Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess (17259 Views)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by BabaO2: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2022
christejames:
A woman of substance has spoken... Beauty with brain.

We are OBIdient and Prudent but never Stingy as Mbaka alleges.
Ashawo na woman of substance again? It is confirmed, she had runs with peter obi, femi Fani kayode etc, stop wrong use of words and adjectives
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Billygee2u: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
ROTTWEILER007:
If stinginess will translate to good governance, we Nigerian's are OK with Obi. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, God is using what the APC has in their hands(broom) to describe the Nigerians. Nigerians especially the south has never been this united, undeterred, they're focused with no room for distraction. They are even saying "yes" to what the perceived enemies may use as a campaign tool "stinginess" to try to demote their choice. I pray and I wish this will translate to PO winning the election and Nigerians especially the youth will not give up to demand for what is rightfully theirs.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by hotseat: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Brilliant response by Bianca!

However, it must be noted that the Holy Book enjoins us to be moderate in all things.

When stringiness is taken to the extreme, it becomes bad.

PO is now wearing stinginess like a badge!

After all, you only live once (YOLO)!

We came to this world naked and so shall we depart.

When you die, others would help you to spend what you laboured for but refused to spend even on yourself!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by joepepsy(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Mumu people,sell your candidate and stop indirectly promoting Tinubu.
foryourmindok:
If you had a company worth $500bn, can you appoint this sick bat with corruption-tainted history as your CEO?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by UselessBuharist: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Dats failure no 1 for Obi d chinco man?
Ok, let me dash u money
Let OP moves diz to front page?
If Obi wins any states in coming election?
I will dash u $800
Tell seun to

Oga keep your money, give the money to those that can’t afford to feed themselves due to the hardship Tinubu brought upon Nigerians in the person of Buhari
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by God2man2again(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Stinginess or prudency?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Major7: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Her face reminds me of that power filled slap again. I come in peace grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Walllee: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2022
AnambraPrince:
God forbid! Peter Obi = Poverty Pro Max

How can an endemic pathological chronic liar Obi that says stuff like, I have been wearing 1 shoe and 1 watch for 40 years, my 30+ yr old son don't have a car, I eat 1 time in a week.....and all kinds of bunkum, how can he bring prosperity to Nigerians?

Peter Obi will force extreme austerity and poverty on all Nigerians while the thief continues to loot millions of dollars abroad inside his Pandora accounts for himself and family, while others are encouraged to suffer.

Peter Obi is just another well packaged political fraud like Buhari. Peter Obi = an igbo version of Buhari. Tufiakwa undecided

Always talking rubish,I almost took you serious,I then checked through the facts u presented to buttress ur point. To my greatest surprise,you were just writing like a primary one pupil with more off rubish.Were u not taught that fact based decision making is medicine for growth?.You are just a disgrace to intellectual discuss,and your character growth is very far from u
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by yemmywesey(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Which Kind stingines, let obi be stingy to himself and his family. Buhari stingyness never do una .

Make atiku or Tinubu become president make business dey flow abeg.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by frankycoolbeans: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/mbaka-for-sustainability-nigeria-needs-peter-obis-stinginess-bianca-ojukwu/amp/%3futm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Presidential Material 1 Trillion Yards.... kiss kiss

Obi Is A GOAL!!! wink wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by samkkonline: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Please I am OBIdient....more stinginess with touching of lives is far more better, than building skyscrapers abroad and your people cant afford two square meals...........#Obi4president2023
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Governor wife beater, you that left APGA , only to come back because your solubobo.

Obi can be stingy to Nigeria as long as he is not stingy to you.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Psalmistproject: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
BafanaBafana:
I never knew Nigerians love stingy people

Me I do as long as it's hitting hard on other politicians and those entitled buffoons looking to loot and chop free money.

There's dignity in labor.
If we focus on adding value to get rewarded this country would have been competing with the likes of US and UK.

The easiest way to destroy a country or a community is to allow people believe they mustn't work to eat.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Shikini: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fct Minister Hosts Kashim Shettima, As Vp Candidate Meets Fct Stakeholders / Tribunal: Anti Bomb Experts Take Over Presidential Election Petition Courtroom / Lagosians Tapping Electricity Direct From Pole!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.