Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja (24434 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
just do the maths... How much has tinubu and his cohorts paid you for this online defense of a known corrupt politician?... Now calculate all your desires over the next 4, no 8 years. and see if the money will be enough. Let me tell you.. your conscience is cheap.

It's clear you are aiding supporting them to over run the south history will not be kind to you.because when they tell you ironsi and prof nwabueze implemented and wrote the unitary system ,you all flare up.

When there was election and their was no clear majority in which an alliance was needed to form the government, Azikiwe rejected awolowo,s offer of being a finance minister ,why he should lead the government.he opted to align and became a ceremonial president .a PhD holder .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Positiveminds(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
At this juncture, I Ms, NgeneUkwenu hereby declare my total support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God Bless The Incoming President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

You are some kind of weird colossal failure!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
just do the maths... How much has tinubu and his cohorts paid you for this online defense of a known corrupt politician?... Now calculate all your desires over the next 4, no 8 years. and see if the money will be enough. Let me tell you.. your conscience is cheap.

If you are Igbo and you are supporting Obi because he is from your ethnic group, let the world know because there is nothing wrong with such. What is wrong is you hiding under the banner of competence when there is no difference between him, Tinubu and Atiku in term of executive management experience.
Just say it loud that it is the turn of Igbo to produce the next president and some of us who believe in equity might consider your choice.

2023 election will not make Nigeria better if we don't do restructuring or outright dissolution of the union, therefore it doesn't make any difference if Obi is the next president or not.

If Obi and Atiku can't solve their differences and present a strong single force that is capable of beating APC, we the sensible Yoruba youths will vote for our son.

This 2023 election is looking like a glorify 1979 election.

Adetomiwa
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
if after seeing the video of billion van, you still believe in tinubu, then you are one of the biggest problem nigeria has. Goodbye

If you are Igbo and you are supporting Obi because he is from your ethnic group, let the world know because there is nothing wrong with such. What is wrong is you hiding under the banner of competence when there is no difference between him, Tinubu and Atiku in term of executive management experience.
Just say it loud that it is the turn of Igbo to produce the next president and some of us who believe in equity might consider your choice.

2023 election will not make Nigeria better if we don't do restructuring or outright dissolution of the union, therefore it doesn't make any difference if Obi is the next president or not.

If Obi and Atiku can't solve their differences and present a strong single force that is capable of beating APC, we the sensible Yoruba youths will vote for our son.

This 2023 election is looking like a glorify 1979 election.

Adetomiwa
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wishing buhari and tinubu sucess in their future ambition..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
naijapikin2:

Ayo Subair wrote: Immediately after independence in 1960, they want to dominate the rest of Nigeria! They rushed into the army, planned the first coup, killed northern leaders and western leaders! now they are saying they're been marginalised, who will trust a traitor and a racist? criminal minded people.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Olastep(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Waste of time because he is losing

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by sarrki(m): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

I'm of the Yoruba tribe, but this your wish won't come through.

I believe more in Peter Obi to liberate the citizens from hardship and improve the standards of living.

Ow your yorubaness take concerns me
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
olas24u:

Ayo Subair wrote: Immediately after independence in 1960, they want to dominate the rest of Nigeria! They rushed into the army, planned the first coup, killed northern leaders and western leaders! now they are saying they're been marginalised, who will trust a traitor and a racist? criminal minded people.

let me tell you strait to the point, I not igbo. I am from the middle belt, but my mother is yoruba from ibadan oyo State. I'm supporting obi because he is the best among the lot. Am not saying obi is without fault, but he is head and shoulders above atiku and that your criminally inclined jagaban. As for you, it's obvious you've sold your destiny and the destiny of your children as perpetual slaves to tinubu. You're no different from snake. The decision you make today will affect your generation. Be warned
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
naijapikin2:
let me tell you strait to the point, I not igbo. I am from the middle belt, but my mother is yoruba from ibadan oyo State. I'm supporting obi because he is the best among the lot. Am not saying obi is without fault, but he is head and shoulders above atiku and that your criminally inclined jagaban. As for you, it's obvious you've sold your destiny and the destiny of your children as perpetual slaves to tinubu. You're no different from snake. The decision you make today will affect your generation. Be warned

