Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess (17278 Views)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by donmeks123(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2022
We need his type of person as our president
With Obi Nigeria and Nigerians will be great again
Come 2023 l am obidient,l don't know about you

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by drlateef: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2022
..,,,,……and his drug dealing, money laundry prowess.

grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by dalass(f): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2022
foryourmindok:
If you had a company worth $500bn, can you appoint this sick bat with corruption-tainted history as your CEO?

He still has lots of money that he's managing very well. Are you his doctor and have you checked him? Sick? If you know how many CEOs of industries and banks that are managing sicknesses then maybe you won't buy any products made by the sick person's company or keep your money in their banks undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Cantonese: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi certainly will make a very good president and a very good manager of our economy. Of all the candidates, he is the most qualified.

Unfortunately voters - who suffer for five years each time a wrong candidate wins - will collect bribes of 2000 naira at the polling booths and vote in favour of those who make them suffer.

The candidates with the “huge war chest” always bulldoze their way with money and make life harder each time they get it there.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Allisgud: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm if this story is true,as it is stated then I will say he is the most qualified by sane people

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by MrCover: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Pesuzok(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2022
"What struck me, was that as we were on the way to the airport to see him off for his return flight back to Nigeria, he reached for his pocket where he brought out an envelope of crisp hundred dollar bills. The amount in the envelope was 3,800 dollars.

He said ‘ Anyanwu, this is the balance of the money I would have paid for the ‘Ford’ suit. If the label on the suit was ‘Peter Obi’, I am wondering if anybody in America will pay that amount for it. I have deducted the amount we paid for that suit we eventually bought. Please use this balance for your Charity foundation to help those in actual need "

This is the kind of man we need

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Urchmantete: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Abi Mbaka wan collect wotowoto from Bianca??

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Kingoslo(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Am OBidiently stingy... Do if u dont lavish money anyhow u re stingy... no wonder this girl say I refused going to top notch eatery... Omo I stingy..

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Benitoh: 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Anyanwu ututu we've heard you.

We are surely OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Emola12(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Wow....so interesting I love that,,, do u know how many students dis money will train in Nigeria What a lovely question Nigeria what are we waiting for now, like I said before don't collect #10,000 for one vote and use it to spoil ur 4yrs pls, is tym to wake up now nd get ur PVC asap let's vote for Peter obi abeg u people BIKO

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by tillaman(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Am definitely voting for peter obi
We must get it right this time around
Tinubu is not worried about Atiku, heaven knows Peter Igbayilola Omituntun Obi gives him sleepless night

PeterObi23
I’m saying less

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by realstars: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2022
He is Stingy not selfish.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Pakute: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2022
foryourmindok:
If you had a company worth $500bn, can you appoint this sick bat with corruption-tainted history as your CEO?
It's better a Tinubu who has worked with the biggest Accounting firms in the world than a certificate holder in Philosophy with no reasonable achievements.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Wchris(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2022
I AM OBIDIENT WITH MY PVC

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by allicare: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Fraudulent story being propaganded by fraudulent people (igbo). What a pity
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

It's better a Tinubu who has worked with the biggest Accounting firms in the world than a certificate holder in Philosophy with no reasonable achievements.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by byteem: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
All these ibo agenda sef. Nigeria does not need a bald headed Pandora looting stingy man but a generous and experienced strategist that can reflate the economy and grow the country's GDP as fast as possible.
Let me ask you, Is Obi more frugal than Buhari?. If there's anyone that can be said not to give or spend, that would be Buhari. Buhari doesn't give donations to such an extent that he never releases funds to his party, rather the Governors solely fund the party. In all of the stinginess of Buhari, how has it affected our economy?
Pls, no stupid person or group of persons should deceive us with the tale of stinginess of Obi as a requirement for the Presidency, it is already a failed caimpaign strategy. Could Obi be flying economy class but live in one of the most expensive massive mansion in ikoyi?
Could he be stingy yet have properties estimated in millions of pounds in the UK?
Obi is a fraud and hypocrite that will never smell Aso rock.

