Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48552 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Slimchase(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
ENUGU.....

Me and My extended Families are Labouring #OBIdiently waiting for 2023 Presidentialy as The Rock, #PNM heads to State Lion Building under the wings of Power Belonging To The People.
QED !!

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Genesis21(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Position After election
1) BAT
2) ATIKU
3) KWANKWASO
4) OBI

INEC will not count election on Twitter, Nairaland, Facebook etc.

How many illiterate people know labour party in the North? Where even the dead are recorded to be a voter.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lanty01(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kaduna - Obidient

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Onogiede(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo leads others follows,..anything & everything Edo act on always goes round,. We all stand equity and unity fairness,.. Obedient all the way

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Romanoff(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

In Kogi. So you're Yoruba

Madam as how?

As in, I'm female.

Yes, I am Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kcdojoto(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu came to Lagos for greener pastures from Osun
just like people, so why are some people claiming that Tinubu made Lagos what it is today?
It's the other way round, Lagos made Tinubu what he is today

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Haykings02: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ogun State

Yours OBIdiently

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DeeGov123(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
From Edo state but currently in Ogun state....I and my people we are OBIdient

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by bongap1: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jos Plateau Peter Gregory --- your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jorrsh:
Am from Nasarawa.
Tinubu has bought the likes of governor though am not surprised. So d governor is campaigning for him and buying the people's interest with naira.

But las Las...we go share d vote. Am 99.99% Obidiently Obified.

Motto : SHI-SHI WE NO DE GIVE
This Motto dey always make me laff.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Domino18: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
Osinbajo/obi before
But seeing wetin obi supporters Dey do both online and offline , I’m not supporting any presidential candidate.
I no Dey vote presidential]

Don't allow what some over-excited folks with poor emotional intelligence say online. Obi has the potential to reposition Nigeria for the benefits of the youths. That's what you must focus on.

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Darlsonyii: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu state..obi is the solution to Nigerian problem, let's not be tribalistic, we all know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Dykings(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
From Edo
We are Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Onogiede(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kcdojoto:
just like people, so why are some people claiming that Tinubu made Lagos what it is today?
It's the other way round, Lagos made Tinubu what he is today
two tribes find Lagos great Benin and awories, yet they are not shouting , keep calmly
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by loko50(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
adioolayi:
I'm seriously afraid right now...

Experience shows the online or social media winner ..no dey win at the real poll.. sad sad

I'm seeing Obi, everywhere on this thread...is this a sign

Ha...

If you are claiming Obidient, and you no get PVC...or you get PVC and won't be able to sacrifice travelling to your polling unit on election Day, to vote Obi....and you are online here dey disguise...Na Ogun go kill you ooo!!!
grin angry grin

So you even know the meaning of Ogun?
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by AgboC: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Me and my family is 100%Obidient. Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just dey watch this politicians dey do gregre here. Come 2023 we go shock them

I am OBIdiently for Mr Peter

From KADUNA

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by miraclea: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
See as Nairalanders give Obi Aso rock but so sorry elections are not won on internet you need structures on ground, I love Obi but im very sure in our society he can't win needless wasting my vote

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lightorder: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

You too "bastard" down to your entire generation.
your outburst is not necessary . That guy hasn’t said anything too offensive . You didn’t just understand him
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Spherica17: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lashist:

It might be impossible but you are quite very dumb and so foolish...why are you happy that naija is a failed country with corruption, stealing and rigging?? This only means you have given up on the country to ever be good bcus you are a failure with nothing going good in your worthless life. This is why you create new monikers daily just to keep trolling...lol cheesy
keep consoling yourself with the word "might" I don't have the strength to engage you lots.

I have heard you your Obi will be president
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by fergie001: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
adioolayi:
I'm seriously afraid right now...

Experience shows the online or social media winner ..no dey win at the real poll.. sad sad

I'm seeing Obi, everywhere on this thread...is this a sign

Ha...

If you are claiming Obidient, and you no get PVC...or you get PVC and won't be able to sacrifice travelling to your polling unit on election Day, to vote Obi....and you are online here dey disguise...Na Ogun go kill you ooo!!!
grin angry grin
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

E dey shock me too.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by tbarrister(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
ponishah:

...and if he does a collabo with Obi, the presidential election will be hot chili pepper

I swear
We might witness a revolution

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Hakeem3(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo no be lagos, I'm way too OBi-dient to know who will make Nigeria great again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by GiftAbia1: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
From Rivers State, have my pvc we are OBIdent. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

I am from Edo, and I stay in Benin. And by the nature of my job, I get to interact with young people a lot. Am also in about 5 different youth Watsapp groups, alumni groups among others.

. Contrary to your post, Majority of those I have engaged, or those in these groups are not supporting Obi. Sure, Obi have his supporters but it is minimal, from my observation. The political atmosphere from my observation is mostly unenthusiastic. It seems people are observing and not fully decided.

It will make sense if we learn to be objective in our post. Don’t say because your house hold supports a particular candidate, you just come online and use that as a yardstick to say, “the whole Benin”.

Kwankwaso as at 2019 had a large follower base in Benin, especially among the young elites. So, your conclusion that “no one knows anything about Kwankwaso here” is very wrong.

If anything, the body language of most people in these groups and those I have interacted with tints more towards Tinubu, but there is obviously uncertainty. More like, “we still Dey observe”. I feel, most people here are not just excited about 2023 elections compared to previous elections.... at least, for now...

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ostartruth: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu and my family and I are UNIMAGINABLY OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Obidient1: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sokoto.
PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by adefitim(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ondo state, Owo precisely.

I am neutral for now
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Preciousseeder: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
If ye be willing and Obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. ..
Isa. 1:19.

Where there is a will, there will always be a way.

Because I'm willing to see a new Nigeria, and I also want to eat of the good of the land, therefore, I and my family have chosen to be OBIDIENT.

Because, obedience is better than sacrifice and suffering being faced by many Nigerians today.

Let's all joins hands together to build a better nation we shall all be proud of.

A vote for Peter Obi is not for him, but for me.

Because I want to see Nigeria work again.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by adioolayi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
loko50:

So you even know the meaning of Ogun?

You think I be anago?
Ogun the god of iron ...

Ogun onire ...ojo to Ogun ti ori'oke bo, Aso egungun lo mu bo'ra, ewu eje l'owo s'orun ...meje l'ogun, meje ni're ..

Make I stop there for now...but anyone shouting obedient online and refused to vote or not get PVC deceiving the man that he has huge following....na Ogun go kill am
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kremzo: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am from Delta State but OBIdient
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by chakula: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
bigpastor:

We don't encourage children marriage ( not even teenage marriage)

I am OBIDIENT for 2023 -2031

This statement will automatically fails Obi in the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.