Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess (17275 Views)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
UselessBuharist:

We are all here bro, we shall see. I hope the north won’t play that their stupid game of underage voting this time.

They might choose to suffer another 8yrs sha no wahala

Obi can't win any states in diz country
Marks my word.
Let Obi start with ekiti states on Saturday?
Let stake am ready to drop $4000, let seun drop his account number.
Am a realistic l don't talk anyhow
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Even your candidate vote in his SW will be shared equally but Obi has sweep over SE and SS. I'm in AKS and I'm inec office this morning with my parents to get their PVC we arrived @5:44 hoping to be among the first ten but the massive youthful crowd we met here is like a whirlwind, my dad picked ticket number 252 mom 257.

Continue with your make believe that Obi can never be president instead of campaigning for ur candidate. Buhari has wash his hands off the election and there will be no APC or PDP rigging.

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Interesting2023: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/mbaka-for-sustainability-nigeria-needs-peter-obis-stinginess-bianca-ojukwu/amp/%3futm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Are our University students too not tired of all these annoying strikes from LUKAKU(ASSU)?
If they truly are, none of Atiku or the Lagos tax collector will make that a thing of the past.
Think and choose wisely...we are all in this shit 2geda
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Interesting2023: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Na people like u no dey go out on election day and u will come out to rant of bad governance. Instead of u to do which is right and that is what will judge your conscience afterwards if u are truly desirous of a better future for your kids/unborn kids.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by leokid866: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
foryourmindok:
If you had a company worth $500bn, can you appoint this sick bat with corruption-tainted history as your CEO?
Oga promote your candidate and leave others out of it.....in Biancas write up she said to judge a candidate by his goodwill......if you want others to see your candidate in such light you must be willing to extend it to others as well otherwise you will simply cause others to disregard you and your candidate.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Ijoba85: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
You people ought to be clamouring for Restructuring not this nonsense. I don't know what Obi or anyone else is coming to do differently that no one hasn't done before ...WE NEED RESTRUCTURING AND SUSPENSION OF THE EXISTING CONSTITUTION. A NEW CONSTITUTION WITH FAIRNESS TO ALL SHOULD BE ADOPTED ...THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD ALL BE ADVOCATING FOR NOT ONE OBI, ATIKU OR TINUBU...NO LIVING POLITICIAN ON EARTH CAN BE TRUSTED , THEY ARE ALL AFTER THEIR INTERESTS...DON'T PUT YOUR HOPE IN THEM..IT IS A VAIN THING TO DO[quote author
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by dreu2fine(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/mbaka-for-sustainability-nigeria-needs-peter-obis-stinginess-bianca-ojukwu/amp/%3futm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma
We don't need stingy people to rule naija
Money is involve in governance
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting2023:

Na people like u no dey go out on election day and u will come out to rant of bad governance. Instead of u to do which is right and that is what will judge your conscience afterwards if u are truly desirous of a better future for your kids/unborn kids.

U IPOB member neva knws ur onion.?
But u want biafra?
Now u want Obi to be d President of zoo as ur leader Nnamidi kanu called Nigeria.?
Marks my word Obi can't win any states in Nigeria.
Let Obi start with ekiti states first
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Baldheaded: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Generosity is not one of the good qualities of a leader.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by VERDA: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
All these ibo agenda sef. Nigeria does not need a bald headed Pandora looting stingy man but a generous and experienced strategist that can reflate the economy and grow the country's GDP as fast as possible.
Let me ask you, Is Obi more frugal than Buhari?. If there's anyone that can be said not to give or spend, that would be Buhari. Buhari doesn't give donations to such an extent that he never releases funds to his party, rather the Governors solely fund the party. In all of the stinginess of Buhari, how has it affected our economy?
Pls, no stupid person or group of persons should deceive us with the tale of stinginess of Obi as a requirement for the Presidency, it is already a failed caimpaign strategy. Could Obi be flying economy class but live in one of the most expensive massive mansion in ikoyi?
Could he be stingy yet have properties estimated in millions of pounds in the UK?
Obi is a fraud and hypocrite that will never smell Aso rock.