You are not what you say you are ,an average Yoruba man knows a little about governance and politics .from what you have written ,you don't sound knowledgeable and can easily be manipulated.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
naijapikin2:

Tinubu is not the best from the Yoruba people,but he his there now ,and common sense should tell you ,we need to restructure this country.any one that supports common sense ,as collected money or working for tinubu.werey,they arrest and aboki in Lagos and they call Abuja and Abuja orders his release,and you think that system is good .obi has never spoken about fiscal federalism and you want me to support such person
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
naijapikin2:

What happens after 4years when ends it's tenure supposing he becomes president?power will again go to the north and you start the circle of economic regression again?right.instead of fixing the system once and for all and enable sustainable development.under GEj Nigeria,s economy was one of the best in Africa ,what happened after?you have a system problem,not a human being problems
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by Snakedoctor1: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
sarrki:

God bless you Ma

She is not she, He is Popoola Kassim. Don't be conned.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
olas24u:

You are not what you say you are ,an average Yoruba man knows a little about governance and politics .from what you have written ,you don't sound knowledgeable and can easily be manipulated.
it's obvious your education is a waste of resources, even your English is poorly constructed. You speak gibberish and garbage. With your minute sense of reasoning you should know that I've nothing to benefit by living about my tribe
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
olas24u:

What happens after 4years when ends it's tenure supposing he becomes president?power will again go to the north and you start the circle of economic regression again?right.instead of fixing the system once and for all and enable sustainable development.under GEj Nigeria,s economy was one of the best in Africa ,what happened after?you have a system problem,not a human being problems
your generation will regret having you as a mother. You have nothing to offer but crass ignorance and your mind is like a snail traveling from Lagos to otta.face your tinubu and your degraded myopic line of low reasoning
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
olas24u:

It's clear you are aiding supporting them to over run the south history will not be kind to you.because when they tell you ironsi and prof nwabueze implemented and wrote the unitary system ,you all flare up.

When there was election and their was no clear majority in which an alliance was needed to form the government, Azikiwe rejected awolowo,s offer of being a finance minister ,why he should lead the government.he opted to align and became a ceremonial president .a PhD holder .
you see a clear incompetent person like tinubu and you sheepishly support him because of blinded stupidity. Maintain your lane. Am lowering my standards by talking to you
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
you see a clear incompetent person like tinubu and you sheepishly support him because of blinded stupidity. Maintain your lane. Am lowering my standards by talking to you

That is how you people beat your chest everytime and at the end become 5 percenters.timubu just needs only 30% of the total number of vote casted in the whole southeast region,he does not need to win.this country will be restructured and you Igbos will be shamed again.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
your generation will regret having you as a mother. You have nothing to offer but crass ignorance and your mind is like a snail traveling from Lagos to otta.face your tinubu and your degraded myopic line of low reasoning

You should be ashamed of your intellect ,looking at things from a tribal angle and thinking others are like you.Examples are in Lagos and he already wrote down is plans ,which a normal educated person will understand.you are not needed to win the election,east is not needed .just stay and vote in your region,we need to score 90pecent of lagos.so stay in your region and don't choose leader for us.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:29am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:

If you read my comments since I opened this account,you will know ,what you are doing today was already predicted by many people.you know today from yesterday.so this time you will loose the elections and it will be written has history again for other generation of Yoruba people to be careful of you people.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:

Somebody that increased IGR by a large margin is incompetent to you.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

That is how you people beat your chest everytime and at the end become 5 percenters.timubu just needs only 30% of the total number of vote casted in the whole southeast region,he does not need to win.this country will be restructured and you Igbos will be shamed again.
look do you think I'm afraid of you that's why I should lie to you?? I've told you if you have the brain to comprehend I'm from the middle belt. Is your brain so slow to understand that. In your minute way of reasoning everyone that support obi must be from the east. Arguing with you is lowering my intelligence. It's clear that your brain is on sleep mode.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Somebody that increased IGR by a large margin is incompetent to you.
I've said if tinubu wins and he turns out to be a good leader, fine it's to our benefit if not. We will all bear the consequence. Must you force feed people to accept your ideas Is it every body in lagos that likes that barawo tinubu? Comot from my front. Yar iska
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

