Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. (25285 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Winning123: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi, the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria on Social Media

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by grammarian247(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
newdawnlive:
Apc PDP NNPP and LP all nah same scam, kwankaso and Peter Obi are both in PDP before decamping to their holy parries. Influencers my foot after taking bribe from one aspirant they will b claiming innocent who is deceiving who. Babangida, Abacha, military Buhari and others are very young when they mis rule this country. also Yayah Bello, Dino Melaye and Seyi Makinde are still young and we don't see any different from the positions they hold so either young or old, we just need God fearing president in this country.
any one that will take us to our promise Land God make him the president. either Atiku, Tinubu Kwankaso or Obi.

Please where do you stay? Did you just say Makinde isn't doing anything? Please, don't say that again. I would have said shut up, but that may but you as an insult, so I won't say it. But don't speak against a man who has cleared the debt of pensioners and pays teachers regularly, if you don't know what to say just shut up, sorry, just keep quiet.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by AnambraPrince: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where's Lai Mohammed? Come shutdown Twitter again so that these social media bandits can find a real job undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by pquaver(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
oteneaaron:
If to suffer never tire you, abeg vote Tinubu or Atiku.

You go know say another 8 years of suffering no be beans.

I rest my case.

Did what you say make sense to you.. All these will Still be under obi, Abi is he a magician? Abi people no suffer for anambra when he be governor? Oga ukochukwu na d same pple jare
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
You're not right a**hole
PresidObi:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by femicyrus(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi too dey buy votes grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Henz81: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

And they hurled abuses on them . why

Simply cos they are not your tribe.... cheesy grin

Tribalist have just spoken. Did you carry out any investigation?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ello29(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

Simply cos they are not your tribe.... cheesy grin

But sincere to yourself and your unborn children. Are you happy with the leadership of the two Parties APC & PDP since you were born and now you are getting old?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by fyneguy: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lmao clowns
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by fyneguy: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
ello29:

But sincere to yourself and your unborn children. Are you happy with the leadership of the two Parties APC & PDP since you were born and now you are getting old?

Oga, you lots are hypocrites!

Was Peter Obi not in PDP, 3 weeks ago?

If he had got the ticket of PDP, would you ask this crappy question? Was he not the runninate to Atiku in 2019? Did you guys call them names then?

You all are hypocrites.

Tinubu is the next President.. get used to it!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by gabbasin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
All the socal media noise will be inconsequential, by February 2023, only 20% of those ranting on sm will vote, and 15% of them will still vote Atiku or Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
newdawnlive:
Apc PDP NNPP and LP all nah same scam, kwankaso and Peter Obi are both in PDP before decamping to their holy parries. Influencers my foot after taking bribe from one aspirant they will b claiming innocent who is deceiving who. Babangida, Abacha, military Buhari and others are very young when they mis rule this country. also Yayah Bello, Dino Melaye and Seyi Makinde are still young and we don't see any different from the positions they hold so either young or old, we just need God fearing president in this country.
any one that will take us to our promise Land God make him the president. either Atiku, Tinubu Kwankaso or Obi.

Disintegration Of Nigeria and True Freedom from the shackles of UK Is the only first step of solution to Nigeria's Woes. Anything apart from this Is Just an illusion. They are all thieves and tools of the UK used In carrying out their master evil activities over the gullible masses..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ogbuefi677(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:

Simply ,cos they are not your tribe.... cheesy grin

Have you seen any Igbo say kind words about Okorcha,Orji Kalu etc?
We don't celebrate thieves.
In 2019,Atiku was just a lesser evil,not that he was that good

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Bifas1: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anyone who thinks PO supporters are kidding is a great liar. I went to INEC office in Warri today to register for PVC and the crowd I saw there was unbelievable. I did mine because I was on uniform. See, I have paid an artist to design some Labour Party logos for me. I will propagate this movement because I'm tired with the state of affairs in the country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by donjazet(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
*rolls eyes*

Upset ko, inset ni.

Have you decided who to vote for?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by oteneaaron(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
pquaver:

Did what you say make sense to you.. All these will Still be under obi, Abi is he a magician? Abi people no suffer for anambra when he be governor? Oga ukochukwu na d same pple jare

Lol

So na APC wey don show you and me shege for 8 years, abi na PDP wey don mess us up for 16 years you wan follow abi?

I have only one vote sha and it is for Peter Obi.

You fit use your own vote for whomever you want to.

Na here all of us de.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by donjazet(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Oh well

Even though my job is to push Waziri online , abetter Nigeria is all I want for my littlle kids...

In an ideal world Peter Obi is actually the perfect leader to save us now but the truth is my employer and Tinubu are just too wealthy ,evil and corrupt to allow such ..they will rather have him killed than allow him fix Nigeria .

