Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15161 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mukina2: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
tnaidaR:

OK! let me break down a little' bit.

[b]All the men on Nairaland ain't gentle!!! [/b]Probably some are but I don't know any though. Poster, could you list a couple of 'em and we say a few things about them.

Abi bobos wetin una think? wink

hhehehehehehehehehehe trust you tongue grin cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

How contradictory. First you say all of them ain't gentle, then some are? which one is it?

All are not gentle. It means some are gentle but I don't know them. Clear
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
Muki baby, u feeling me huh? Don't mind these . . . . shocked grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
I am gentle.

Mukii tell am abeg wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
All are not gentle. It means some are gentle but I don't know them. Clear 
oh some are, just not all!!!!!! my stupid bad. I read that as none are gentle. damn, long day.

well seeing as you are beloved Aunt Radiant, I'd like your opinions on who can be classified as gentle, or at least in your book. wink  Tell which criteria you used in your selection process as well.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
as gentle as a goat being anally probed

walks away quietly
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mukina2: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
tnaidaR  cheesy wink
nor kill me o grin

@ Doyin
hmm . . .searching . . error . . error . . error . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
lol. . I hope it's the long day indeed tongue

k0be:

I'd like your opinions on who can be classified as gentle, or at least in your book. wink Tell which criteria you used in your selection process as well.

Isn't this supposed to be another topic grin Besides, I haven't met any gentle guy in this house. One or two funny guys but definitely way far from gentle. U feel me? grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
thiefof ewww!
men are agressive no doubt, they can also be the most protective fun loving, respectful, gentlemen you want them to be. Especially if they're in love with you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
tnaidaR:

lol. . I hope it's the long day indeed tongue

Isn't this supposed to be another topic grin Besides, I haven't met any gentle guy in this house. One or two funny guys but definitely way far from gentle. You feel me? grin
yes it's the long day, it happens every once in a while, the backwards reading.
it's not another topic.
have you been willing and able? have you given your self the chance to meet any gentle ones? or are your conclusions based solely on your instincts. I trust you know instincts can be misleading back breakers.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
lol. . . if it was instincts you would have heard my opinion.

Let me be more clear, K0be, I HAVE NOT MET ANY GENTLEMAN ON NL! Not even the admin, Seun! You guys suck big time!!! Go tell your mates I said so!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by pinkysegun(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
all ma naija pimples na una b rat i mean dat
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mukina2: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2007
tnaidaR:

lol. . . if it was instincts you would have heard my opinion.

Let me be more clear, K0be, I HAVE NOT MET ANY GENTLEMAN ON Nairaland! Not even the admin, Seun! You guys suck big time!!! Go tell your mates I said so!

she don reach grin grin i am dyiing over here grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
I do understand you. you have not met any gentlemen on nairaland, some others might have.

how can you generalize by saying "you guys suck big time" . . . you haven't met me, so how do you I suck?

the admin huh? does that have anything to do with "bans" lol.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

I do understand you. you have not met any gentlemen on nairaland, some others might have.

how can you generalize by saying "you guys suck big time" . . . you haven't met me, so how do you I suck?

the admin huh? does that have anything to do with "bans" lol.

lol. . meet you personally? Is that the latest joke?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2007
you are in no way required to meet me, never asked you to. I can't understand what I would gain from such an encounter.
it's short of a joke, it is meant to disapprove your generalization. "you guys suck big time"
it's your opinion, but I exclude myself.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be, I don't see the need to prove to anyone here, male or female, that you are a gentleman or otherwise

Like I said earlier, you must be in great need of external validation to seek some faceless individuals' approval of your 'gentlemanly' status/qualification.

whether they have seen gentlemen or not is not important as far as I'm concerned, dem dey use am collect money for bank or visa for embassy? (ok I admit an agbero might have a tough time getting Uk/US visa grin grin)

If she feels all the guys 'suck big time' she is free to hold that opinion, to each his/her own.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
And that's why I can call Debosky a gentleman my ass grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
K0be, need a candy to calm down
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
radiant was that meant to be funny, cos it's not. did you run out of sensible responses
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

radiant was that meant to be funny, because it's not. did you run out of sensible responses

What other response, eh oponu? grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
debosky:

k0be, I don't see the need to prove to anyone here, male or female, that you are a gentleman or otherwise

Like I said earlier, you must be in great need of external validation to seek some faceless individuals' approval of your 'gentlemanly' status/qualification.

whether they have seen gentlemen or not is not important as far as I'm concerned, them dey use am collect money for bank or visa for embassy? (ok I admit an agbero might have a tough time getting Uk/US visa grin grin)

If she feels all the guys 'suck big time' she is free to hold that opinion, to each his/her own.

You're right.  I also feel 80% of the girls have missed the essence of the topic.  It's meant for them to share their opinions on what they think of the guys here, highlighting the purpose of the forum, to share opinions.  As soon as they saw "gentlemen" the topic got derailed.  majority of them have said the men are not gentlemen, but what are they?  I suppose it would have been better to title the thread "What do you think of the Men on Nairaland" since it's clear they don't think the men are in any way "gentle".  It's a silly thread but would be interesting nonetheless.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
tnaidaR:

What other response, eh oponu? grin
we both know who the oponu is. grow up, ad-hominems without merit are so juvenile.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

"What do you think of the Men on Nairaland" since it's clear they don't think the men are in any way "gentle".

I bet you don't want to start such a lame thread.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

we both know who the oponu is. grow up, ad-hominems without merit are so juvenile.

You grow up and quit seeking some lousy commendation from Nairaland. Work on your self-esteem!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2007
grin Radiant, tobacco smoking is dangerous to health. what has my self-esteem got to do with the thread in question. My self-esteem needs little consoling mind you. If you can read, the thread is not titled "Ladies on Nairaland am I a gentleman." I urge you to please induce proper reasoning in your further comments, respond like a matured individual.
this thread is an opposite replica of the "What do you think of ladies on nairaland," thread, not some attention-seeking, esteem-building adventure, hmm grow up,
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

grin Radiant, tobacco smoking is dangerous to health. what has my self-esteem got to do with the thread in question. My self-esteem needs little consoling mind you. If you can read, the thread is not titled "Ladies on Nairaland am I a gentleman." I urge you to please induce proper reasoning in your further comments, respond like a matured individual.
this thread is an opposite replica of the "What do you think of ladies on nairaland," thread, not some attention-seeking, esteem-building adventure, hmm grow up,

Idiot! u just made my night grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
funny?  "grin grin grin"
I knew it was only a matter of time till you embark on a name-calling adventure since you have nothing more tangible to say.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
K0be, what tangible thing can I still say about you and the rest of 'em fellas that I haven't said? grin Comprehension problems?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
what else are you going to call me? let me guess, didirin? there is no lack of comprehension skills here, if your posts were meant to be sarcastic, trust me it was sorely lacking in that department.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
All these girls that like fronting. Look inside and they have crushes on Nairaland guys.

Kobe hapunya like that jare, you don try.

@ delusional girls
Gentlemen only hang around ladies. So if you see none then you are not a lady tongue tongue

And to hell with being gentle, I am Me, if you don't like me then jump off mount everest and don't forget to die tongue tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
somze i tire o. simple question becomes overdramatized thanks to drama queens with wise cracks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Enugu Babes? / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.