Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,321 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15142 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2007
Don't know what the world is turning into

No civility whatsoever.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by osegwu(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2007
mellow:

Don't know what the world is turning into

No civility whatsoever.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

And to think you are the one fighting K0be that there are Ladies in the house. Now you know better.

I know you are a Gentleman but you don't have to let little children like Geminy and traidaR to insult.

At times Gentlemaliness doesn't pay. Useless and Jobless girls looking for Online romance. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2007
Osa

have you got a tool to identify those "useless" and "jobless" girls? What criteria did you use?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by osegwu(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2007
olanajim:

Osa

have you got a tool to identify those "useless" and "jobless" girls? What criteria did you use?

Any Girl who can insult a gentleman like Mellow is a useless and jobless girl.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2007
I know mellow is a gentleman. But, at time a gentleman can be wrong. Gentlemanliness has nothing to do with perfection.

As for the offending ladies, she may well be trippin for Mellow, you know? Maybe she want to knw how mellow react to pressure. Anything is possible.

Make sure you buy my mirror so that you can be more accurate in future. You have shown you are a gentleman, and every gentleman get my mirror.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2007
Osegwu, for once I never had a prob with you. I've always been your sweetheart if you can think and read well wink

osegwu:

And to think you are the one fighting K0be that there are Ladies in the house. Now you know better.

I know you are a Gentleman but you don't have to let little children like Geminy and traidaR to insult.

At times Gentlemaliness doesn't pay. Useless and Jobless girls looking for Online romance. angry angry angry angry
osegwu:

Any Girl who can insult a gentleman like Mellow is a useless and jobless girl.

Online romance? lmao. .Osegwu, plz plz. Ewww! embarassed Or you mean looking to weed out the useless ones as I hear Nairaland will soon have a recycle bin. lmao

Umm. . who is this mellow that I can't talk to? undecided Whatever he got is what he deserved and plz dudes my accreditation of y'all shouldn't give you sleepless nights. I won't accredit 'gentlemanliness' to none of y'all. A few really cool guys in the house umm. . .where's Deboskyetc? tongue

Enough guys. You guys calm down, OK? Meow and K0be, Debosky awaits your audience for some tutorials sad

Osegwu, calm down dear wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2007
u know what i just realised that the poster of this thread already thinks that there are gentleman in nl, so y u dey ask us now, ?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2007
He would have made his list and then asked us what we think of them. Not engraving the precious title on every tom, manliness and harry here.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2007
yeah true ehhh? who came up with this post anyway?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2007
Who else but K0b0.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2007
Well, radiant mio I can not recall ever having a prob with anybody in Nairaland and least of all you.

You are always one of the ladies I mention when there is a talk of ladies on Nairaland. But there is no prob.

with you. We are dudes now.

Shakes hands, hugs and make up
[/color][color=#990000][/color]

@ Osegwu

[color=#000099]Thanks very much for speaking on my behalf. really apreciated it.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2007
mellow:

Well, radiant mio I can not recall ever having a prob with anybody in Nairaland and least of all you.

You are always one of the ladies I mention when there is a talk of ladies on Nairaland. But there is no prob.

with you. We are dudes now.

Shakes hands, hugs and make up
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Don't recall any prob with you either but then again you don't say shit and expect a pat on the back. Your opinion of me is the least of my worries. I shake girls as well so we would be just fine as "dudes".
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2007
Its ok, have no problem with that. My initial post was not reaaly out of animosity

just that I needed to make sure you are hating on men but its ok for atleast now I

know better.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2007
*shakes head and pukes*
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2007
Keep shaking, it is appreciated. I happy you guys are getting along. Maybe romance may develop as often the case after roforofo fight.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2007
I hope you have enough water to rinse your mouth?

just kidding.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland
« #589 on: Yesterday at 11:48:43 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Olanalim.

Babeelove,
I missed you! Well, at least you enjoyed your bobo which is better. I just hope she is a Nairaland user. I am angry though. You can only pacify my by giving me my own cake. Just throw it. I will get it.

As you can see, the mirror is as clean and shinning as ever. I just learn how to protect it from smatchers. They can be merciless!

Hope you stumble on Doyin13? I won't be surprise to find him on politics. He is in order

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed

Spoken like a true gentleman---- Throwing your cake at you. kiss  It's in the pocket of your pants-----Enjoy!!!!! tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
My pant no get pocket. I got it though "from you to my heart!"
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by gbils(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2007
WHAT D Bleep ds thread is fan-fuckin-tastic nd yep d gentlefuckin men on ds fuckin thread just lyk my fuckin self wil lyk 2no if d females r ladies as wel nd wot dey fuckin expect 2 do wit we available fuckin gentlemen(pardon ma french), lol
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2007
It shown in your language.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2007
gbils:

WHAT D Bleep ds thread is fan-fuckin-tastic nd yes d gentlefuckin men on ds fuckin thread just like my fuckin self wil like 2no if d females r ladies as wel nd wot dey fuckin expect 2 do wit we available fuckin gentlemen(pardon ma french), lol
pardon ur f**in french? u are so not a f**in gentleman, datz y ur f***in pissed at ur f**in self, get a f***in lyf or keep ur f***in sef busy, practising on how to f***in become a f***ing gentle man.

(u think say na only u sabi speak french)
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2007
Can you imagine grin[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2007
Awwwhh! You make me laugh. French for french! Gentleman indeed!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2007
why not speak

dutch grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Qpcool(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2007
I think no one is perfect. If one a person is gentle doesn't mean that such has no bad side and nomatter how bad one may get there is till gentleness inside of him in oneway or the other. Ladies love bad guys fine but there should be a particular reason that will make such lady going out him such a person. smiley smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2007
Gentlemanliness has nothing to do with perfection. A gentleman must know when decorum and sanity should be the only language.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2007
I dont know acidrop can speak french fluently like that.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2007
i dont brag, i gat alot of talents ooooooo tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2007
thats why you're my pal, I can smell them from here.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2007
lol, u get smelling talent ooooooooo grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks, for you I can smell anything good.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2007
Still smelling? Oooops!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Enugu Babes? / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.