Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48443 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by princeTop(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Akwa ibom

But very Obedient

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by highbee02: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Kwara, BAT

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Frankest20(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Cross River Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by PlayMaker14: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
obembet:
Anambra ... Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu
For real?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Astrokid911: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
From benue and I'm very obedient

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
they are saying we are tribalist for supporting Tinubu and they are supporting obi

How about the yorubas supporting obi? Haven't they lost their minds? You can't see any igbo supporting BAT.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

I say those fckktards are a bunch of ingrates. Lagos State needs to make and implement new laws that do not favour the igbos. We've had enough. They can't be eating their cake and having it.

E pain am

Na by force... Don't you have Yoruba people leaving else where in the country?

Later u guys will say u are the most educated and can't reason out of the box,

What happened to your right to vote who u ever you want?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by AKzee(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Niger State and Obi is the name.

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Everest9(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
People who don't have PVC should avoid this thread, we don't need noise makers but real voters.

Guys try and be Obident, remember the popular saying that when a child is crying and pointing a particular place is either the mother is there or the father.

Most of us are pointing in one direction not because we know Peter Obi in person or because we have received anything from him. He no dey give shi-shi but try for once go to facebook and listen to this man.

We might be wrong but trust me he is the only one who can give facts and figures without looking into any written pepper which shows that his brain is still good and works properly.

Please we can make things happen in 2023 that the world and those who don't believe will be asking how and why. Those who believe that bribe is enough to do the job will call those people in charge of the distribution of rooted funds to ask if they really shared the money accordingly because the effect of the money will not be noticed. The INEC will be surprised to announce the figures that they can't explain to those that paid them to favour them.

Please it's about our future and not about where Obi came from or his religion but with him we believe that Nigeria Will be better.

One love to you all

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by FlordFlorez(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
This thread come long unusually. angry

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
backbone503:

Ok. February '23 isn't that far. We go know!

Let's see then!
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
this Obidient train sha
its crazy how one man can pull such influence
literally got my pvc just cause of him
shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Dogi1(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Am from Bayelsa and I will Obey come 2023

11 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kendocom: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu and I'm truly OBIdient

12 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by gentlegenius(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
I am from Akwa ibom.
Peter Obi is my candidate...
see my reasons here: https://www.nairaland.com/7184113/10-reasons-why-support-peter?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9885784272

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by PlayMaker14: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
A proud Deltan and also a Member of the PDP,

But my vote is for PETER OBI.

14 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by frankfab(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Imo and I'm OBIdient

10 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Leomalli47: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
abusurv:
That is the problem with Obi supporters, once you don't support them they will start insulting you.
I bet you this has already discourage alot of people that may initially has simparthy for Obi to back off
My bro/sis don’t mind the way people react the simple reason Nd truth behind these reactions is because of highest limit of insincerity, corruption, injustice, hardships Nd the rest of them u can as well mention perpetrated by this unfruitful governance today in our society nd country at large.... plssss do understand it this way and “ REASON WITH ME”
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Akurakambe(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
So nice. Are you doing the sensitization in Umunze?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by sirray001: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
IMO STATE.Me and my family are OBidient

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Amojii:

E pain am

Na by force... Don't you have Yoruba people leaving else where in the country?

Later u guys will say u are the most educated and can't reason out of the box,

What happened to your right to vote who u ever you want?

Vote whoever you want. If obi wins please come back to this thread and call me a bastard. He and his entire generation for 100 years will never make it to aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Passionate888: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Luckylife:
Peter Obi have not chosen VP . His VP must come from north

You don't get it. He said because of the wrong choice of Atiku not Obi

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kayultimate(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Ondo State...

We are OBIdient

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by LocalMan2(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
We just have Obi and Obi, if there's any alternative then is Atiku. That half dead sick man from APC can never rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Genbui(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Akwa Ibom...Living in FCT.
I and my entire family, friends and neighbors are voting for Peter Obi as a Block vote

10 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Oyo state we are Obident grin angry

10 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by frugal(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
zicoraads:

Obi got a lot of Osinbajo's supporters. cheesy
Omo! I was really hoping for an Osibanjo (APC) vs an Obi (PDP) race. I would have just gone to sleep knowing fully well that whoever emerges is good for the country.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Iceberg3: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Whoever you are and whoever you support, please get your PVC/Voters card.. And may Almighty God bless you richly if you vote according to your conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
Y'all keep supporting Obi and y'all keep flooding from your useless state to Lagos that Tinubu made like what it is today.

Tinubu never made Lagos, Lagos was a capital of the federal republic of Nigeria for 30 yea yes or so, the closure of all ports in 2000 by Obj opening only Lagos added to it. Don’t be delusional, most of the development were from military, if Tinubu was a Paul Kagame, Lagos streets and roads would have been tarred, no just argue Lagos with me, I be Lagos, I know the in and out, the population make Lagos boom, in every country, there is a commercial city, you think of South Africa you think of Johannesburg, Egypt, Cairo, America, New York, England, London, France, paris, when you look at these cities, you even see beauty,

Lagos is not beautiful, from obawole, iju, Sangotedo, onigbongbo, mende, coconut, lekki, ojora badia, that place na eye saw, people dey cook for the canal wey Dey there, Abiodun, Ojodu, make I Dey mention, unplanned city, everything jagajaga, na former capital, population and sea port make Lagos busy, business friendly, if Tinubu was governor of OSUN, na the way Osun be e go be

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Karufi: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Omo Ale lragbiji ni e ni?
Karlovych:
Osun State,
Iragbiji town, Boripe Local Government Area.

#OBIdience 2023, the unstoppable moving train

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by compton11(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
miketayo:

Tinubu didn't make Lagos, if you ask any lagosian who the best Gov was in Lagos they will call Jakande by a mile, Fashola most likely to come second.
BAT has the strongest influence in lag but he didn't make lagos
nigga is u kidding me?

So jakande made what Lagos is today?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Roniyke1234: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Continue your Social Media voting.

When you wake up from your dream, meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

Yorubaland is BATified

Didn't you just vote now on social media? In the same way, we are waiting for you and your likes at the polling booths and no chance of rigging this time...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.