You should be ashamed of your intellect ,looking at things from a tribal angle and thinking others are like you.Examples are in Lagos and he already wrote down is plans ,which a normal educated person will understand.you are not needed to win the election,east is not needed .just stay and vote in your region,we need to score 90pecent of lagos.so stay in your region and don't choose leader for us.

for the upteenth time, I'm from the middle belt. Why are you so brainless to grasp this simple info?? If this is so hard for you to digest, is it nigerias problem that you will understand?? You just grow old, but you're not I creasing in wisdom. Tinubu has godfather that he is anwerable to. Obi does not. So who will develop the economy more. Obi retuned state funds jagaban is busy carrying bullion Van. See how much he spent on delegates before he was chosen as apc flag bearer. Don't you know he will recover that money. Madam you're thinking with your anus
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
I've said if tinubu wins and he turns out to be a good leader, fine it's to our benefit if not. We will all bear the consequence. Must you force feed people to accept your ideas Is it every body in lagos that likes that barawo tinubu? Comot from my front. Yar iska

You live in our space and your decisions changes the numbers or the type of people selected .What is the point of living in Yoruba land and voting against them.This is logic to you,but I find it difficult that you don't see anything wrong with it.you came to meet up and live with us ,we didn't come to live with you.Most of the comments on the owo killings were bad ,but they were mostly from igboland.You people started typing nonsense.

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
for the upteenth time, I'm from the middle belt. Why are you so brainless to grasp this simple info?? If this is so hard for you to digest, is it nigerias problem that you will understand?? You just grow old, but you're not I creasing in wisdom. Tinubu has godfather that he is anwerable to. Obi does not. So who will develop the economy more. Obi retuned state funds jagaban is busy carrying bullion Van. See how much he spent on delegates before he was chosen as apc flag bearer. Don't you know he will recover that money. Madam you're thinking with your anus

People from middle belt do not act or have the mind set you have displayed at the start of the arguments.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

People from middle belt do not act or have the mind set you have displayed at the start of the arguments.
madam face your tinubu because you don't know how people of middle belt behave. Maintain your lane. Are you behaving like a true yoruba?? My father was a soldier who married my mother who is yoruba. I'm proud of my yoruba Roots, but I don't align with tinubu. Simple. Don't receive yourself tinubu cannot do restructuring if he's elected. The national assembly will fight it to a standstill. Stop fooling yourself
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

You live in our space and your decisions changes the numbers or the type of people selected .What is the point of living in Yoruba land and voting against them.This is logic to you,but I find it difficult that you don't see anything wrong with it.you came to meet up and live with us ,we didn't come to live with you.Most of the comments on the owo killings were bad ,but they were mostly from igboland.You people started typing nonsense.
will you shut that gutter you call a mouth, who told you I live in lagos
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

the owo killing was bad. may their souls rest in the bosom of the Lord. No sane person will support that dastardly act. It could have happened anywhere. My people In The north central have been killed In similar circumstances for years. Do you know the security situation is planned by cabals if you want to fight insecurity in nigeria, you will be dealt with by the cabal. It's obi that can do that, because tinubu will just turn out to be a puppet for the north..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
will you shut that gutter you call a mouth, who told you I live in lagos

You can't engage in intellectual discussion,that is al you people do,people make valid points ,your is emotions.Oloshi
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

You can't engage in intellectual discussion,that is al you people do,people make valid points ,your is emotions.Oloshi
it is you who is lacking in comprehension. I've given you point to prove why obi is a better choice for nigerians than tinubu. Arindin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Inherits Buhari Campaign Office In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
it is you who is lacking in comprehension. I've given you point to prove why obi is a better choice for nigerians than tinubu. Arindin

And I have also told you ,your votes are not needed to win a presidential election.Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.