Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga (279 Views)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance / You Must Respect Fr Kuku's Opinion Fr Abiagom Warns Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by BluntCrazeMan: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
In my own opinion....
This letter here is just too soft on Fr. Mbaka.
The letter made it clear that Fr. Mbaka didn't represent the Catholic Diocese of Enugu.
Yess
We All know that.
He was representing himself - as a prophet.
And he also thinks he is representing God, just because he is a prophet (of God).
Long before now, when he prophesied that “if Chimaroke Nnamani wins his second tenure as Governor, he would remove his cassock”. Chimaroke later won, and everybody moved on.
When Chimaroke later started contesting for the Senatorial seat, he again prophesied that Chimaroke would not win, but Chimaroke later won.
That was when the Bishop of Enugu Diocese called him and cautioned him to stop talking about Politics, at least in the interest of the Church, since his words don't always come to pass, and it is bringing ridicule to the Church.
He agreed to that.
And then, the Buhari and Atiku and Peter-Obi issue came up again in 2014.
He was called to caution based on what he earlier agreed to, and he apologised.
But from his utterances recently, it is very clear that he meant to totally disrespect and ridicule the Bishop.
He made it clear that the earlier apologies he tendered was because the Bishop told him to apologise, and not that the apology was from his heart.
You know what that means??
It means that the apology he tendered earlier was null-and-void, and inconsequential.
And that at present, in defiance to whatever the bishop may think or say, he would still go on and say all those things again., (and that he is not going to apologise this time around)..

So, I am now asking....
For such a dishonour to the Bishop of Enugu Diocese,, is this soft letter here the only thing they could come up with??
Why are there no sanctions for Fr. Mbaka??
Or, am I perceiving some form of preferential/partial treatment here??

Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by BluntCrazeMan: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Dear Bishop Onaga of Enugu Diocese...
You better sit-up..
If more of your Priests start to disrespect you in the near future, and you start to get harsh on them,, we the people will remind you of how “The Devil” made you to allow yourself to be badly disrespected and ridiculed by Fr. Mbaka..

Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by duro4chang(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
The same Mbaka you people were praising when he was criticising Buhari some months ago!
Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by Morgan9(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
I thought I am the only person who saw that nonsense disclaimer from Catholic diocese of Enugu disassociating their self from mbaka utterance.

In a saner clime mbaka ought to have been suspended indefinitely .
And outrightly expelled without any further foot dragging.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by Abfinest007(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka should just become a politician instead of looking for donations
Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by sonature1: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Morgan9:
I thought I am the only person who saw that nonsense disclaimer from Catholic diocese of Enugu disassociating their self from mbaka utterance.

In a saner clime mbaka ought to have been suspended indefinitely .
And outrightly expelled without any further foot dragging.

You people must think that the Catholic Church is your cooperative society where people are suspended and sacked up and down.

The Catholic Church is the world's oldest organisation and it couldn't have achieved that feat if sacking and suspension were a norm. In faith-based organisations, tolerance is a way of life.
Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by Arysexy(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Waiting patiently for the due canonical process the Bishop will take against this erring priest. He has bitten more than he can chew
Re: My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2022

(1)

Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu / Southern Governors Are Not Smart / 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.