Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48530 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Why I go dey deny my origin?
Oya which LG you com from
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Legitz: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oyo state : Ibadan
I'm for Obi
I'm a Yoruba man

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by sukar886: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will collect money from Tinubu and vote for a stingy man... Peter obi

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Omason2498: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
I reside in kaduna,,, always Obidient

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by prestyn: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am Yoruba, my wife is Ibo. We live in Anambra.

It's time to shove ethnicity/religion aside and objectively get Nigeria on the right track.

It's Peter Obi all the way, come 2023.

Zulum, Peter, Fashola, & Umahi. Dz guys always hv my respect.

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

At least tinubu has beaten Atiku

Mtcheew
Tinubu should sort out his VP issues with the northern govs first
Funny a supporter of tinubu who has been looting Lagos for 24 years is calling someone else thief grin

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
Y'all keep supporting Obi and y'all keep flooding from your useless state to Lagos that Tinubu made like what it is today.
Las las you will choke on your hate....ppl still leave naija to abroad but love naija and might prefer their african brother to win an election...stop hate...embrace sense
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by moskush1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kaduna Any candidate that will dislodge APC

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by proprince(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kogi state

Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Africana1123(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gangster1ms:

The thing pain this mumu he couldn't simply say who's supporting and move on without hating on Obi.
Nonsense thing

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Continue your Social Media voting.

When you wake up from your dream, meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

Yorubaland is BATified
Lol...see how happy this one is happy that naija is known for corruption and rigging cheesy...baba you dey sick o...shey u know the rigging wont benefit you...highest na 5k you go see...how long will 5k last in your throat?? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by franudi: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra, Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Coded081:

Oga who are you voting?
Learn how to respect other people's opinions
Leave that man winners are never spectators
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by miketayo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
nigga is u kidding me?

So jakande made what Lagos is today?

U are talking to a lagosian, stakeholders made lagos what it is. But as far is gorvernance is concerned jakande is no1 by a mile.

What is Lagos by the way? Hasn't lived up to its potential not even close

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Indifferent12: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?
Have u been to delta, everybody is obedient over here

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by garfield1: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Mtcheew
Tinubu should sort out his VP issues with the northern govs first
Funny a supporter of tinubu who has been looting Lagos for 24 years is calling someone else thief grin

He will likely pick shettima.he has tested the waters yesterday and no outcry
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by SoapQueen(f): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

Delta State - Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Indifferent12: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unzerious:
I'm a South-Southerner to the Core (I'm from more than 2 SS States Legally wink).

I supported Gov. Emefiele of APC, but he didn't Scale through the Primaries.

Now, I'm in Support of Kwankwaso, not fully though (He'd be the one to take my Vote, for now at Least).

I've interacted with the 3 Major Ethnic Groups, and the only one that recognizes me as a Single Entity/People are the Northerners.
This is a big fat lie, Northerners thar doesn't even know there are tribes like ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri, they see all of us as I go.

When Northerners start their religious fight, they don't ask what tribe are u before they attack, as long as u are from the south, they will attack you.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Antai123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Iam from Akwa Ibom State.
Iam supporting H.E PETER GREGORY OBI
LABOUR PARTY.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Spherica17: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:

so what's yours....?
sadly your choice of candidate won't even come third position in the general election.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kiltoko1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Imo state
Obi all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Donperry1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo state and I am obidient

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Indifferent12: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
grin grin grin grin ;DMake una wait

Inec go soon come count your votes online
grin grin

The people whose votes matter don’t even have a browsing phone
You mean the children voters up north
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Spherica17: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...see how happy this one is happy that naija is known for corruption and rigging cheesy...baba you dey sick o...shey u know the rigging wont benefit you...highest na 5k you go see...how long will 5k last in your throat?? cheesy grin
You guys are just emotionally dumb. In your wildest dreams you believe Obi will be president?

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Blitzerz: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY
CRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY! tongue
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Maconstruct(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have succeeded in converting my ilesha girl to vote obi. Afterall no shi shi
Frm Enugu

Abeg make una calm down make dem no eliminate dis man.
Oga frm Egypt dey go japan

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ElhassanAuyo: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jigawa - Atikulated
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

He will likely pick shettima.he has tested the waters yesterday and no outcry
Yeah and alienate the northern govs let by el-rufai.
If it were that easy, he wouldn't be to test the waters.
There's no question. He has to pick a nothern Muslim which already alienates the Christians.
The next puzzle is the bloc. The VP is supposed to come from the CPC bloc given that ACN had produced the presidential. But the CPC bloc look uninterested so far. Even Buhari has gone cold. He's looking for a win-win which is very hard to come by.
Even picking from the president's state has done nothing to kindle the president's interest

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Sharpnetbiz: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo state and i am for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ChristineC: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unzerious:
I'm a South-Southerner to the Core (I'm from more than 2 SS States Legally wink).

I supported Gov. Emefiele of APC, but he didn't Scale through the Primaries.

Now, I'm in Support of Kwankwaso, not fully though (He'd be the one to take my Vote, for now at Least).

I've interacted with the 3 Major Ethnic Groups, and the only one that recognizes me as a Single Entity/People are the Northerners.
itk syndrome. simple question you begin write thesis wey nobody go mark.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Explicits(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am from ibadan and am OBI-dient

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Leoleo1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Osun

Im Obedient but i never get PVC lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.