Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48417 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by zadokchidi: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Imo labour party... highly obident

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by 77up(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm from Osun State.
APC is my party
Governor Oyetola and Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu is a goal cool

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Offpoint1: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
olisaEze:
All these social media polls didn’t do jack for Atiku in 2019! Doing it again just means that the lessons were not learnt before. Obi needs ur PVC now more than ur gist. Goan get ur PVC first and be involved on ground not just on social media rants!
Una go dey talk like sey na robots get social media handles.

The aim is to create online awareness, talk about it offline too...

The PVC awareness has never been this massive in Nigeria political sphere.

This post was for everyone to say their prefer candidate, you're the one ranting

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by STENON(f): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Osun State
100% BAT

Those shouting Obident should go and read more about how Bobi wine (Uganda) won the twitter and online election polls and popularity, but he eventually failed to win the real election despite all the youths supporting him grin

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
olufunmi01:
Ekiti, Moba local government, Isaoye Ekiti, OBIdient in the morning, afternoon, night. Though reside in Lagos

Nice one...pls remain Obident we shall conquer.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Denique(f): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Unzerious:

I'm Agbor by some known Means, not Ika.

Every Nigerian is Tribal, the Yoruba's are tribal with their Support for Tinubu; Obi will Implement laws and make Appointments to favour his Tribe, so will the Northerner's. So what stops me from having my Personal interest at Heart.

I've stayed long enough in Delta to see how the Igbo's behave to the Minorities.

I will call for Bendel Republic, if the chance Presents itself.

Ndo wene but please let's lend our votes to Obi. Splitting votes won't help us achieve the Nigeria we all aspire for. BTW, onye Agbor enebe ki wo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Alawode01(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Osun, ekiti, kwara, ogun, oyo, ondo,Lagos,edo,niger,kastina,kaduna,kano etc,is jagabandist don't let anybody decieve you.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by patriotic007: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Gabbriell:

Ok oo. Just understand that this is Nigeria and always be prepared for the worst. Good luck
At the height of the end sars many politicians had to go underground because they know the youths are the population.......If a full town cook for one person he can not finish it........You will be surprised that money will not help Tinubu and Atiku on that election day if Nigerian youth speak in one voice and say no money for votes again.......The youths have the loudest voice and if they speak nobody can change it.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Plus10(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
From Rivers, 100% Obidient

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Slimwhyt(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
From Imo state supporting Obi

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
I hereby declare Obi the winner of the election on nairaland!!

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ComeToJesus: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Continue your Social Media voting.

When you wake up from your dream, meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

Yorubaland is BATified
Rigger

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Coly2012(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?
Edo have given labour party governor before and will not fail to give president,Edo don't vote for party and popularity but for computenc since after luck igbenadion time,that's while you see difference parties ably represented at the state house,rep, and Senate... On the other hand nothing concern Edo people and tribalism. Am an Igbo man talking from experience.

10 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Sion47: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
U ended up not telling us who will be taking ur vote.

Oga , who is your preferred candidate??

gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by GideonG(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Gombe Obi

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Akurakambe:

Umunze.
We're actually doing pvc sensitization/ awareness for Peter Obi today.
It's Peter Obi everywhere
So nice. Are you doing the sensitization in Umunze?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm from Lagos and am Obidient. Gbabestically

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by compton11(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Already too late. They are already landlords and taxpayers in your state and that's makes them stakeholders.
If you need money for your next owambe, you will still run and beg them to buy your forefather's grave.
go and pay that tax in your useless state

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ComeToJesus: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by lizychimamanda(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Ebonyi, I and mine are Obidient grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by crusufixo(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Quite frankly, if the election was to be conducted on social media, geeze !!!!, Tinubu and Atiku won't even see Obi's back.

But, this is election where underground illegal , calculated, chess like and aggressive moves are made to win elections.

Not sure Obi can meet these criterias, cos Tinubu and Atiku very well fit these criterias.

The way I see it, Obi is banking on the physical support of Nigerians who are well oriented and informed. What about the millions of Nigerians who are highly illiterates and would easily vote for someone who just gives them only 3k .

It would be a very big miracle and a tall order of he wins.

All the same, I would still vote for him cos I am amongst the few literate and well informed Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by sweetjohn(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
If I no dey Obi-dient, na waiting I gain. Since I was a child my mum has always told me to be Obi-dient so that my days on Earth will be long. My teachers also told me same thing,my elders also told me the same thing even God also told me to be Obi-dient, infact, He said "to Obi is better than sacrificing my future in the hands of old thieves".

meanwhile, I am a true son from Ebonyi state

13 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by compton11(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

I say those fckktards are a bunch of ingrates. Lagos State needs to make and implement new laws that do not favour the igbos. We've had enough. They can't be eating their cake and having it.
they are saying we are tribalist for supporting Tinubu and they are supporting obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by brightology3: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
zicoraads:

Obi got a lot of Osinbajo's supporters. cheesy
yes sir. I was rooting for Osinbajo but since he is not on ballot. I’ve to move to OBI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Sokoto

Obi peter

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by God1stson(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
uiadiale12345:
Am from Edo state but reside in abuja am voting for peter Obi
But from all Edo people that had said whom they want to vote.All have been routing for obi. Edo state seems to be the most obidient state even more than some Southeast states.

7 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kingaruoture(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Na PVC first go get your own.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by LocalMan2(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
We are OBI-dient in Benue.

10 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Leiylau(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Continue your Social Media voting.

When you wake up from your dream, meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

Yorubaland is BATified
shame on u

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Pristine664: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi supporters have shared the link to this thread in all their WhatsApp and telegram groups.

Only time will tell if all these can win election in Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by davidguitar20: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti state am cool easy going hardworking and OBIDIENT to the core!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Obidient Pre-wedding Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.