Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48477 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Lightorder: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unzerious:

I'm Agbor by some known Means, not Ika.

Every Nigerian is Tribal, the Yoruba's are tribal with their Support for Tinubu; Obi will Implement laws and make Appointments to favour his Tribe, so will the Northerner's. So what stops me from having my Personal interest at Heart.

I've stayed long enough in Delta to see how the Igbo's behave to the Minorities.

I will call for Bendel Republic, if the chance Presents itself.
oga , if you want to igbos, go and bring Rochas in place of Obi and see Igbo people porting to another party. Good or bad thing know no tribe . I have an uncle that if he stands to be elected, I WILL RATHER VOTE FOR A BANDIT THAN VOTE HIM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ineedhustle247: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Steve0979:
Kogi obidified

KOGI IS FOREVER OBIDIENT grin

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alawode01:
Osun, ekiti, kwara, ogun, oyo, ondo,Lagos,edo,niger,kastina,kaduna,kano etc,is jagabandist don't let anybody decieve you.
Kastina, Kaduna Kano will not leave their sons Kwankwanso and Atiku to vote Tinubu when he is not Buhari,Even Lagos will be Split into 3

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ivimmanuel: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
sihamey:

Vote and moveeee
We are not here to rig elections smiley smiley
very nice response

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by POMPEY1: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Obideint
I'm from Abia i love what I'm seeing here honestly we will speak in one voice
I'm obideint
.... grin grin grin
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu!!!!!!!

Dr Hamza Al-Mustapha for stronger security

Dr Hamza Al-Mustapha for youth development

Dr Hamza Al-Mustapha for economic restoration

Dr Hamza Al-Mustapha for a better Nigeria

In Action Alliance, I stand!!!!!!!
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Shed24(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by dedollarman(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
PDP millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Atiku.

APC millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Tinubu.

Non Delegates (All) Nigerians wey no receive shishi should vote for the man Obi wey no dey give shishi.

Make everybody maintain his LEVEL in this election.

You cannot collect N12 million naira and expect me wey no collect shishi to support your candidate.

Truly am obident from fct Abuja

9 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by halfdollar: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
From Edo obidient

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Anwons(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rivers, waiting obidently to vote Obi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Africana1123(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
dedollarman:
PDP millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Atiku.

APC millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Tinubu.

Non Delegates (All) Nigerians wey no receive shishi should vote for the man Obi wey no dey give shishi.

Make everybody maintain his LEVEL in this election.

You cannot collect N12 million naira and expect me wey no collect shishi to support your candidate.

Truly am obident from fct Abuja

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by tctrills: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
Y'all keep supporting Obi and y'all keep flooding from your useless state to Lagos that Tinubu made like what it is today.
I don't know how old you are but let me correct you. Even before Tinubu, Lagos has always been the Nigerian center of commerce. It has the biggest seaports, airports, and federal infrastructure. Please what did Tinubu add that Lagos didn't already have?
Every country has a center of industry and commerce. It doesn't mean every president must come from that center. Biden comes from Delaware, one of the smallest states in America.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by SeaTrade(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
PecLauren:

Very well cited... But it's also important that we add that Tinubu methods comes with a lot of menance.

Let's talk about his revenue generation methods. Hope you know fashola tried to modernize the revenue generation system which failed because the people he used were this same agberos used to the agbero life style, and it will interest you to know that in a survey carried out a lot of them are nd cert holders and above, but the system got outta hand and has so far been infilterated by sch dropouts.

But tinubu kicked against some of fashola's methods because it didn't favor Tinubu's plans.

Ps: Obi did not leave anambra youths clueless. The enabling development we all clamour for was made possible in lagos due to human labor present, both skilled and unskilled. No other state in nigeria has half as much as lagos does... (verify)

Bulk of Lagos revenue also came from taxation from port activities... How many other states have that?

With the amount generated in Lagos every year, lagos is supposed to be more, create more, do more because remember to who much is given...

Bro... I really get what you say about track records and tinubu is really kind, very corrupt yes but really kind and if he was younger and didn't have a better match, I'll vote him a hundred times than atiku or if fashola were to take his place, I will.

Well, I'm still following through. For now Peter is in line. This is susceptible to changes tho...

My two cents.
You talk as if NURTW is the only revenue window he harnessed.It contributes only about 17% of lagos IGR.
Where he hit it was revolutionising LIRS with capable hands to tax the companies in lagos effectively, even port activities.
Yes,lagos has always had industries, but without effective taxation then that revenue stream would have just remained as "potential" without Tinubu's intellect.
Yes,lagos is actually being more and creating more.There was a topic today on FP about a PPP between LASG and a subsidiary to heirs holding on developing Falomo towers.Without Lagos having enough funds by virtue of Tinubu's legacy to fund this PPP,it would at best just remained a pipedream like it has been over the years.
Lagos have always had human capita no doubt,but then without private sector input investments then this human capita is useless.And private sector investments don't just come by magic ,it takes visionary leaderships to attract these types of investments, like the Lekki FTZ for instance.
These are the things that booms the middle class of a place and bring human and infrastructural developments,and not saving N75B in local banks in a volatile currency like the anambra sweet talker did and is even bragging about it like its a big deal.
Didn't Anambra have have human capita under Peter obi?Why is the middle class inexistent there?What did he do to change that?by saving state funds in commercial banks?
Or you think bringing out potential in youths come from saving state money in banks or sharing laptops for them or building inferior schools all over the place? undecided
Peter obi has never done anything worthy of mention or revolutionary in his political career in my opinion,that is why the poverty gap in anambra is so WIDE and its best brained youths biggest prospect is to do nwaboy and spend the rest of your life in markets that can easily pass for dumpsites .
Tinubu is a bigger revolutionary, way smarter than Peter obi and is a better choice.
I am not trying to convince you to vote for him,I too wouldn't vote but I just like to state facts!

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kingnonny(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enyimba City Obidified

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovic from South South, the crying old man undecided
Karlovych:
Osun State,
Iragbiji town, Boripe Local Government Area.

#OBIdience 2023, the unstoppable moving train

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kcdojoto(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onogiede:
two tribes find Lagos great Benin and awories, yet they are not shouting , keep calmly
Don't mind them, people in Lagos made Lagos great gaskiya
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Mubarack44(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
TARABA

ATIKU
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by VOJA(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

Myself and my entire family is supporting Peter OBI for a better Nigeria.

Enough is enough with all these major party affiliation, PDP or APC hasn't done anything in my favour.

Why should I keep supporting their old and greedy candidates with so many controversies surrounding their necks?

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Mrsprof(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
I and my family members are OBI-diently waiting for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jemex003: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

Wow congratulations LP, Obi has finally won Nairaland 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Signum(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am in Warri, Delta State.. you need to see how people are OBI-dient here.

Peter Obi for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Vinemeka1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am from Anambra State ,I and all my house hold and all my friends and well wishers,is for Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Burna440(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kogi

BATIFIED

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by POMPEY1: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
JAGABAN 2023..

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by JerryJJZ(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Live and direct from Akwa Ibom.... Am fully BATified. In Jagaban, I stand gidigba

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm from Agulu, Anambra State.

I'm BATIfied

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jmoney3974: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oni all the way Adamawa
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by judgementyard(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra,...Nnewi
OBI THE ROCK

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jmoney3974: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oni all the way Adamawa [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

Your incoming president. Gba si be.
President of iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Cyoung4real(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo this thread has been OBIdiently OBIdlified. What an OBIcious support��� cool

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
They have moved some BMC hoodlums to the thread after seeing how Obi-dient everyone is D cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Brief History Of Nigeria Between 1849-1960 Of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.