Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. (25284 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Afamed: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pay Social media agents without Pvc.

A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by kweensheba: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
The social media influence is good, but elections are won as a field work. There is no doubt that Obi has a lot of work to do.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by drololaaof: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yeye people ,are they not part of the delegadollars,shouting Atiku and BAT ? Are you just waking up from your slumber ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by oteneaaron(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
If to suffer never tire you, abeg vote Tinubu or Atiku.

You go know say another 8 years of suffering no be beans.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oh well

Even though my job is to push Waziri online , abetter Nigeria is all I want for my littlle kids...

In an ideal world Peter Obi is actually the perfect leader to save us now but the truth is my employer and Tinubu are just too wealthy ,evil and corrupt to allow such ..they will rather have him killed than allow him fix Nigeria .

Do you understand what a Peter Obi presidency means ? There would probably be state police , no more indiscriminate crime, the judiciary would be free meaning people like Waziri might get summoned to court to explain his wealth and Tinubu might finally answer for alpha beta scandal , all past presidents and govenrors will explain what they did with their wealth. An efcc that really deals with corrupt politicians? All the cabal benefitting from fuel subsidy would loose out... The cabals keeping our nation's power grid down so they can sell diesel in generators would loose out? Bros they can never ever allow a Peter Obi enter Aso rock... They will rather kill him and his entire family . That's the truth

If only wishes were horses ... This is a pipedream. Abeg Atikulate oh

Atiku 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Advocate500: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
The movement is overwhelming i must confess, funny enough PDP and apc supporters are now confused on how to promote their own candidate, attacking Peter obi supporters have become the only source of relevance to them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ppogba: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
The almajiris of the North and the NURTW of the Lagos parks that will vote massively are not on the social media.

Do not be decieved.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Lovelife433(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ipob pigs has no Root in Nigeria. Go go go to to ur course land and be president of unknown gunmen
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Foolishbuhari: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

And they hurled abuses on them . why

Simply cos they are not your tribe.... cheesy grin

Still stuck with the tribalism card? grin grin cheesy
You don't know what is going on

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Mccullum: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin BAT 2023 is vey sure as next president of FRN

PO is a regional presidential candidate, shocked

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
ppogba:
The almajiris of the North and the NURTW of the Lagos parks that will vote massively are not on the social media.

Do not be decieved.
The NURTW of Lagos parks are not up to 0.0000000000000001% of the voting population

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
This time around , election will be won in the urban cos the rural has no network
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Foolishbuhari: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Pay Social media agents without Pvc.

A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.

Lol you go cry taya... Na only Peter Obi supporters no get PVC. Dem born tinubu supporters with PVC

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by fineboynl(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Donation will fly to this influencers account.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
Ipob pigs has no Root in Nigeria. Go go go to to ur course land and be president of unknown gunmen
So much anger and bile, you should calm down q little because it's not a do or die affair

Be calming down

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Tonero231: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Obidient movement continues to gather momentum each passing day

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by NewNg1: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Great
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by JayPeeOham: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's either Peter Obi or Peter Obi come 2023 and 2027

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ppogba: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The NURTW of Lagos parks are not up to 0.0000000000000001% of the voting population

Maybe it is because I didn't add the market women in Ikorodu, Ketu and Ojota.

If you can, please help me with the percentage of the Almajiris especially the children voters in the North.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Alawode01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Adeyanju get it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
ppogba:

If you can, please help me with the percentage of the Almajiris especially the children voters in the North.
What makes you think that there are not Obedient? Who wants to be ravaged by hunger and banditry? The PO movement is now bigger than both the APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ppogba: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What makes you think that there are not Obedient? Who wants to be ravaged by hunger and banditry? The PO movement is now bigger than both the APC and PDP

In Jesus name we pray.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
ppogba:

Market women in ikorodu,ketu and ojota are not NURTW members.Most of them are even obedient.The movement is growing

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by eburuu: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
If any of my close relative mistakly vote obi,na direct vwulance be that

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ericmani: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Insecurity:
2023 Presidency: Social media influencers stage upset against APC,PDP

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/17/2023-presidency-social-media-influencers-stage-upset-against-apc-pdp

If only we can put our tribal war aside and try to get it right this time. World people will rather vote this old fools than do the right thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Makanike: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm obedient
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by OhafiaPrince(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fly wey no dey hear somtin dey follow dead body enter grave VOTE PETER OBI!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Obainomilano: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Realists:
Audio voters, imagine igbo's are telling Nigerians only an okoro aka, Drugs Barron's can better their lives, while Youruba & Hausa candidates are too rot to give them dividends of democracy.
....well thank God you have just one vote ..that means ur tribalistic and bigoted rotten brain which would rather prefare your continue to suffer and beg than let a capable hands do the job..has just one vote and it wouldn't count because I know a lot of Yorubas and hausas and South which are not interested in ethnicity but integrity and their sure will surpass your own ...but you still have time to understand that we are not talking of an Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa we are talking of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by plot697: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

And they hurled abuses on them . why

Simply cos they are not your tribe.... cheesy grin

Honestly, you are the type nobody should take seriously. where are the insults? when peoplw genuinely express their opinion, you call that insults. pls take me to such comments let me read. this antics of trying hard to malign the Igbo will never see the light of the day
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by dd890yu: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum
Skelel63: Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by nedekid: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
after4:
Why us Abdul05 stupid like this?

I taya..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Goldenkrezi: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Realists:
Audio voters, imagine igbo's are telling Nigerians only an okoro aka, Drugs Barron's can better their lives, while Youruba & Hausa candidates are too rot to give them dividends of democracy.

You're sounding like a tribalist..
Get off it you dunce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records / Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.