It's funny how you guys claim to be enlightened yet bring ethnicity the first moment you get the chance, how is Obi an Igbo agenda? but you guys claim Buhari was not a Fulani agenda and Atiku is also not the core norths agenda...your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens...

Nobody ever touted Obi's purported stinginess as a criteria for good governance...his track records as a successful business man as a private citizen and his sterling records as the governor of Anambra speaks for him and that is what he has been campaigning on, it was the priest that accused him of being stingy, his supporters were merely responding to that statement.

You guys should be reasonable for once and support your candidate based on issues instead of throwing insults around like defeated children.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Testimony1988(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2022
I concur, we need his stinginess to help us to save more money and not to keep borrowing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by VERDA: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Nigeria does not need a stingy President at this time. What Nigeria needs is a prudent and visionary leader.
Obi stringiness is the reason why Anambra 1stson has no single Infrastructure development in his community in Anambra as we speak.

Did he ever campaign using stinginess as his reason to be voted in? It was people like you that hate him that brought stinginess up as a reason not to vote him and his supporters were merely responding to that ....he was a very successful business man before he became governor of Anambra state, his asset declaration shows he bought a land worth £1m as of 1996 and he was not in politics then, only a visionary and prudent leader can build a very succesful business so you guys should find something else to attack him on.

And your second statement shows how depraved your mind is?, Did you expect him to turn Anambra to Dubai in his 8 years of governor??...another person was there for 8 years after him.

The sensible thing to have done would be for you to go check how things were in the state and the financials before he was sworn in and compare to when he handed over, but you guys are really not interested in facts, you just throw out things without thinking, Una lives need visionary touch, charity begins at home...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by shantti(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
All these ibo agenda sef. Nigeria does not need a bald headed Pandora looting stingy man but a generous and experienced strategist that can reflate the economy and grow the country's GDP as fast as possible.
Let me ask you, Is Obi more frugal than Buhari?. If there's anyone that can be said not to give or spend, that would be Buhari. Buhari doesn't give donations to such an extent that he never releases funds to his party, rather the Governors solely fund the party. In all of the stinginess of Buhari, how has it affected our economy?
Pls, no stupid person or group of persons should deceive us with the tale of stinginess of Obi as a requirement for the Presidency, it is already a failed caimpaign strategy. Could Obi be flying economy class but live in one of the most expensive massive mansion in ikoyi?
Could he be stingy yet have properties estimated in millions of pounds in the UK?

So in essence, we should be for tinubu abi
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by UselessBuharist: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Obi can't win any states in diz country
Marks my word.
Let Obi start with ekiti states on Saturday?
Let stake am ready to drop $4000, let seun drop his account number.
Am a realistic l don't talk anyhow

I won’t bet because I know as much as you know that LP has no stronghold in Ekiti
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by favour32(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

The way you gullible supporters of Peter Obi turn around to attack PDP amazes me.
If you are a keen observer,
you would have seen APC conspicuously written above.But you failed to notice as you also fail to notice that Nigeria is sick with APC and PDP deception of the masses.
Tell us what is working in Nigeria.
Electricity is luxury....keep alternative.
Universities have been on strike.
Terrorism here and there by suspected Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram is not left out,
Inflation, kidnappings....and many more.
Nigeria displays almost every characteristic of a failed state

If you fail to notice all these impediments,then you must be living under the rock or ass licking your masters and turn a blind eye.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by hush15: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

You joking right?

Buhari that started his government with bail out funds! The small change GEJ left in the treasury, he dashed it out to his minions and till today, I don't see the impact of that fund. Gone and wasted, and states are still owing....

