strong hold for labour party?so you see ,it's extension of PDP,they will use you to negotiate a deal.

The north is already leading with number of states even before election starts.

So how do you intend to win?

You just want them to finally conquer you ,with their Fulani plans .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.