Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15159 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
K0be, you lack the basics and therefore can't be dignified as "gentle". Sorry! Goodnight. Hope you learn from Debosky
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
Radiant, i must say i'm saddened by your closure? cry lmao
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
somze:

All these girls that like fronting. Look inside and they have crushes on Nairaland guys.

Kobe hapunya like that jare, you don try.

@ delusional girls
Gentlemen only hang around ladies. So if you see none then you are not a lady tongue tongue

And to hell with being gentle, I am Me, if you don't like me then jump off mount everest and don't forget to die tongue tongue grin

Here comes another dumbo! K0be, you got company now smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
whatever happened to goodnight? stop trolling the thread at attempts to be funny.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2007
Kobe. I see you aint lost your touch eh wink

all the girls dey kolo for you
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2007
doyin13:

Kobe. I see you aint lost your touch eh wink

all the girls dey kolo for you
smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2007
dyoin na so ah see am . abeg no mind these girls. especially the yeye radiant.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 3:20am On Aug 22, 2007
haba, dude wat is it now, atleast gree for one, n i will recomend babyglow wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:13am On Aug 22, 2007
acid na you i prefer, i don tell you b4. we fit take babyglow as wash girl.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2007
ahahahahah, babyglow go kill me ooooooooooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2007
I pray Baby Glow isn't reading.

Such a big V, washn gurl? Maybe she would love it.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2007
Am gentle and shy.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2007
Prove it.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2007
Do you have the materials for experiments?.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:11am On Aug 23, 2007
Hang on. . .I thought "lovemajek" was male? undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2007
Yes, I do. My mirror is my first tool, Lovemajek.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2007
tnaidaR:

Hang on. . .I thought "lovemajek" was male? undecided

the way ppl are just changing their sex now adays, e be like say doctors dey give discounts for transexual sugery
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2007
Hahahahhaha indeed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ajadrage: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
In a sing song voice I no be gentleman at all (Fela go dey turn for him resting place right now) grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ajadrage: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
Just kiddin y'all grin grin grin My middle name is gentle and my surname na man
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
Blimey! I see this thread's still rumbling on.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2007
waka pass je je tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2007
!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2007
Tis' been a while Babeelove. You went on honeymoon?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2007
Banelove marry?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2007
Hmmm? Ask her! How about u? Anytime table, yet?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2007
i told u b4 now
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2007
That you are single, still, searching?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2007
dat wasent me ooooooo, how would u remeber when u were busy dissing me because i said no gentleman in nl
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2007
I am sorry, maam. You know I was indeed too busy to listen. But now, I want to know.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2007
dis thread still dey? undecided
@droppy; how u dey? grin
@ola;How r u doin? been applyin ur mirror theory since day 1 u talked about it hope it would yeild better fruit with time ooo ? cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2007
Chiegemba
hi, tis' been a while. Hope oga wasn't the one that kept you away? Sure, the thread remains. I hope it outlive 2007.

My mirror still work. If you apply it better, e go beta. As for me, I had gone to higher level. I don't need to carry mirror any more. People are my mirrors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Enugu Babes? / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.