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Obyino: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2022
If you like no vote for Peter Obi, that one concern you
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Starhearts: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I won’t bet because I know as much as you know that LP has no stronghold in Ekiti

Dats failure no 1 for Obi d chinco man?
Ok, let me dash u money
Let OP moves diz to front page?
If Obi wins any states in coming election?
I will dash u $800
Tell seun to
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Bifas1: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
I started a building project few years ago. I could complete it as a result of demands from family and friends. I was ashamed to travel home because of the project and the worst thing was that the people benefiting from my generosity were same people laughing at me for not being able to complete the project. So, I decided on a fateful day to get a new line so they could reach me. I became so stingy that I became afraid of myself. Behold, during this period, I was able to save some money for the project which is now completed and is one of the most beautiful edifice in my locality. Nigerians needs a prudent leader at this juncture to enable us settle debts.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Chopcy29: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

You get dull brain

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Sion47: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2022
That someone's wife assaulted her first

Someone's wife who couldn't stay in her lane

Someone's wife that got inebriated and became a trouble shooter.

Someone's wife got up from her sit to mischievously harass another man's wife
( Ikemba's wife for that matter)

That your someone's wife has learnt never to pull a lion by the tail (even a sleeping lion).

bobbyan:
No be this woman slap someone's wife the other time

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Xbobtage: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is not just a stingy man with 150 cows and no Academic Qualification, but he is a Mega Business man, a wealth creator, Largest Shopping center in Rivers State, One of the largest Shopping Center in Abuja amongst many other Multi Billion Naira companies, Former MD of Fidelilty Bank, turned the Bank into One of Nigerias Biggest. Peter Obi is an Alumni of some of the Top Higher institutions on the planet, Harvard Business School, the London School of Economics, Columbia Business School, the International Institute for Management Development, Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, Business School of Oxford University, Business School of Cambridge University. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put it. And a stingy man because of his nature will automatically make it very difficult for corruption to thrive. If the Nigerian Military is receiving the right funding that it deserves, trust me Bokoharam and other terrorist groups in Nigeria will feel the difference. Even a lot of these terrorist and criminals you see disturbing the peace in Nigeria is caused by poverty and economic frustration. A better funded military machine and better economy is how we fight them.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Azularis: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Beautiful write up. Peter obi for President.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by thatigboman1: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
dalass:

He still has lots of money that he's managing very well. Are you his doctor and have you checked him? Sick? If you know how many CEOs of industries and banks that are managing sicknesses then maybe you won't buy any products made by the sick person's company or keep your money in their banks undecided
good. He has lots of money he got from where exactly?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by MajohBankz: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:
Ok

Increasing minimum wage to #100,000 to cushion the ravaging effect of inflation on Nigerians will surely be a waste of money to him too.

We are now obedient!
because obidient is another word for stinginess
We will vote against obi
We no go collect shii shii to vote a chronic giver instead of an obidient akagum

Hahahahaha, Obi was asked if he would improve the minimum wage, do you know what he answered?

He said first of all, you need to improve production. He said the country is the one such that it's exports can't even finance its import.

You export crude oil and spend more than you earn in importing pms and the likes of it.

He said for you to improve minimum wage, you need to grow the economy. For you to grow the economy, you need to improve production, when you produce, you export more.

You do all these and improve the minimum wage.

My brother, be OBIdient
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by mabea: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:
Ok

Increasing minimum wage to #100,000 to cushion the ravaging effect of inflation on Nigerians will surely be a waste of money to him too.

We are now obedient!
because obidient is another word for stinginess
We will vote against obi
We no go collect shii shii to vote a chronic giver instead of an obidient akagum
Who is the chronic giver and what did he give you?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Megaideas(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2022
TELL FR. EJIKE MBAKA. I DON'T KNOW WHY A PRIEST WILL NOT OPEN HIS MOUTH IN WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by dalass(f): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
good. He has lots of money he got from where exactly?

Try Google angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Shagamoni(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
God bless you Ma...

Your words are very encouraging
We should all study the life of Peter Obi and when we do so, the world will be a better place

PO2023
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by thatigboman1: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
dalass:

Try Google angry
someone that prior to 1999 was a refugee and had no kobo, but is now lagos richest landlord. How exactly can Google explain that anomaly?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2022
christejames:
A woman of substance has spoken... Beauty with brain.

We are OBIdient and Prudent but never Stingy as Mbaka alleges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.