You are the hypocrite and fraud.. you are failure personified and you know it so don't come here and spew trash
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by SunMusk(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2022
We are for Obi. On the other hand Mbaka was not sponsored, to say that, or any perceived enemy, rev Mbaka was greed like Ghazi Elisha servant . let us be respectful to other Candidates, pointing out their flaws and give reasons why they cannot be Nigeria president.
ROTTWEILER007:
If stinginess will translate to good governance, we Nigerian's are OK with Obi. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, God is using what the APC has in their hands(broom) to describe the Nigerians. Nigerians especially the south has never been this united, undeterred, they're focused with no room for distraction. They are even saying "yes" to what the perceived enemies may use as a campaign tool "stinginess" to try to demote their choice. I pray and I wish this will translate to PO winning the election and Nigerians especially the youth will not give up to demand for what is rightfully theirs.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by favour32(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
All these ibo agenda sef. Nigeria does not need a bald headed Pandora looting stingy man but a generous and experienced strategist that can reflate the economy and grow the country's GDP as fast as possible.
Let me ask you, Is Obi more frugal than Buhari?. If there's anyone that can be said not to give or spend, that would be Buhari. Buhari doesn't give donations to such an extent that he never releases funds to his party, rather the Governors solely fund the party. In all of the stinginess of Buhari, how has it affected our economy?
Pls, no stupid person or group of persons should deceive us with the tale of stinginess of Obi as a requirement for the Presidency, it is already a failed caimpaign strategy. Could Obi be flying economy class but live in one of the most expensive massive mansion in ikoyi?
Could he be stingy yet have properties estimated in millions of pounds in the UK?
Who be ya man between BAT and AA?
APC AND PDP NAI MAKE NIGERIA BE LIKE THIS.
YOU LIKE AM?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by BECALMBECALM(m): 6:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi is a great man. We are very lucky to have him. He is such a blessing to our generation. This man had spent billions helping the less privilege and the church. Is just that he does these things without making noise. I do not know why someone will open his mouth and call peter a stingy man. He is a great mentor. �

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by byteem: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

In his prime maybe Tinubu would have been a good option but right now Tinubu is just a sick old bat.. it is said that the account firm he worked with taught him how to move close to 20percent of Lagos funds to his alphabeta. It's a known truth that Tinubu empire is coming to an end in Lagos.. he won't only loose this election he will loose Lagos.. presidential election is first.. fingers crossed..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Your opinion madam.

You that called yourself a leader, a role model who could not cntrol her temprament and went to public function and slapped a fellow woman like you in a public and still defended your disgraceful action and your fellow disgusting, untrained, genetically confused mofos supporters still supported your action sorry you have no say in what is on ground woman.

Oh you want Obi to be president so you can get political office and started slapping people anyhow baa?

I remember Tinubu wife never slap anyone she only said some lazy women kept begging for money the Internet scattered for a week how those tribalist anuofia were throwing insults on entire tribe but you slapped a reflow woman they praised you madam. Pls free us ok

Biko Bianca keep your opinion to yourself Obi should come back 2031 then he is talking but for now Laboyr has no place or vacancy in Aso Rock.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by blackpanda: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi can't cope with presidency. Stinginess is not the issue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Omalicha nwanyi, we hear you. Peter Obi has all it takes to make Nigeria great again.

We need the whole country to come together in unity and support the most astute manager of resources we have among the presidential hopefuls.

Peter Obi for president of Nigeria.

You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
Peter obi is a great man. We are very lucky to have him. He is such a blessing to our generation. This man had spent billions helping the less privilege and the church. Is just that he does these things without making noise. I do not know why someone will open his mouth and call peter a stingy man. He is a great mentor. �

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by kingyakos: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

Is this how you start your morning?
Were you able to sleep last night without thinking of Obi?
Obi is not an Igbo thing but a movement and for your information I'm from AKS and I'm at inec office this morning i brought my parents to come get their PVC and the crowd of youth here this morning is like a whirlwind all because of Obi.

Instead of campaigning for ur candidate offline you're here attacking any Obi thread while Obi has taken over SS.

Reserve your strength till election day because you will separate many fight between Yoruba Christian and Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
ROTTWEILER007:
If stinginess will translate to good governance, we Nigerian's are OK with Obi. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, God is using what the APC has in their hands(broom) to describe the Nigerians. Nigerians especially the south has never been this united, undeterred, they're focused with no room for distraction. They are even saying "yes" to what the perceived enemies may use as a campaign tool "stinginess" to try to demote their choice. I pray and I wish this will translate to PO winning the election and Nigerians especially the youth will not give up to demand for what is rightfully theirs.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2022
UselessBuharist:
We are all OBIdient here, any youth that is yet to see why we should chase out these old sick thieves is sick too. He or she want to suffer for another 8yrs.

INEC will be in trouble should they rig the 2023 election in favour of these old thieves

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandesz:
This is why I must vote peter obi

U re a day dreamer

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by bigjoe1000(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
u are very stupid oo,u dnt know he was a billionaire already B4 becoming a politician abi?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2022
TheKing4040:
I love Peter obi, Peter obi for president y'all, I really pity most tinubu and atiku supporters, it's shameful and very insane to support these old men(no apologies). If we elect either of those old men then be rest assured that all the problems we see today will be triple before the next 4 years, for a common man with acute malaria, my guy spent almost 100k in a hospital for bed space, card etc even before paying for the main treatment, common man how can we continue like this, then imagine when you got a real sickness, na die be that. please how long can we continue like this my people? With obi we are sure of world class amenities let's throw away our religions and tribe and vote for a capable hand, buhari never did anything he promises, I wish death for him everyday for the pains and suffering and deaths of Nigerians , the other day obi went to observe how Egypt grows their power sector, that alone should give a right thinking person a good perspective of the future to expect.. Choose wisely my people

U re a day dreamer
Ur eyes go soon clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) / CAN Suspends Sunday Congo For Congratulating Pantami / "INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.