Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48414 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by clockwisereport: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hizzy:
I'm from Ebonyi Our governor is on his own STATE. APGA NATIONAL: LABOUR PARTY
OBIDENTLY we will over come all the Obstacles
who is the candidate of APGA in Ebonyi? Prof Odo?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

1st runner up is tinubu
Am I surprised
People wey no get vice dey make the biggest noise

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ufotty2001: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
KingLarry04:
This is my prediction for next year's election

Southern votes
Peter obi: 40% votes
Tinubu: 45% votes
Atiku: 15%

Northern votes
Peter obi:10%
Tinubu: 40%
Atiku: 50%
You are mentally unhealthy. You need to go to Yaba psychiatric hospital for check up

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by PecLauren: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
Boosting mechanisms for effectively collecting lagos revenues ,making the state self sufficient.
Lobbied for the biggest project in subsaharan Africa in the last 5 decades to be situated in lagos rather than ogun,this will make lagos middle class to expand,thereby bringing more development.The biggest prospect for a youth in Obi's governed anambra was nwaboy(apprenticeship) in a place he is boasting of saving N75B in.I would he ashamed to say this if I was him.
Tinubu and chagoury brothers envisioned and realised the new Eko that The US is currently investing $537m in.
He brought in and will continue to bring in people that will hold same vision as him for lagos state.
E too plenty oga,I cannot list all.
But he has proven to be a visionary,a way more smarter one than Obi.
Leadership Is not all about chanting primary school economics and listing Nigeria's problem that we all know about daily and bragging about one's mising prowess,No.
It's about vision and selecting and overseeing capable hands that can realise these visions,something Peter obi failed in woefully and left Anambra youths in penury ,without prospects.

Very well cited... But it's also important that we add that Tinubu methods comes with a lot of menance.

Let's talk about his revenue generation methods. Hope you know fashola tried to modernize the revenue generation system which failed because the people he used were this same agberos used to the agbero life style, and it will interest you to know that in a survey carried out a lot of them are nd cert holders and above, but the system got outta hand and has so far been infilterated by sch dropouts.

But tinubu kicked against some of fashola's methods because it didn't favor Tinubu's plans.

Ps: Obi did not leave anambra youths clueless. The enabling development we all clamour for was made possible in lagos due to human labor present, both skilled and unskilled. No other state in nigeria has half as much as lagos does... (verify)

Bulk of Lagos revenue also came from taxation from port activities... How many other states have that?

With the amount generated in Lagos every year, lagos is supposed to be more, create more, do more because remember to who much is given...

Bro... I really get what you say about track records and tinubu is really kind, very corrupt yes but really kind and if he was younger and didn't have a better match, I'll vote him a hundred times than atiku or if fashola were to take his place, I will.

Well, I'm still following through. For now Peter is in line. This is susceptible to changes tho...

My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by garfield1: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Am I surprised
People wey no get vice dey make the biggest noise

Seems like a set up
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lightorder: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
I rep Lagos. I had an eye on Atiku because is a man of every region but when Obi came with tangible reasons to repair damaged country, I quickly researched on his time in Anambra state. The moment I discovered that the big wigs in his state never spoke well about him , because of his hate for come and chop politics among the top politicians, I ticked him.

I pity any igboman who thinks his life is going to be better than others when he gets there. By inquiries, I was told that he doesn’t look at faces, he considers who qualifies for what. No matter where you are coming from. I love the future of my children

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm from Imo State.

Fully OBIdient!

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Adonispco: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
I cant believe whats am seeing online recently;
2023 is for they true Nigeria patriots; if we play tribal politics of hatred and bitterness like IPOB does; then be ready to seek asylum in another country;
Just like Ghanains did in the 70- 80's; Nigeria is bankrupt; she needs an economist.

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by KcAngel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra... OBIdient SON!

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Bursted. knows what he's doing.majority are east of the niger
I can't remember saying I'm from Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by owenwin: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo 100% OBIdient

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by YaksonFCA(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kogi

Obi

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kechywillz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
I live Abia state but I'm from Imo state

I am Obidient.

Peter Obi for President

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by McBishop2020: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
OBIDIENT is better than sacrifices!

OBIdent all the way!

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by rollywise(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abeokuta and I'm seriously OBI-dient

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by garfield1: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
From cross river state.I will vote the asiwaju of Nigeria jagaban borgu
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DanielPat01: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
I Am 1000% Obidient but here is the thing;

It doesn't end at shouting I am Obidient, go get your PVC, Vote for Peter Obi and so on...

The goal and motto should be; make one person Obidient

If each and everyone of us "well meaning Nigerians" set a goal to make just one person Obidient with valid reasons, and successfully achieve this, trust me, the supporters will double.

While still chanting this motto to the ends of the Earth...

As the tally stands my whole family is Obidient, neighbours are Obidient because of me, I have even gone as far as making a PDP politicain son very Obidient.

This is the first time I'm campaigning for someone on my life and I am surprise I am doing this but I will say this;

Don't let those people campaigning for another ancestor from the same party to deceive you by words or by bribe, for they don't mean well for you.

If they give you money collect it, eat it and don't ever feel guilt for doing so for it is your money, get your PVC now and prepare to vote for the right person Peter Okwute Obi

Vote wisely or live to regret it for another four years. 2015 you said you made a mistake, 2019/2020 you still made a mistake, here is a chance to get things right...

Forget PDP, Forget APC, Let's give Labour Party (Another party) a chance this time...

The main move should be;
OPeration: "Make One Person Obidient."

I drop my pen...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by BrightDeGea(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo is Obidient

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I am currently in jos now,we are mobilising and the people are really cooperating indeed PLATEAU ARE OBIDIENT.The only issue is the hausas in jos north whose votes will be splite between atiku and tinubu,but majority of people in plateau who are christains are rooting for OBI.
Keep it up bro. Those Hausas will soon be OBIdient to our dear country

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Dumte(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
A full blooded Rivers Man I be.

If i no #Atikowa wetin I gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by OlaPhils(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oyo State
Ogbomoso South.

I dey Obi - dient
we can't continue with fools as a nation
where the people are very intelligent

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu
Obi

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos....Tinubu got my vote

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nonexisting: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
I rep Imo and Peter Obi is my candidate. My PVC is ready. A new Nigeria is all I want.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

Seems like a set up
Set up how
Looks more like confusion
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by slendergee: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rivers State.

I'm very OBIdient.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by garfield1: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Set up how
Looks more like confusion

At least tinubu has beaten Atiku
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Romanoff(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Oh. But I'm sure you're from the East. All this Kogi kwara na lie

Why I go dey deny my origin?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Obidient1: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
I AM FROM IMO STATE
PETER OBI (OKWUTE)
Lp I stand

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Bishopwizzy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
IMO State.... I am OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?
Edo state....OBI

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
You can hate people from other regions in their region yet your region is inhabitable for you, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic Nigeria ni oruko Jesu
my dear we are one people and one nation. Make your choice and leave long story

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

#ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.