Do you understand what a Peter Obi presidency means ? There would probably be state police , no more indiscriminate crime, the judiciary would be free meaning people like Waziri might get summoned to court to explain his wealth and Tinubu might finally answer for alpha beta scandal , all past presidents and govenrors will explain what they did with their wealth. An efcc that really deals with corrupt politicians? All the cabal benefitting from fuel subsidy would loose out... The cabals keeping our nation's power grid down so they can sell diesel in generators would loose out? Bros they can never ever allow a Peter Obi enter Aso rock... They will rather kill him and his entire family . That's the truth

If only wishes were horses ... This is a pipedream. Abeg Atikulate oh

Atiku 2023

I love this format die!! Please keep it up. But use tinubu instead of Atiku. PDP is dead. APC na the problem.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Sion47: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thus u think!

Aisha yesuf too na Igbo

No le Igbo mata gi u hbp oo

quote author=Abdul05 post=113882492]Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Saig: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
The best way for Nigerians to actually get things right and good governance is to start voting out these current crop of National Assembly and House memeber. Same old governors who have contributed in marking life hell and unbearable end up the Senate as retirement home. They will selfishly stiffle any good president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Babaken(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:

If you want to know the real kind of the igbo's let Rochas become PDP flag bearer and Osinbajo become APC flag bearer majority of igbo's will support Osinbajo not APC.

Let Orji uzo Kalu become labour party flag bearer and fashiola become NPP IGBOS will go for fashiola.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by IgOga(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Influencers are influenced by money...when Atiku and Tinubu starts spending thesame influencers will change tone...This is Nigeria o...with the right amount of money your influencers will start saying Obi supporters are rtoxic or say Obi wanted to bribe them or Obi's manifesto is not good enough...they are all chasing money
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by newdawnlive: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Disintegration Of Nigeria and True Freedom from the shackles of UK Is the only first step of solution to Nigeria's Woes. Anything apart from this Is Just an illusion. They are all thieves and tools of the UK used In carrying out their master evil activities over the gullible masses..
Well said my brother, but they know what they are gaining from the United Nigeria that's why they will never support disintegration.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by OfoIgbo: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:

Simply ,cos they are not their tribe.... cheesy grin

Atiku and Tinubu helped to usher in Buhari, the greatest disaster to befall Nigeria.

So you can see why Igbos are not much in support of them. Igbos sabi bad market when they see one. We have a great instinct for seeing through fakery. 2015 proved it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by newdawnlive: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
grammarian247:

Please where do you stay? Did you just say Makinde isn't doing anything? Please, don't say that again. I would have said shut up, but that may but you as an insult, so I won't say it. But don't speak against a man who has cleared the debt of pensioners and pays teachers regularly, if you don't know what to say just shut up, sorry, just keep quiet.
are you just waking up which pensioners are u talking about, only Lagos, Delta,Abuja,Kaduna paid their pensioners and Osun paid part payment please don't say what you don't know.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Nongovernmental: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Truth about Pre-Election campaigns is that these politicians can say anything to buy the attention of the people. When they get whatever they need; all their promises are like GraveYards.

Nigerian Youths should wise up. PVC doesn't count in Nigeria.
They already know who will be positioned in the offices that they are claiming to be campaigning for. The Public Deceit of Election between these Cabals is nothing but a "mirage" to deceive Nigerians that their votes count when it had never counted

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Ekugbeh(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
PO is the movement
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Elvis2kay: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Noise makers.... give dem better pay Jagaban and humble them forever.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Princewell2012(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Oh well

Even though my job is to push Waziri online , abetter Nigeria is all I want for my littlle kids...

In an ideal world Peter Obi is actually the perfect leader to save us now but the truth is my employer and Tinubu are just too wealthy ,evil and corrupt to allow such ..they will rather have him killed than allow him fix Nigeria .

Do you understand what a Peter Obi presidency means ? There would probably be state police , no more indiscriminate crime, the judiciary would be free meaning people like Waziri might get summoned to court to explain his wealth and Tinubu might finally answer for alpha beta scandal , all past presidents and govenrors will explain what they did with their wealth. An efcc that really deals with corrupt politicians? All the cabal benefitting from fuel subsidy would loose out... The cabals keeping our nation's power grid down so they can sell diesel in generators would loose out? Bros they can never ever allow a Peter Obi enter Aso rock... They will rather kill him and his entire family . That's the truth

If only wishes were horses ... This is a pipedream. Abeg Atikulate oh

Atiku 2023
Hmm apart from that. There is no evidence that Mr Buhari will even hand over to the winner.
Nigeria really need's prayer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by ShaqFu: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
As much as I like Charly Boy, I'll have to laugh at him because of this nonsense he's doing. Let's even ask if he has ever voted before in his life, or if he voted during the last election.

I'm sure this social media influencers will get another rude awakening when election comes because, I know Nigerians don't like to stress themselves, especially when it involves something they believe won't benefit them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by GGirll: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians deserve their evil leaders. This will be d last time I will send my hard earned money to any begger on NL.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by oguns222: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:

Simply ,cos they are not their tribe.... cheesy grin

Why are you too focusing on igbos? Is it because they are not your tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari / Ese Tonukari Dies In Accident In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.